Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

I hopefully, next five years cryptocurrency good position stays in the global world. If all county in the world not accepted crypto. why not most of the developing county not accepted cryptocurrency. When developing county accept cryptocurrency, then most of the product is buy and sell by using cryptocurrency.
Jimrch

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

For my opinion, i think cryptocurrency still exist in the span of 5 years. Well not totally used by all of us but large percentage of the population will still use it and more and more to learn on using it. Would like to think that even my future grandchildren may use it someday.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I would not agree less. The awareness now is far more than it was 8 years ago. People are enlightened and getting more knowledge about the blockchain Technology, thus in 5years time, it's gonna be the boom

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

I think its far-fetched that such significant change would happen in five years. We still have countries that have limited access to the internet and the technology and not everyone is provided with such privileges. Maybe in a couple of decades or so, the public would acknowledge Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they would be used wide spread. As we venture towards being technologically advance and as people choose digital currency over physical currency, we may have a future with the perks of cryptocurrency.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

yes,i see the power of crypto,the power of internet,now the internet is very importance,with blockchain the internet is more importance,the blockchain will change the world,now we can invest and hold for long time,i think it make big profit for us
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Hello everyone, it's very difficult to imagine what will happen in 5 years. But I think that all weak currencies will be lost, and strong will rule

Many said that since the price drop bitcoin will constantly moving forward, and many said that bitcoin is a bubble and all. These risks, the fluctuating value and everything is the risk that is what makes other rich and what makes other lose profit. I think 5 years is too long and maybe bitcoin has gone through different ranges and peaks with its price with it.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

I am very pleased with draper's confidence in the crypto industry. but one thing is certain, if you want to change the ecosystem of the world as a whole, in this case the use of crypto on a global scale, will not easily change it in just 5 years. not pessimistic but more realistic. I am more convinced that the next five years crypto will begin to show its function and value in society, the government will begin to provide clear regulation regarding the future of crypto. but globally, crypto will not dominate the world that fast.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it. I think that bitcoin still is a work in progress and the number of countries and regions that can really access and integrate it are but just a handful and everyone else that are utilizing it is just for a trial run. That is how I view that in 5 years we might have progressed further and further but completely not to the point where we are that complete

I agree with you. BTC has still a long way to go and 5 years are not enough for everyone to embrace this new financial system. BTC has to win a fight with governments, banks, and other centralized financial institutions.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

For my opinion, i think cryptocurrency still exist in the span of 5 years. Well not totally used by all of us but large percentage of the population will still use it and more and more to learn on using it. Would like to think that even my future grandchildren may use it someday.

I Agree a large of investors will come to invest and I think 5 years is enough for cryptocurrency to make strong position in the market to compete to make investors more profitable.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Although it would me amazing if the whole world uses bitcoin, I think it is not possible in the near future say 5 years from now. Maybe for big countries such as UK, US, Canada and Japan because currently, the big countries are open in cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin. However on the whole world seems to be impossible. In my country alone most of the people do not even have any idea about bitcoin.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

I am sure in the future crypto currency will grow rapidly even used by all circles in sale and purchase transactions.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I do not know how or what, but the banks will change exactly, they will either start using crypto-currencies or they will disappear after 5 years
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

I agree. Blockchain will be known by majority of investors in the next five years. The stock exchange is too slow for others that is why they are trying to find an alternative. Blockchain technology can help them on that aspect. We all know that the crypto currency will always be volatile and that is what enticing others to invest. The risk is always there but the rewards a GREAT. Alternate coins will also be known by everyone in five years and bitcoin will be more popular.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Well, I totally agree with what Tim Draper have stated because he do have the point that we people are now getting into a wider and an even more faster technological shift which affects our daily living and how we do perceive on things such as innovations and improvements especially we have already started the usage and implementation of crytocurrency. As time goes by, there will be a great assurance that many people are soon to adapt on using cryptocurrency just what like how we adapt the entrance of the technological era. But this might take time because there are many contributing factors that must be consider to make the implementation fast or encounter a sudden slow down in movement for it to be able to make happen. But we must not wait for that moment to come because we have to take actions on how people will fully understand the importance and essence of cryptocurrency usage to make it possible that in the near future, people around the world will totally take on adapting this type of currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Also, for a period of 5 years, many projects will die, and many will be used by the majority of the world's population. Block technology will change the world
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I do not know how or what, but the banks will change exactly, they will either start using crypto-currencies or they will disappear after 5 years
you should often see some graphics of the development of digital currencies in some trusted exchanges that provide or show price developments from one day to a few know backwards and you will know that every year the price increases and has been assured for the next five years the price will increase.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Surely my friend all off the currency maybe not all but some of the cryptocurrency that have a great potential will surely skyrocket its Prince n the market because another era of the token eill come like ehat happened in the bitcoin before breaking history of the highest price in the marker surely after a year if nvestment we will surely gain a profit if we are a great investor.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

I think after 5 years, cryptocurrency will be higher and there are o lot of investors. And that time, most people will use crypto currency. Also there are a lot of business transactions will accept cryptocurrency. And I think Bitcoin is still on top of cryptocurrency.
Polina Malina

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Also, for a period of 5 years, many projects will die, and many will be used by the majority of the world's population. Block technology will change the world

I fully agree that the blockchain will make a revolution, this, in principle, is already happening now. Undoubtedly, in 5 years, bitcoin will be much more popular than now, but that everyone will use it, I'm not sure.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Well, Tim Draper’s prediction is accurate to some extent. Crypto can certainly be used by everyone in future. The success is remarkable. Coins like PRG are great for long-term investments. PRG’s progress and initiative of Paragon Space has lead into incessant sales of the coin. The future of Crypto can be bright if all the coins keep up with the diligence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: