Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Our COO Stan Danysh is representing Ubcoin now at the BlockShow in Berlin, Germany - the major international event for showcasing blockchain solutions.
Valuable meetings and promising talks have been made by Stan there - we will explain more in detail soon. Stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

🔥 Ubcoin reduces the project hardcap to 29000 ETH and maximum supply to 650 million tokens

WHY?

We have a very vibrant and active community of project contributors, and individuals and institutions that are considering contributing to make Ubcoin the best enterprise it could possible be. The community has been telling us to be more agressive in improving the token economics for the contributors.

We listened, debated with the community, bounced ideas with fellow crypto entrepreneurs and crypto traders, debated again, and after long deliberations we have decided to do it.

💎 This measure improves scarcity of the token and its economics, yet does not hinder our development pace and market expansion plans.

Softcap reached long ago, the team is burning midnight oil on the technology and design, and we are ever more enthusiastic and confident of success.

The support from the community around the globe has been overwhelming and we appreciate it very much!

So, what does this mean for individual contributors? With reduced supply there are fewer tokens to go around, so they become more valuable.

🌟 Our 17% discount ends IN 2 DAYS - do not hesitate and contribute NOW on https://ubcoin.io

Thanks for this valuable informations and updates admin. With this kind of changes, probably the success will be closely to reached for the Ubcoin project as the dev team really do their best inorder to attract ICO contributors and helped their investors in gaining more profits ahead. I will keep looking for new updates and news about the platform because I believed it will be going to success.

This is a fruitful information that everyone must know. It is a big help for us to determine if the UBcoin project progress or not. We would like to impart ourself to the development of the project. For sure there will be another updates will come for us to be guided what to do for the next step.
Well, changing hardcap is not meaning that UBCoin have less support  and investors. I believe this target is more easily for gain from the team. Well, after this discount we will have more discount?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

🔥 Ubcoin reduces the project hardcap to 29000 ETH and maximum supply to 650 million tokens

WHY?

We have a very vibrant and active community of project contributors, and individuals and institutions that are considering contributing to make Ubcoin the best enterprise it could possible be. The community has been telling us to be more agressive in improving the token economics for the contributors.

We listened, debated with the community, bounced ideas with fellow crypto entrepreneurs and crypto traders, debated again, and after long deliberations we have decided to do it.

💎 This measure improves scarcity of the token and its economics, yet does not hinder our development pace and market expansion plans.

Softcap reached long ago, the team is burning midnight oil on the technology and design, and we are ever more enthusiastic and confident of success.

The support from the community around the globe has been overwhelming and we appreciate it very much!

So, what does this mean for individual contributors? With reduced supply there are fewer tokens to go around, so they become more valuable.

🌟 Our 17% discount ends IN 2 DAYS - do not hesitate and contribute NOW on https://ubcoin.io

Thanks for this valuable informations and updates admin. With this kind of changes, probably the success will be closely to reached for the Ubcoin project as the dev team really do their best inorder to attract ICO contributors and helped their investors in gaining more profits ahead. I will keep looking for new updates and news about the platform because I believed it will be going to success.

This is a fruitful information that everyone must know. It is a big help for us to determine if the UBcoin project progress or not. We would like to impart ourself to the development of the project. For sure there will be another updates will come for us to be guided what to do for the next step.
Well, changing hardcap is not meaning that UBCoin have less support  and investors. I believe this target is more easily for gain from the team. Well, after this discount we will have more discount?
I totally agree with you. We can see the clearly information at their explain. This project have strong community, and they believe it won't affect anything.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

WHY?

I totally agree with you. We can see the clearly information at their explain. This project have strong community, and they believe it won't affect anything.
This is a great explanation from the developer regarding the new hard cap from Ubcoin project, I thought they are changed the amount for no reason.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

The project UBCOIN will become popular. Because they do everything possible to do this. The team records real videos about the fact that they came to Moscow and are developing a project in Russia. This is for us the proof that the real team can be trusted and not afraid for their means.
Yes you are right. This is a small secret of the popularity and success of the project, it's telling the truth how the team actually does, with what difficulties they encounter during the development of the platform. I trust such a project more than those who can not even answer the question on the forum.

As long the team is actively works on the project gives information and updates it can create trust to people which will make it to be more popular because it will be the most trending topic to people which is, if someone will hear about it will find it interesting,  so with that there is possibility that they will invest after knowing everything.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is continuously kept their development active. They always provide all the new updates which is related to the project. Because of this activeness many investors are coming forward to make an in investment here.
transparency and openness of the team is the main advantage of the project. If they continue to work in the same spirit, the success of the project will be guaranteed by 100%.
We are not sure anything will be 100% successful, we only hoping and evaluate a potential for give successful of UBCoin, but they will have successful at what factors: user, funds, community, application?

At least UBcoin will succeed in attracting users because UBcoin creates a much more convenient exchange environment for users.

Yes, they have to be successfully attracting to the users here in order to gain an audience for the project, and yet, they are successfully accomplish it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

Will sellers also be allowed to sell second hand or refurbished items in the marketplace or just brand new?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Will sellers also be allowed to sell second hand or refurbished items in the marketplace or just brand new?
I would be thinking if refurbished items or reconditioned items are not allowed in the marketplace and it takes a verification of each item, just my thought.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

The project UBCOIN will become popular. Because they do everything possible to do this. The team records real videos about the fact that they came to Moscow and are developing a project in Russia. This is for us the proof that the real team can be trusted and not afraid for their means.
Yes you are right. This is a small secret of the popularity and success of the project, it's telling the truth how the team actually does, with what difficulties they encounter during the development of the platform. I trust such a project more than those who can not even answer the question on the forum.

As long the team is actively works on the project gives information and updates it can create trust to people which will make it to be more popular because it will be the most trending topic to people which is, if someone will hear about it will find it interesting,  so with that there is possibility that they will invest after knowing everything.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is continuously kept their development active. They always provide all the new updates which is related to the project. Because of this activeness many investors are coming forward to make an in investment here.
transparency and openness of the team is the main advantage of the project. If they continue to work in the same spirit, the success of the project will be guaranteed by 100%.
We are not sure anything will be 100% successful, we only hoping and evaluate a potential for give successful of UBCoin, but they will have successful at what factors: user, funds, community, application?
Yes its true that we can't predict what will be the future of each project in the market. But with the potential of this project I know this have a chance of success. Community and users is now increasing. But I have enough knowledge about the funds. If they already reach the amount they need.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

I see a lot of good signal for UBCoin, with long time of developing, but we still think UBCoin is project which have big potential and belief of crypto exchange citizen.
True bud theres so many indication that this project will be successful aomeday, I suggest the admins to continue on doing what they started because it is obviously working.
Yeah, I agree with what you are trying to say. This is a great project and also a good team which synchronizes together to make the platform work.
The team gives all their best and effort to make the project being stable and problem free. Ubcoin may have ups and downs but I know the team will do their jobs to make the project reliable and convenient to use.
Problems are normal for all starting projects in crypto. The stability of the project will be available maybe in the middle of project developments. As of now I notice the teams hard work to improve the project. I suggest developers need to upgrade and add unique features for the project to attract more partners and supporters for the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

undoubtedly this is a very promising project that will be known to many users. But at the moment I'm interested in what the development team is working on now, are there any news or updates in the project?
Yes, the constant updates and good feedbacks of the project helps alot to catches the attentions of people. In some other point the project is very interesting it needs to strengthen their marketing arm for the publicity of the project. Its also contributes the increase of people that get interested the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

The UBCOIN project is very original. I looked at a list of other projects that are more popular here on the forum and did not find similar ones. This means that the team is trying to make a project that will not be similar to other projects. Behind this and the success of the developers is the individuality.
Yes , because if they have similar ideas and platform like others then it will lost its uniqueness, though it can be seen that ubcoin is very much different from the others which guaranties its uniqueness.
The project was begun in 2006, where the utalk platform has been launched by the ubcoin developer. Now, they had so many experiences in developing many projects such as utalk, ubank, and also ubcoin.
That makes more the team more capable about this kind of platforms. with their experience they would come up with other new ideas that we expect soon.
The experienced developers and team members are very advantage than the new one. The well experience devs can eventually  make the project updates more useful and attractive. The team that has basic background knowledge on how to make the project successful is very advantageous and plus points.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

WHY?

