Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3005 times)
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

ETH is just part of cryptocurrency
in fact, it is not just ETH that changes the crypto world, but there are still bitcoin, NEO, WAVES, BCD and so on that gives impact to the whole society

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Yes ETH changed crypto world and also changed many financial of investor and crypto trader, the price of ETH was give big profit for many early investor, the ICO price was $0.3 in 2015 and the highest price a few month ago was $1200. That really amazing return,  no others kind of investment given that huge profit except ETH. Beside that many starts ups use ETH platform to development their project and to increase their product and service. I think all crypto trader that bought ETH in 2017 now got nice profit.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
Ethereum is well worth the investment, besides Ethereum also has the potential of rapid development is quite high. so to invest is highly recommended. I believe Ethereum is able to change the Cryptocurrency market.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Ethereum is well worth the investment, besides Ethereum also has the potential of rapid development is quite high. so to invest is highly recommended. I believe Ethereum is able to change the Cryptocurrency market.
In crypto market, everything can happen and nothing can be said surely. Now ethereum has great potential. It is getting more and more popular, many people keep an eye on it tightly and also I do. Eth develops fast and almost people give trustworthiness on it. Ethereum has its extreme value, also it has to revolutionize the investment world. As the day coming, we can see clearly how its potential. In short, I strongly believe that ethereum can reach to this point of changing the world.

kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

Personally, I agree with you. I really like this coin. She is very promising and successful.

I personally think it is because at this time Ethereum can change the crypto environment with development and Ethereum make the world crypto currency better and popular, and basically Ethereum has potensid and popularity is good let alone many people who start using Ethereum and invest
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

I agree with you,because many coins out there which are based on the erc20 token,so I think eth did change the crypto world.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

I think yes , it can change the world because the main thing is that etherium is giving more simple way to handle our money .
Because as users of etherium is less then what the users of bitcoin are in bulk , so with the use of etherium we find another option of payment to make faster transaction with lower fees .
And also with the option of ERC20 token , we can create own coin easily , so definitely most of the new new ICOs will move with etherium technology , no doubt that there are another numbers of coins are available to make token but etherium ERC-20 is very easy to create tokens than what another are .
And also demand and market of this coin is at better hight with big potential , so Surely it is much better to have etherium as a Investment for now to make profit in future .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

I agree with the previous opinion that Ether is primarily an alternative to bitcoin. You can see good results only under the condition of competition. Monopoly is the killer of progress. I think this is one of the main merits of Ether, NEO and other independent platforms.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

100% Eth has change the crypto world with introduction of ethereum smart contract, that actually gave opportunity to other coin to be built on it and those coins are working well with no issue regarding it.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

yes because at this time Ethereum can change the environment crypto with development and Ethereum make world cryptocurrency better and popular, and basically Ethereum have potential and popularity is good to let alone many people who start using Ethereum and invest
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

Bitcoin has opened the door to the digital world. The emergence of ETH makes us more convenient to use and trade. The emergence of ICO also accelerates the progress of the entire encryption market.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

yes because at this time Ethereum can change the crypto environment with development and Ethereum make world cryptocurrency better and popular, and basically Ethereum have good potential and popularity let alone many people start using Ethereum and start investing in the long term, for now, Ethereum price decreased,;

LandOwner

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Yes from my point of view, ETH did this. ETH is a superb coin and it will get more popular i think, Eth is my favorite coin also.Hopeful eth will be the best one.  

I think so. The ETH is the first smart contract platform and it is still in good development.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

ETH is a first crypto currency that have a reason of its value i.e. successful ERC20 project. Now most of the tokens are ERC20 blockchain based. It is true that Ethereum changed the crypto world.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Without Ethereum, there will be no ICOs. It changed the way we do business by raising funds for something. Ethereum is the mother of all blockchains that issues tokens for ICOs, and other ones like Waves, Nem, NEO and the upcoming Universa mainnet. It makes a huge different for us who wants to make a difference in the cryptocurrency world, and it is way better than the traditional crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Eth really changed the crypto world, Eth is now becoming popular because most of the ICO is Eth based which makes Eth more valuable than other cryptos specially Bitcoin
huh?Ethereum is more VALUABLE than Bitcoin?when did it happens?care to share some proofs or even Photo that ethereum ever become valuable than bitcoin?please dont put misleading words here just to make our statements acceptable because this brings misinformation..yes ethereum is one of the highest value coin but never been more than bitcoin.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

for sure ethereum changed that cryptoworld when its bring to us smart contract and peopel started to make ico everyday Smiley without ethereum we could get any ico .

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Remarkably and uniquely it did, it sure did made a difference. Ethereum is quite the currency, it's not like
bitcoin it's better in several ways just as Bitcoin is better in numerous ways than Ethereum. Trading
sites favor the use of ETH in transaction fees, Ethereum has become the fuel for trading altcoins. It's
the widely utilized currency there is. There's also an increased in prices, there's so much demand for it.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Yes of course! ETH really changed crypto world as it creates easy payment between two parties on exchanges. Also ICOs payment this days mainly base on ETH, they all receive ETH as their payment.

ETH worth investing in!
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

yes it is but not only eth or bitcoin but the whole blockchain technology.. just wait a couple more years and youll see the peak of blockchain

D108
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: