Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

When I met the project UBCOIN  I did not think that it was something serious and did not begin to read about the project. But then I saw this project again in the ratings and realized that I had missed something. The project has excellent support, I see that users trust the team very much and distribute the idea of the project so that the user joins the whole world.
Thanks buddy, atleast you are now considering to join the project. The Ubcoin platform is impressive and catches many attractions. Project is widely recognised in the crypto community. The team also is gaining trusts from the investors because of the way they show up there sincerity and dedications in the project

I see a lot of positive feedback about the Ubcoin project and already a lot of people trust this project. I hope the development team will continue to push its project in the right direction.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

When I met the project UBCOIN  I did not think that it was something serious and did not begin to read about the project. But then I saw this project again in the ratings and realized that I had missed something. The project has excellent support, I see that users trust the team very much and distribute the idea of the project so that the user joins the whole world.

I'm glad that you're now considering to support the UBCoin project, the platform offers a lot of if you will  just understand more the project. I'm hoping that I will see you soon until this platform reach its success.
the development team does offer good conditions for supporting the project by followers. I'm sure the project will become a strong competitor for similar platforms.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I'm glad that you're now considering to support the UBCoin project, the platform offers a lot of if you will  just understand more the project. I'm hoping that I will see you soon until this platform reach its success.
the development team does offer good conditions for supporting the project by followers. I'm sure the project will become a strong competitor for similar platforms.

I heard a lot good feedback about this project which helps a lot in making this popular to everyone.  Positive feedback also is very important because mostly people read comments about the project,  most who do that thing are those who don't have any idea.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Actually for me this is realy good deal for everyone. Because the competition is high in crypto market the project nedd to do special offers and promotions to be above from others in the market. Platform was strong and durable this will be its fundamentals for success.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I heard a lot good feedback about this project which helps a lot in making this popular to everyone.  Positive feedback also is very important because mostly people read comments about the project,  most who do that thing are those who don't have any idea.
Yes, this is the very interesting thing which is continuously happening with the project. Because the team since from beginning consistently till now working very hard to pushing forward the project to make it successful as early as possible. that's why everyone is giving the positive feedback to the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

When I met the project UBCOIN I did not think that it was something serious and did not begin to read about the project. But then I saw this project again in the ratings and realized that I had missed something. The project has excellent support, I see that users trust the team very much and distribute the idea of the project so that the user joins the whole world.
I'm glad that you're now considering to support the UBCoin project, the platform offers a lot of if you will just understand more the project. I'm hoping that I will see you soon until this platform reach its success.
I heard a lot good feedback about this project which helps a lot in making this popular to everyone. Positive feedback also is very important because mostly people read comments about the project, most who do that thing are those who don't have any idea.

Correction, feedback is important, not just the positive one cause even the devs need to know if there's any issue with the project and fix it if needed
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

Same here these project seems to beat the highest range because people heard positive comments about these project and it really works smoothly. Which the team inculcate an advantages and for that reason for sure many clients invest because they rely with positive feedbacks. UBcoin project is the most wanted for everyone because of the latest way to go through.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Porticus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

as they say here, they need to offer new things, there are already several competitors in the field of marketplace with cryptos, the good thing is that it is already a solid company with support and good partners

choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.

Where did you read the reviews? On some ICO review site? Cause I haven't seen one atleast posted in this thread. Probably got buried in the comments
https://icobench.com/ico/ubcoin-market. At ICObench they have 3.9 ratings, it is seem like normal reviews. About community, as you can easily to see at here and their telegram group, not much to say about this.
check this out;
trackico 4.8
https://www.trackico.io/ico/ubcoin/#financial
icomarks 9.7
https://icomarks.com/ico/ubcoin-market
They have good reviews for ICO team and social activity, both at 10.

Also in telegram they have many channel with 13 languages to make sure that the investors will properly understand the concept of this project.

That's a proof the the team have doing their best to make this project goes smoothly with their timeline.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

I think we will need to listen to a lot more reviews from experts in the Cryto industry, who have a panoramic and fairly accurate view of the potential of the UBcoin project.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.
As a rule, good ratings not always an indicator because it can be bought. However in this project everything looks really not bad and work of team is very well observed.
Yeah, definitely good rating doesn't mean always the exact outcome of the project. But, UBCoin projects is really doing great that will also prove how the rating is so high today. In other words, the rating it gained is a deserving one and the team is continuing to improve it more that will make it more reliable.

Thank you very much for these kind words!
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Yes, It will be a marketplace where anyone can sell or buy real goods for cryptocurrency, Ubcoinmarket is a blockchain based smart ecosystem for exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. Basically, you will sign up for Ubcoinmarket and put you car for sell, if someone want to buy you car, you will both create contract on platform and meet in person after to give him the car and get money money on account. Having that said, selling a car is complicated comparing fo selling laptop or phone.

Well said Negancoin!
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Glad to hear you came back at your judgement! There are a lot of projects and we all miss the boat sometimes. Just make sure you join us on this adventure in time Wink
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Yes, It will be a marketplace where anyone can sell or buy real goods for cryptocurrency, Ubcoinmarket is a blockchain based smart ecosystem for exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. Basically, you will sign up for Ubcoinmarket and put you car for sell, if someone want to buy you car, you will both create contract on platform and meet in person after to give him the car and get money money on account. Having that said, selling a car is complicated comparing fo selling laptop or phone.

They have big promotion from big bonuses that will surely attract potential investors. Did they launch a bounty campaign?

Did you even read the first page of the thread? In the bottom, you can find the link to the bounty program by the project, I'll give you the link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094107.0

Thanks for the amazing help
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

💥 UBCOIN FOUNDER FELIX KHACHATRYAN DISHES ON UPCOMING UBCOIN MARKET MVP, BIG NAME PARTNERSHIPS, AND MORE: an exclusive interview by Bitcoinist.com!
Read it here:
http://bitcoinist.com/ubcoin-founder-felix-khachatryan-dishes-upcoming-ubcoin-market-mvp-big-name-partnerships/

🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io

It's so nice to hear that the team Ubcoin are working hard now inorder to provide a good platform for all people in the bitcoin world. And now that the founders of this project have upcoming interviews, I'm pretty sure that this will boost the popularity of Ubcoin because people will see how serious the team to pursue this project inorder to have a good implementation someday.

The dev and the team were doing a good strategy because we can track their activity which is they are advertising their platform in the real world. I am pretty sure this will increased their popularity and definitely they will have a chance to be supported by some big investors.

I believe that this project will surely become more popular at in the right time because the team are doing their best to be able to make this advertising successful. Moreover, as the days goes by it seems they are slowly getting the interest of the investor and hoping that they will also participate in the ICO sale.

Me too,  I am confident that this project will reach success. All they need to do is make sure it will be popular and enhance it more to catch the attention of many investors.

Success is not a question this project has huge and high potential for success. Will catching attention of many specialy investors is sometimes a difficult job but as project  like ubcoin this is not difficult because this project already gain trust and many are starting to invest the project .

The project won't be successful if the team will not work hard. Also the members should help the team by promoting the project to other social media. This will be a great project in the neae future.

The more people helping out and supporting, the higher the success and the value of each investment, I agree with you. Thank you!
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

When I met the project UBCOIN I did not think that it was something serious and did not begin to read about the project. But then I saw this project again in the ratings and realized that I had missed something. The project has excellent support, I see that users trust the team very much and distribute the idea of the project so that the user joins the whole world.
I'm glad that you're now considering to support the UBCoin project, the platform offers a lot of if you will just understand more the project. I'm hoping that I will see you soon until this platform reach its success.
I heard a lot good feedback about this project which helps a lot in making this popular to everyone. Positive feedback also is very important because mostly people read comments about the project, most who do that thing are those who don't have any idea.

Correction, feedback is important, not just the positive one cause even the devs need to know if there's any issue with the project and fix it if needed

I agree. I do feel we as a team could always use (constructive) feedback. Being critical doesn't have to mean you are negative about something, it means that you care and you want to make the success even bigger, but as long as we all do this as constructive as possible, it is fine Smiley
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

as they say here, they need to offer new things, there are already several competitors in the field of marketplace with cryptos, the good thing is that it is already a solid company with support and good partners

Ubcoin has a huge headstart overy any competitor in this sphere with its 16m+ app downloads and strong strategic partners like Samsung and others. While Ebays of the world cannot afford to get into cryptogame due to their overcautious compliance departments and huge shareholder liability, we can. We will lead this market niche. Which means that a reasonable investor can compare existing marketplaces valuation (e.g. market cap per user, or other metrics) with our forecast and see that the value of the company is going to be in the hundreds of millions.
Betay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

💥 UBCOIN FOUNDER FELIX KHACHATRYAN DISHES ON UPCOMING UBCOIN MARKET MVP, BIG NAME PARTNERSHIPS, AND MORE: an exclusive interview by Bitcoinist.com!
Read it here:
http://bitcoinist.com/ubcoin-founder-felix-khachatryan-dishes-upcoming-ubcoin-market-mvp-big-name-partnerships/

🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Read it here:

🇫🇷 Enjoy a selection of articles and video reviews in FRENCH:

❤️ Canardcoincoin: [ICO] Ubcoin Market et Samsung : une belle amitié
https://www.canardcoincoin.com/ico-ubcoin-market-et-samsung-une-belle-amitie/

The Currency Analytics: Ubank Launches Platform to Aid the Consumer Investment in Cryptocurrency
https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/649/ubank-launches-platform-to-aid-the-consumer-investment-in-cryptocurrency/

🏆La Ferme du Mineur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDyEJLpzvOg&feature=youtu.be
La Bulle Crypto: https://youtu.be/KHjputOggjs

Crypto Via: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JVJu1MmCT4&feature=youtu.be

Cryptobref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnI9UvNyRI&feature=youtu.be

Whale Tamer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUz6sW8SKE&feature=youtu.be

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Where did you read the reviews? On some ICO review site? Cause I haven't seen one atleast posted in this thread. Probably got buried in the comments
https://icobench.com/ico/ubcoin-market. At ICObench they have 3.9 ratings, it is seem like normal reviews. About community, as you can easily to see at here and their telegram group, not much to say about this.
check this out;
trackico 4.8
https://www.trackico.io/ico/ubcoin/#financial
icomarks 9.7
https://icomarks.com/ico/ubcoin-market
They have good reviews for ICO team and social activity, both at 10.

Also in telegram they have many channel with 13 languages to make sure that the investors will properly understand the concept of this project.

That's a proof the the team have doing their best to make this project goes smoothly with their timeline.
This is only shows that the team behind Ubcoin platform had created a unique project that will possibly become a good source of investments as this ratings from the other ICO is quitely impressed. And having this kind of appreciation will surely boost the popularity of this project towards it's success. Hopefully, all goes well for this team as I have sensed it that they have what it takes to be a good competitor someday.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: