Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

as they say here, they need to offer new things, there are already several competitors in the field of marketplace with cryptos, the good thing is that it is already a solid company with support and good partners

Then, it is more advantage to them because they have a good partners which will help them in terms of advertising their project. Also, I am sure that the team will do more strategy to pushed their platform to be more popular here in this forum and also in some social media sites.
True, with the new partnership the project will near to the top. The new partner will surely help Ubcoin to win the race. Wht Ubcoin achieves will also their achievements. Hope this new partnership will result to a fruitful outcome.

Can you atleast elaborate on who they are collaborating with though? Since I don't really see much information on who and when are they collaborating?

Make sure you follow all the updates. You can either join the Telegram group, or follow the website Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

💎 Please enjoy TWO cool new video reviews IN ENGLISH:
PJ3 ICO Private I - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_hUddG0u0Q
CBN (Australia) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AE9CGrQKUo&feature=youtu.be
🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on ubcoin io
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
This really surprising and awesome. Being a partner with prestigious company is such a privilege. This is a good sign that ubcoin will be well known and popular in the market. This project will reach softcap with no problems.
Definitely, they will reach it and possibly hit the hard cap because Samsung company is very known worldwide. And having partnership with them is already a big achievements for this team as this will surely expand the popularity and the chances to reached the goals and missions of Ubcoin project here in bitcoin world.

Having a well-established partner can be a guarantee that this project has a solid features. Moreover, the team were actively making more progress about the platform because they don't want to encounter major problems in the coming future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

When I met the project UBCOIN  I did not think that it was something serious and did not begin to read about the project. But then I saw this project again in the ratings and realized that I had missed something. The project has excellent support, I see that users trust the team very much and distribute the idea of the project so that the user joins the whole world.

I'm glad that you're now considering to support the UBCoin project, the platform offers a lot of if you will  just understand more the project. I'm hoping that I will see you soon until this platform reach its success.
the development team does offer good conditions for supporting the project by followers. I'm sure the project will become a strong competitor for similar platforms.

I heard a lot good feedback about this project which helps a lot in making this popular to everyone.  Positive feedback also is very important because mostly people read comments about the project,  most who do that thing are those who don't have any idea.

I think we will need to listen to a lot more reviews from experts in the Cryto industry, who have a panoramic and fairly accurate view of the potential of the UBcoin project.

By just exploring the attached details of this project you will learned a lot of things about the concept and how it will work in the market. Although many competitive projects are coming but still a huge difference between their platform. The support of the community is one of the fundamental structure in uplifting the project.

I agree with you. Therefor our team tries to do its absolute best to work on customers satisfaction and the best possible experience for both users as investors.

Having a partnership with some of the big company such as samsung is a proof that all members of the group did their best in working hard in this project. It shows that they reach success through step by step way which is so amazing. Hoping for more partnership comes in this project.
Strong and experienced partners this always has a positive impact on the development of the project. I will wait for news from the developers, about the expansion of their partnerships.
Yes, we can expect UBCoin will have more and more strong partners at the future. I believe the team can do this.

wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.

Their concepts and idea arw all original which they innovate somethinf new that other projects dont' have. Ubcoin slowly increasing their popularity and community that cause by the platform of project that is realiable.

As what you just said, concept and idea are all original then this mean that it can be a guarantee that project like this can really have something in the future. Hoping that everything will be in the right track because the team have now a good partner which is very well known company.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

This really surprising and awesome. Being a partner with prestigious company is such a privilege. This is a good sign that ubcoin will be well known and popular in the market. This project will reach softcap with no problems.

Hope that it will happen so that people who supported the project will be happy with what they participated. They already achieved something which is also can give them the chance to be worthy to be invested.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Yes, It will be a marketplace where anyone can sell or buy real goods for cryptocurrency, Ubcoinmarket is a blockchain based smart ecosystem for exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. Basically, you will sign up for Ubcoinmarket and put you car for sell, if someone want to buy you car, you will both create contract on platform and meet in person after to give him the car and get money money on account. Having that said, selling a car is complicated comparing fo selling laptop or phone.
What a great explanation, ok, I fully understand the project right now. But, I didn't quite understand why do I have to make a contract instead just meet in person immediately after knowing the seller?

when you give the product to buyer after you meet each other, you will receive payment in your Ubcoinmarket's account that you both agree on it in smart contract. You may prefer to deal with him directly and forget about the platform, but if something goes wrong how you ( or buyer ) are going protect yourself! we need trust tool ( middleman ), because we can't trust each other.
Anyway, my explanation was just a general idea, we still don't know how the system work in details, maybe in practice they will not show buyer's address before you sign contract, you may have to ask this question to one of team member since they know details on their platform.

Smart contract requires both parties to sign off on settlement of the transaction. The platform holds buyer’s funds in escrow while goods are in transit. Once received, if the goods are not of described quality or condition, the buyer’s funds are not released to the seller. If parties fail to settle amicably on their own, then the platform provides a two-tier dispute arbitration service.

First tier of arbitration consists of two selected Ubcoin users with high enough rating and relevant to the geography, product, type of sale that is in dispute. If the dispute parties are not satisfied with the user arbitration, it goes to the second-tier — a Ubcoin arbiter who is a support staff member of Ubcoin. Funds/goods are released to the party found wronged by non-performance of the other party. Guilty party’s rating on the platform is decreased. Repeat offenders are suspended for a limited time. Worst offenders are banned from the platform. User of the platform are motivated to act as arbiters by a small fee reward and increased profile/user rating for quality arbitration. High user ratings qualify the user for preferential platform fee schedule and access to more premium features of the marketplace.

Thanks for explaining that in details.
He his question was, if he can meet buyer in person why not make a deal with him out side platform.
it's idea that I mentioned, we need trust tool ( middleman ), because we can't trust each other if something goes wrong the buyer or seller can't protect himself in case they decide to make deal out side of platform when they meet each other in person.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
This will boost the popularity and respect of Ubcoin which can lead to success. What other benefit can the project get with Samsung? Do the Samsung company will sponsor Ubcoin to mske the project more stable? Well, I am grateful that you have another achievement.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.

If you think this is a good thing but I see their campaign manager is exposed to a red trust over their behavior.
You think that partnership with Samsung is not a good thing. If there were any errors at the administrator, I hope that this does not apply to this project, and that he should have earned the confidence of the entire team in the whole composition.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

If you think this is a good thing but I see their campaign manager is exposed to a red trust over their behavior.

Could you more accurately describe the problem of the administrator's red trust? If this is really a problem, then the team should create a new forum user or find a good administrator for the forum. This may scare off future investors.
You go to his profile and click on trust option to know about the problem description. It has more or less negative effects, so you want them to create new thread is not necessary.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.
Samsung has been a top company for couple of years versus its global competitors like apple and some other electronic giants. Its definitely a great choice of ubcoin to be one of thier strategic partners.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Samsung has been a top company for couple of years versus its global competitors like apple and some other electronic giants. Its definitely a great choice of ubcoin to be one of thier strategic partners.
It's not only Samsung that have partnered with this project, Fly is one of their partner also. In fact Samsung and Fly has pre-installed their current product on all smartphones, which is sold in 10 European and Central Asian countries. The partnership only shows how amazing this project and i think this will lure more investors in due time.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Yes, this is the best decision ever which was taken by the Ubcoin team. Samsung is the leading global leader in the electronics market. With the help of this partnership, the project will reaches to the moon very soon. After a certain time, later the project will become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

Hope that it will happen so that people who supported the project will be happy with what they participated. They already achieved something which is also can give them the chance to be worthy to be invested.
This info is very awesome. I hope that this will be a great start with Ubcoin. Hoping for their success because of their amazing partnership. I know as partners Samsung wont let Ubcoin to fail.  Samsung will also do everything to make this project a success. The victory of Ubcoin will also be the success of Samsung.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
Hopefully what we expect will happened. We all know that Samsung is a huge company that has the capacity to introduce and make a project successful. Samsung already has a name in this bussiness. So having a continue associated the clear success is in Ubcoin hands.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Hopefully what we expect will happened. We all know that Samsung is a huge company that has the capacity to introduce and make a project successful. Samsung already has a name in this bussiness. So having a continue associated the clear success is in Ubcoin hands.
in my opinion this is one of the most successful partnership relations that I have seen. I'm sure this will bring the Ubcoin project confidence in a stable future development.
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

You think that partnership with Samsung is not a good thing. If there were any errors at the administrator, I hope that this does not apply to this project, and that he should have earned the confidence of the entire team in the whole composition.
Well the project can't blames us to suspect about their campaign manager, because we are here to check and criticized their project in positive way. Hope team will address the issue of the read trust of their manager, but I hope if whatever the team give us the details and answers hope we have the urge to accept and trust the project.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Well the project can't blames us to suspect about their campaign manager, because we are here to check and criticized their project in positive way. Hope team will address the issue of the read trust of their manager, but I hope if whatever the team give us the details and answers hope we have the urge to accept and trust the project.

I understand your concern about that red trust issue of the bounty manager, but for sure the admin of this project already know the profile of their choosen campaign manager, the admin has full trust to this manager to handle this project to success, in fairness to this manager he might have the capacity to handle this job, that is why the ICO ubcoin had been handed to him for sucess.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: