Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Anyone else tried the app,except few people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

You can give it a try yourself. Use these details to gain access. Any issues you encounter please ask questions.

Username: Xchangeratedemo2@gmail.com
Password: Testing
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

You can give it a try yourself. Use these details to gain access. Any issues you encounter please ask questions.

Xchangerate.io
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Before,trying,just wanted to ask is it user friendly,as im not really tech savvy
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

Before,trying,just wanted to ask is it user friendly,as im not really tech savvy

Yes, its quite user friendly. But if you encounter any difficulties please do not hesitate to ask questions
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Yes, its quite user friendly. But if you encounter any difficulties please do not hesitate to ask questions

I watched the video but couldn't really understand it all right away. Might have to re-watch a couple of times.
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

I'm more concerned if the bot/robot will be decentralised?
If it's gonna just use API's or own wallets?

The robot uses API to connect to trading accounts in yobit, bitrex, bifinex and binance at the moment. But we are working on adding more exchanges.
The robot buys and sells all you need is to fund your exchange account then activate the robot for your profitable trades

Thank you for this explaining this we all wondered how it works in more detail.

you can also view my trade today here

https://imgur.com/a/KUqI7

But do you have more insight into the workings of the bot?

No feedback on this? Anyone?

Or can we get a quick review of the bot and it's functionalities?
Yeah I think we would all like to know how the bot works

https://youtu.be/woZQz8OVSQA  here's a video by an xchangerate user

thx for share, I will definitely watch and tell my impression
aalmina82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

INFO ON XRR

I will try to be as concise as possible... And also explain in simple terms

XRR (XhangeRateRobot) is in 2 parts; automated trading by the robot and manual trading via the CMB (Coin Monitoring Board)

The analysis carried out by the xchange rate and the primary difference is that via the manual trading the coin monitoring board you need to place the trades yourself manually on the exchange. The coin monitoring board then gives signal on when to exit the trade but with the involvement of robot, trades are executed automatically without a trader having to be online...

An image of how the CMB looks like is shown here https://imgur.com/a/FgIZ0

The CMB connects you to the activities on the exchange of your choice by aiding your analysis of which COIN you are supposed to trade using certain metrics. These metrics are broken into Frugality Ratio (FR) and Price Relativity Ratio (PRR)

First is the FRUGALITY RATIO (FR) parameter which is further broken down to
1.   EXCHANGE TREND
2.   MARKETCAP
3.   LIQUIDITY
4.   1HR IMPACT

EXCHANGE TREND - Seeks to check the difference btw the last BUY & SELL on the exchange- If it is positive it gives a 25% Score

MARKETCAP - Seeks to capture the INFLOW or OUTFLOW of funds from the last MARKETCAP .If positive gives a 25% score and if negative 0

LIQUIDITY - Which gives you the BTC under BUY & SELL within the Last Trading Hour- If more than 0 give 25% score. It is VERY IMPORTANT to CHECK LIQUIDITY of a COIN to know How soon you can get Value on your COIN because this shows the DEMAND vs SUPPLY element on that exchange.

1hr impact - seeks to measure the BTC addition to this coin between what value it was before the change and now. If it is positive it shows 25% if its negative it shows 0

The Total Score could show 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
A score of 100% simply says that the coin has full live activity.
The 100% does NOT however mean it is OKAY to buy the COIN. - Your Strategy is your own so you need to have strategy preferences based on your Trade Appetite.

As a Trader- You can choose to Trade often on minimum value or Trade Seldom(Not Too Often) based on high or very High metrics
I have proved over time and time again that the higher the METRICS the better the result is.

The SECOND ELEMENT is the PRICE RELATIVITY RATIO (PRR)

The PRR has so much power because it compares the actual Price and Exchange price relativity

The Total MarketCap is the total value of fiat that has gone into the purchase of that coin from all over the world.
GAP is the Global Accepted Price of a coin
CPP is the Current Perceived Price on exchanges

So we have GAP and CPP.
The GAP and CPP based on PRR are the 2 elements you should look out for when making a
buy or sell decision on a coin.
The CPP always goes towards the GAP. So the higher the PRR the better the profit potential
of your purchase.

By combining all of the above mentioned metrics, you will be amazed how this works...

See here https://imgur.com/a/VZuaR my trades in the past 12 hours and from two days ago... despite the current trend in the market

As a privileged day trader with access to put the revolutionary CMB to work... the future of trading is limitless

Wow, thanks for the effort, nicely explained. But can we expect some video too?

read early post, there is YouTube video, nice one
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
aalmina82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

in video

you put exit strategy 2% or 3%. Is this enough for cover expanse on exchange?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

in video

More than enough especially when you have like 5-7 coins on the same. Do that everyday and look at your portfolio after a month. Besides 2-3% is extremely conservative. Lol
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

in video

More than enough especially when you have like 5-7 coins on the same. Do that everyday and look at your portfolio after a month. Besides 2-3% is extremely conservative. Lol
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

you cant trust anything 100% . But this robot is good and delivers when put on the job. Xchangerate robot was designed specifically for day trading. Those who earn or would like to earn a living from cryptocurrency trading, THIS THE TOOL FOR YOU! invest in their token sale.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.

I agree it creates more competition because it helps those who are less into crypto become more involved.
Tyrant76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

Wow, that’s unusual! If the robot really works the way you describe, that must be really awesome. Waiting for your updates!

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Jeriah

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

Wow, that’s unusual! If the robot really works the way you describe, that must be really awesome. Waiting for your updates!
Join token sale. Download the whitepaper and understand why XRR tokens will be very valuable to investors.

Tokensale.xchangerate.com
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.
Yeah,I dont think AI is still at that level to be 100% correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: