Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

🚢 Logistics made the news again:
Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

#Ubcoin is here to revolutionize the world trading system 🌏

Our ITO Stage 3 ends tomorrow
Join now: https://ubcoin.io

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

I believe that this is not difficult as they have won the trust of investors in big markets such as Australia or China, believe in the wonders that UBcoin will accomplish.

Yes, absolutely I agree with you. The team is continuously gaining the trust of investors. The team is consistently spreading the awareness of the project. That's why everyone supporting this project since from the beginning.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

I believe that this is not difficult as they have won the trust of investors in big markets such as Australia or China, believe in the wonders that UBcoin will accomplish.

Yes, absolutely I agree with you. The team is continuously gaining the trust of investors. The team is consistently spreading the awareness of the project. That's why everyone supporting this project since from the beginning.
Moreover, the team behind Ubcoin project are actively updating the progress of the platform day by day. Their consistency in doings will be one of the reasons why the project obtain a lot of supporters and investors. Soon, the launching of this platform will be followed and more people wants to make this happen because they want to experienced how the Ubcoin project works in the real world.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

According to researchers at the Boston College Carroll School of Management, an average contributor in crypto-based projects makes 82% profit: http://bit.ly/2kzpS6w 

Be the next to increase this figure 😉 Join #Ubcoin ITO now! Stage 3 ends in few hours 🔊
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

Moreover, the team behind Ubcoin project are actively updating the progress of the platform day by day. Their consistency in doings will be one of the reasons why the project obtain a lot of supporters and investors. Soon, the launching of this platform will be followed and more people wants to make this happen because they want to experienced how the Ubcoin project works in the real world.
Yes, i appreciate this action from UBCoin team, we need active and useful information at anytime of project crowdsale progress.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

This is a wonderful project made by the right developer to gain a high amount of attraction and audience from the people around the world.
Honestly, when i coming at UBCoin and see their long roadmap and have a development from long time ago, i trust at them more than others project.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

This is a wonderful project made by the right developer to gain a high amount of attraction and audience from the people around the world.
Agreed, such a pleasure that I knew the project and the developer in this thread. Also, I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting to see.
I have same opinion with both of you about UBCoin. They have strong and experienced team and they have good growth with good plan. So i have no doubt about their moving at the future to gain more customers at crypto community using their UBank.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

According to researchers at the Boston College Carroll School of Management, an average contributor in crypto-based projects makes 82% profit: http://bit.ly/2kzpS6w 

Be the next to increase this figure 😉 Join #Ubcoin ITO now! Stage 3 ends in few hours 🔊

I think your profitability depends on the project you are joining bud. Not all are good and some are just scam. Better read and analyze every projects first before investing.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Honestly, when i coming at UBCoin and see their long roadmap and have a development from long time ago, i trust at them more than others project.
I agree , Ubcoin have come a long way, they have continued developing their platforms , and now great platforms are being launched.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!

This is really great because the team keeps making improvement about their platform. As what we can see now, Ubcoin developed an AI-based system which I think can be a very useful tool provided by the developer.
Agree, they doing their perspective jobs to improve and impress the public specialy the investors and supporters. The devlopers did the right thing to update the project for its betterment and to catch the interest of many.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

🔥 Ubcoin reduces the project hardcap to 29000 ETH and maximum supply to 650 million tokens

WHY?

We have a very vibrant and active community of project contributors, and individuals and institutions that are considering contributing to make Ubcoin the best enterprise it could possible be. The community has been telling us to be more agressive in improving the token economics for the contributors.

We listened, debated with the community, bounced ideas with fellow crypto entrepreneurs and crypto traders, debated again, and after long deliberations we have decided to do it.

💎 This measure improves scarcity of the token and its economics, yet does not hinder our development pace and market expansion plans.

Softcap reached long ago, the team is burning midnight oil on the technology and design, and we are ever more enthusiastic and confident of success.

The support from the community around the globe has been overwhelming and we appreciate it very much!

So, what does this mean for individual contributors? With reduced supply there are fewer tokens to go around, so they become more valuable.

🌟 Our 17% discount ends IN 2 DAYS - do not hesitate and contribute NOW on https://ubcoin.io

Thanks for this valuable informations and updates admin. With this kind of changes, probably the success will be closely to reached for the Ubcoin project as the dev team really do their best inorder to attract ICO contributors and helped their investors in gaining more profits ahead. I will keep looking for new updates and news about the platform because I believed it will be going to success.

This is a fruitful information that everyone must know. It is a big help for us to determine if the UBcoin project progress or not. We would like to impart ourself to the development of the project. For sure there will be another updates will come for us to be guided what to do for the next step.
Well, changing hardcap is not meaning that UBCoin have less support  and investors. I believe this target is more easily for gain from the team. Well, after this discount we will have more discount?

There will be a new and final round, so yes, there is plenty of opportunity for you to participate Wink

It's nice that opportunities are available for all who interested to participate the project. The project will reach its its goals if people will continuosly support the development and entire process. The comments for the project is helpful to gain and attract investors to fund the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

I agree , Ubcoin have come a long way, they have continued developing their platforms , and now great platforms are being launched.
Yes they are extremely busy with the project updates.  The devs are actually quite good at their job. I'm sure Ubcoin will grow because of its active and dedicated teams. I just hope the best for this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Yes they are extremely busy with the project updates.  The devs are actually quite good at their job. I'm sure Ubcoin will grow because of its active and dedicated teams. I just hope the best for this project.
The team really works, every success will come to UBcoin project. I also look forward to the implementation plans this year after ICO end.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

The team really works, every success will come to UBcoin project. I also look forward to the implementation plans this year after ICO end.
Of course, definitely. Ubcoin was quite successfully accomplished their ICO and they need to look forward in the development of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
Definitely. Team members have to continue their amazing job to achieve their goals and get to the moon soon! I'm looking forward to this project!
Biggy24

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

The idea behind the project is real cool and I hope the team will keep to there promises
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

The idea behind the project is real cool and I hope the team will keep to there promises
I hope so. This is a really good project for those who wanted an exchange with their cryptocurrency for real goods and it is unique!
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

New Ubcoin team member: Kirill Kosolapov - Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer

Kirill is high-tech developer and researcher focused on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Proud to have more than 7 years of Tech experience: project management, team leadership, business development, tech startups.

Key areas of interest:
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech and voice analyzing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Recurrent and Convolutional neural networks
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayes methods
- Time series analysis and prediction
- Application of machine learning methods to the real-life tasks

Kirill will develop at Ubcoin the AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

We welcome Kirill and are ready to have a fruitful work together!

Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !

Nice catch. Adding Kirill Kosolapov with AI expertise makes UBcoin a project of the future as the Team had now addressing the issues at different levels with the high caliber person. Another good decision with the team, this can surely attract more investors to put money in this project.

Wow! This is really great, now the platform is powered by Artificial Intelligence there's no worry what will be the face of UBCoin in the future. The team really innovates the project so that many investors would like to invest in this kind of platform.
With the development and foreseen addition of AI technology into Ubcoin market, we can expect a high efficiency marketplace platform. With the addition of artificial intelligence into Ubcoin market it can now reject automatically the placement of materials containing toxic comments, racism or discrimination. That is only one of the many tasks solve by artificial intelligence Ubcoin market and for sure investors are coming in. 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

🔥 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads .
Read more here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4
🌟 Our 17% discount ends in a few hours - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on ubcoin io!

Thank you very much for such detailed and important information for us. Because I bought your tokens and now I'm waiting for your token to go to a large exchange, then the price for the token will start to increase. This will be a very big plus for the team and those who decided to invest in this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Agreed, such a pleasure that I knew the project and the developer in this thread. Also, I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting to see.
I have same opinion with both of you about UBCoin. They have strong and experienced team and they have good growth with good plan. So i have no doubt about their moving at the future to gain more customers at crypto community using their UBank.

I also have the same opinion with you, I really hope that they can become a real counterbalance to traditional banking using Blockchain technology, UBcoin will really pioneer in this field.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: