Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3005 times)
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

yeah i think so, you right ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary. Ethereum bring many Great token for bright future.
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Exactly, because of eth crypto world become very popular now
And Smart contracts in ethereum platform is the main causes!!!!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Obviously Ethereum is changing the whole crypto world. Especially with its smart contract platform, it is opening the doors to ICO projects and giving the opprtunity to many devs for involving blockchain technology in multiple ways of real life. Nowadays ETH is considered as the next revolutionary crypto currency, after Bitcoin.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Of course, Ethereum is changing the entire crypto world, the chemical crypto world has become so popular now and especially with the smart contract platform now ICO projects are using the ETH platform, bringing many Big signal for bright future, ETH is considered the next secret currency after Bitcoin.
galkinig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Yes, it has got a number of advantages over bitcoins and other crypto coins. I am surprised with its current prices in comparison to that of bitcoins.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

I am pretty sure ethereum does change a lot of how industries work. From an industry that power concentrates on one single source to evenly distributed, making almost a lot of industry democratic, decentralized and trustless. It also changed how we deal business, banking, and even decisions. As this blockchain application continues to improve, we'll witness more changes in every corner of the world.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

Of course, Etherium changed the crypto world . On its basis there are many interesting and unique ICO and there are more and more . I believe in Etherium and invest in It
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

As for me, I totally agree. Ethereum was a breakthrough in the field of crypto currency. It can be said that any ICO is carried out only thanks to eth

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

a big yes for me and it would be a big worth if we invest ETH.
ETH is on of the top coin or should I say the no.1 altcoin right now, so simply to say that it is a wise decision to invest on it! also ETH now is recovering from its deep so we better start giving attention now to invest on it! ride with it and get more profit in the future! just have a faith in it!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

i agree with you, after bitcoin ethereum can rise, and it is the best digital currency, so i belive ethereum can change crypto world.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Yup ETH changed the crypto world due to its unique feature smart contract.ETH brought revolution in crypto world and today many new coins are copying ETH smart contract features.many ICO are dispensing their payouts using ETH platform.Vitalik along with other developers is busy in working on different applications of smart contract and I am sure that in coming future ETH would emerge again with something unique feature again.in coming years ETH price will escalate immensely so investment in ETH and holding it is highly appreciated.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

eth has become one of the coins in cryptocurrency which has a high price value and now eth has become a platform that supports many ico. so i think now that eth will be a coin converter in cryptocurrency along with bitcoin.

khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

Yes there is no doubt that ethereum has changed the way we think about the cryptocurrency, it opned a whole new world of ivestmentsvand ideas, because you see while all the other altcoins are mindlessly and despreatly trying to be another bitcoin copy, without bringing any new ideas to the market, ethereum was chasing success in its own way, with its revolutionary ideas ethereum gave the opportunity to develepoers and project  owners to be creative and make their ideas come true through ICOs which have become a very successful business model that is getting the attention of many investors and it was able to raise millions of dollars and make the cryptocurrency the most active market these days.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

According to this, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100