This is a good information about the project. It helps a lot most especially to those who have hesitations on investing the ubcoin project. Why?  It is because they  find it good because of the progress they achieved. I will wait for the next step and updates they will share,  I know the team will doing it for the success.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Without a doubt, the team is working hard and burning midnight oil on the technology and design and we are confident of their success. In fact their COO is representing Ubcoin now at the BlockShow Europe in Berlin, Germany and made promising talks about the project. By the way only days are counted before sale with 17% bonus ended so better hurry and don't miss the opportunity. Softcap for this Ubcoin project has been reached long time ago.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

I think the best way to achieve popularity is the ability to spread all the true and authentic information about the project. This for me the best marketing tactics that you can show and share to your investors and supporters. Its the teams jobs to show public their transparency and balance. With this response I am sure many will participate and join the project because they already know the truthfulness of the project.
is absolutely true, the more transparent the work of the team and in principle the team of developers, the higher the chances for successful development of the project. I think the Ubcoin project has no problems with this.
According to the comments and all the information that is available here on the forum, it is clear that the project is completely transparent. There are also project administrators who answer questions that are asked by new users. This shows their activity and how serious they are about the project!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

I think the best way to achieve popularity is the ability to spread all the true and authentic information about the project. This for me the best marketing tactics that you can show and share to your investors and supporters. Its the teams jobs to show public their transparency and balance. With this response I am sure many will participate and join the project because they already know the truthfulness of the project.
is absolutely true, the more transparent the work of the team and in principle the team of developers, the higher the chances for successful development of the project. I think the Ubcoin project has no problems with this.
According to the comments and all the information that is available here on the forum, it is clear that the project is completely transparent. There are also project administrators who answer questions that are asked by new users. This shows their activity and how serious they are about the project!
The project itself are really reliable which is already transparent. The team are really into it which they are doing their best to make Ubcoin succeed in the near future. For the mean time let just wait and keep supporting Ubcoin all through the way.
for today I see a lot of positive feedback about the Ubcoin project. More and more people trust the development team and the whole project. I hope they succeed.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

The project itself are really reliable which is already transparent. The team are really into it which they are doing their best to make Ubcoin succeed in the near future. For the mean time let just wait and keep supporting Ubcoin all through the way.
for today I see a lot of positive feedback about the Ubcoin project. More and more people trust the development team and the whole project. I hope they succeed.

A well prepared ICO , its platform , its programme of the projects , clearer explanation about the projects will attract really the customers and investors , to join in this kind of projects, the Ubcoin team really try their best to achieve their goal to get the target to be reach, so the Ubcoin team I think will gather customers and investors to join the said Ubcoin project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

WHY?

Thank you for always informing us about all project changes. And the fact that the day ends with the release of tokens. I think that many users who have not yet had time to get tokens will necessarily hurry to purchase. Because then it will be hard to get them since you will have to wait for access to the stock exchange.
This is an efficient way and effective to make the token value get high. The idea of the team is really amazing and very concerned with the people wants. I hope that this will have a positive feedback to the community which will be the one who will get benefits.

This will be a short time if you are late to buy this token and invest for the next few years because I see they are very active to make this project a success in the future.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

WHY?

This is a good information about the project. It helps a lot most especially to those who have hesitations on investing the ubcoin project. Why?  It is because they  find it good because of the progress they achieved. I will wait for the next step and updates they will share,  I know the team will doing it for the success.
The team knows how important is the COMMUNITY in this business and they are open and willing to listen for the ideas, deliberation with the cryto people. This is a good indication that that team is transparent with there investors as they decide what is best to all. The success of the Team is the success of all investors and to the UBCOIN as a whole. 

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

WHY?

This is quite a good achievement to the team and worries not reaching the hard cap surely be reduced. The team definitely working tirelessly to convinced people and definitely give us a better services through the use of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Our COO Stan Danysh is representing Ubcoin now at the BlockShow in Berlin, Germany - the major international event for showcasing blockchain solutions.
Valuable meetings and promising talks have been made by Stan there - we will explain more in detail soon. Stay tuned!

Such a very nice activity because the team attend some important conference which will help them to be more known which is also can increased their chance to be supported by some big investors. Hoping, they can deliver their messages in most convenient and simple to understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: