Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.

I agree it creates more competition because it helps those who are less into crypto become more involved.
Also competition makes all other teams work harder Cheesy

As if it isnt hard enough to earn money. But the robot can dec give you some advantage.
Yeah robot could give you some insight,help you understand the market more
The hope fore projects can get a lot of support because I think the project has great benefits for everyone.

You can throw your support by buying XRR tokens and become one of the currency holders of the ecosystem as XRR premiums will only be accessible via XRR tokens.

How is sale going so far,are you guys satisfied?

Sales picking up gradually as people become aware of robot's ability.
And I think it will continue to rise as people start using the robot more and start relying on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

I definitely like your project, as I cannot say I'm smart enough (maybe not smart but I doen't have enough knowledge) for making some trading decisions and most of my trading past was just an intuition (mostly failed, and that is why I do not play card games Grin Grin Grin) And if you solution will help such newbie traders as me that will be totaly awesome.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I definitely like your project, as I cannot say I'm smart enough (maybe not smart but I doen't have enough knowledge) for making some trading decisions and most of my trading past was just an intuition (mostly failed, and that is why I do not play card games Grin Grin Grin) And if you solution will help such newbie traders as me that will be totaly awesome.

Believe me its a perfect tool for the oldies and the newbies. Make sure to signup and grab some XRR tokens. Become a part of the expansion plan. Its one of the few valuable tokens that has strong incentives to gain massively in value. Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.

I agree it creates more competition because it helps those who are less into crypto become more involved.

As if it isnt hard enough to earn money. But the robot can dec give you some advantage.
The hope fore projects can get a lot of support because I think the project has great benefits for everyone.

You can throw your support by buying XRR tokens and become one of the currency holders of the ecosystem as XRR premiums will only be accessible via XRR tokens.

So there will be free and premium version?

Was never free but previously BTC was used in subscribing but after ICO soley XRR tokens will be accepted for subscription although right now its available for free testing in its current state for investors who wish to see an MVP
How much will subscription cost?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Was never free but previously BTC was used in subscribing but after ICO soley XRR tokens will be accepted for subscription although right now its available for free testing in its current state for investors who wish to see an MVP

Is it going to be possible to buy XRR with fiat,after ICO ends i mean,or we will have to get XRR trough exchanges only?

Exchanges only so if i were you i'd stack up a good number of coins via ICO.
Why won't we be able to buy XRR with fiat?
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

Believe me its a perfect tool for the oldies and the newbies. Make sure to signup and grab some XRR tokens. Become a part of the expansion plan. Its one of the few valuable tokens that has strong incentives to gain massively in value. Tokensale.xchangerate.io

If it turns out to be versatile as it's supposed to be you could configure it to your specific needs so in that sense it would be for veteran traders and newbies alike.
descuri

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

Now that we know a bit about how the robot works - can anyone tell me about the payment - how is the robot charging you- how do you spend the tokens, etc.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Now that we know a bit about how the robot works - can anyone tell me about the payment - how is the robot charging you- how do you spend the tokens, etc.

The subscription varies and it was previously/currently charged in BTC fiat (check here for sub charges xchangerate.io) but after ICO subscription would be solely charged in XRR tokens. From what i hear there would be a fixed fiat value but collected in XRR tokens. Download the whitepaper at tokensale.xchangerate.io  and read about the utility of the tokens.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Is it going to be possible to buy XRR with fiat,after ICO ends i mean,or we will have to get XRR trough exchanges only?

yeah,i would like to know that too.Ease of use is important,but then again,this will be used by people who are in crypto already,so maybe for them getting xrr tokens wont be problem,
Jeriah

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

yeah,i would like to know that too.Ease of use is important,but then again,this will be used by people who are in crypto already,so maybe for them getting xrr tokens wont be problem,

This is done primarily to drive up the value of XRR tokens for token holders and you're right its a tool for traders so getting XRR on exchanges shouldnt be a barrier.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

It's great that there is an option for free testing based on BTC subscription.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Especially if we're talking about some bigger trades. But if the robot really works well it's just like a stockbroker.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

So guys i'm glad we all find the project interesting. From my experience its the best tool out there in its category and we can support the project by investing in it which will be mutually beneficial to the investors. Token holders have much to gain. Join token sale. Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Especially if we're talking about some bigger trades. But if the robot really works well it's just like a stockbroker.

An efficient personal stockbroker. No emotions just ruthless positive consitstency!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

It's great that there is an option for free testing based on BTC subscription.

Hey guys watch xchangerate ICO review from team member

https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:20:44 AM

Robot automatic trading can liberate our hands and energy to a large extent, but first we must learn to operate it, because any failure of setting will lead to confusion or loss.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

Robot automatic trading can liberate our hands and energy to a large extent, but first we must learn to operate it, because any failure of setting will lead to confusion or loss.

That is true, but xchangerate robot is like the least complicated, its quite simple. The AI simply analysis all the data and presents you with two choices : to place the trades yourself with the signal given or to make the robot do the trading for you. Your choice.
Watch this.    https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

An efficient personal stockbroker. No emotions just ruthless positive consitstency!

And thats actually hard  for new  traders,they get emotionally attached to some token.And with this,we are removing emotions from  the equation!
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

And thats actually hard  for new  traders,they get emotionally attached to some token.And with this,we are removing emotions from  the equation!

True,new and inexperienced traders should benefit the most from Xchangerate robot.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

True,new and inexperienced traders should benefit the most from Xchangerate robot.

I guess scripts can avoid human errors while trading, however, there's a certain human sensibility you need to maneuver in this environment, so I guess this platform could do well if it integrates both in some part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: