Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3003 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

the answer is yes and "everything has changed and the term token was introduced." this is so true , ethereum is a gamechanger so far .
I think, in the development of crypto, ETH is very important at this time. most platfroms of new coins are ETH. so, there is a high probability that ETH can change the world of crypto, even ETH has a great opportunity in that regard.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

It has in a way yes but I think it has the potential to change it again in a more profound way in the future again.

Right now, it's still behind bitcoin but all things considered I think it's pretty much one of the "best" altcoins around, considering its tech. smart contracts, etc. So it's just a matter of time that it will replace bitcoin as the #1 coin and then move on to change the world again Wink
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I agree that ETH improved the cryptocurrency world. Ico issues are not related to the technology but on the regulation. Eth helped smart contracts to become easier and affordable.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

Did ETH changed crypto world?
ETH=SCAM

xuuy7

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Ethereum's smart contract is equivalent to Bitcoin's distributed book. Because many ICOs use ETH crowdfunding because they can build their own blockchain applications based on this system. Currently, the blockchain has received extensive attention from all walks of life. If the blockchain can make breakthroughs in technology in the past two years, such as the application of the blockchain (of course, this is the biggest difficulty in the development of blockchain technology), ETH's Market value will be incalculable.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

In my opinion only bitcoin can change the crypto world. Without bitcoin crypto world was none because bitcoin is the number one and the king of crypto world.
If bitcoin is going rise then ethereum is going rise too. In short explanation, the value of ethereum is based on what value of bitcoin have.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Ethereum is good coin with bigger potential in the future. Many platform using ethereum network and from what I am read on another article, ethereum can used for wall street investment instrument like bonds and banking system. I am agree that ethereum is game changer in many aspect bussiness

btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Ethereum is the main platform of today’s blockchain world. Ethereum is the operating system. Ethereum is the canvas, the paper, or that bar bathroom wall that you can’t help but read. It is the protocol people build upon. Ethereum is a generalized blockchain; it’s not specialized for any one purpose (unlike Bitcoin’s).
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

I think it is not possible. Everyone is talking about technology. Technological development is inevitable, but the consensus does not necessarily follow technological development. Bitcoin currently relies mainly on consensus. Many news items for people outside the coin circle directly refer to these digital currencies as "bitcoin" instead of cryptocurrency. Because everyone remembers in mind, what is widely known is "bitcoin."
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

From the current point of view, ETH has a lot of deficiencies that need improvement, but I believe ETH will be constantly updated. It will always be in the leading position in the field of cryptocurrencies, and it will have very great potential in the future.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

In a couple of ways yes!!! Most people will talk about smart contracts which is amazing and very easy to use. Which also has allowed for multiple projects and coins/tokens to happen. But I will like to focus on competition. BTC is still king now, however, they would not be allowed a monopoly for too long thanks to ETH. Which allowed "competition" to be possible (due to its open-source characteristics) and thrive, and as we can see, over time the market volume (cap) of BTC keeps reducing because of other possible players in the game. Vitalik Buterin took a bold step and a gamble to think different, and it has worked out well for almost all of the crypto space.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

It is hard for us to say unequivocally whether ETH did it or not. In a sense yes. It has revealed smart contracts to the world. From this perspective, ETH changed crypto world.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

It is hard for us to say unequivocally whether ETH did it or not. In a sense yes. It has revealed smart contracts to the world. From this perspective, ETH changed crypto world.

All the good coins have played their role. A lot of people made good money by investing in ETH and for them, ETH was a good launch. There is still lot of room for growth in terms of price and thus it will benefit more people. Also, a lot of people prefer it over bitcoins for payments as it involves less fees.
susutao86

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

This is the second successful project since Bitcoin, and then it is eos, although many people are optimistic. However, the time is too short, and it is also very potential.
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

I believe Eth have  really changed the crypto world, Eth is now becoming more  popular because most of the ICO is Eth based which makes Eth more valuable than other cryptos specially Bitcoin.
ethersalvation

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Only Issue is that when Ico funds must be recovered and spent, these major players start to sell and can decrease the price.
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

It can't be sure because each coin has their own strengths and weaknesses not only ETH. For example, ETH, I know that it certainly changed the approach to businesses and becomes th most smart contracts use this platform. For BTC, it is still dominant in terms of the price and capitalization.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

It can't be sure because each coin has their own strengths and weaknesses not only ETH. For example, ETH, I know that it certainly changed the approach to businesses and becomes th most smart contracts use this platform. For BTC, it is still dominant in terms of the price and capitalization.
Actually, Ethereum also strengthen the world of cryptocurrency, because of this a lot of new opportunities has come, and we are all making a life changing because of this one.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Well it's gaining its market dominance again while bitcoin's market dominance down from 43% to 38% so it's actually gaining its chance to overtake the crown.
If you are talking about ethereum is a competitor to bitcoin or not, actually it is, the market capitalization of ETH and any ERC20 token merged could probably almost as equal as bitcoin's.
Market capitalization is an ambiguous parameter. The ripple coin has a third market capitalization after bitcoin and etherium. But this is due to the huge number of released tokens.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

Although Bitcoin and Ethereum are two words that are often mentioned together, in reality Bitcoin is very different from Ethereum. The only thing they have in common is that Ethereum is also an encrypted asset that runs on the blockchain.

Unlike Bitcoin, which is only a cryptocurrency, Ethereum has many other features. It is these features that make Ethereum a decentralized supercomputer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: