Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

If every person uses different xrr,how in the end xrr gets better?Is there some way for it to collect all the data and analyze it?

Symmetrical arrays - using probabilities you can form intelligence by recorded outcomes. That is where the older the robot gets it comes smarter.

Put simply, The robot leverages machine learning and big data analytics to select different winning strategies and to hone them over time

Hope you tested out the MVP! If not here's the link mvp.xchangerate.io

Over what period of time can the robot gain knowledge?

With every data it gathers it becomes wiser! Nuff said😎
Did you try out the MVP? And whats your opinion of the project and possible suggestion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

If every person uses different xrr,how in the end xrr gets better?Is there some way for it to collect all the data and analyze it?

Symmetrical arrays - using probabilities you can form intelligence by recorded outcomes. That is where the older the robot gets it comes smarter.

Put simply, The robot leverages machine learning and big data analytics to select different winning strategies and to hone them over time

Did you try out the MVP? And whats your opinion of the project and possible suggestion

Please just make  sure he doesnt become too smart,we dont really need Skynet happening over here Cheesy

About MVP,it will be available indefinitely for testing purposes?Asking because im kind abusy at the moemnt and dont have time for that.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Oh ok,thank you for the explanation,and ill try MVP for sure,im really curious can i get something like those numbers that were posted earlier.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Please just make  sure he doesnt become too smart,we dont really need Skynet happening over here Cheesy

About MVP,it will be available indefinitely for testing purposes?Asking because im kind abusy at the moemnt and dont have time for that.

Sure mate, we are even trying to include a notification feature for the MVP. Im sure by the time you are less busy it would be ready. Please help us spread the word of our ICO so we can share this project with the world and moon together
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

MVP is currently available link: mvp.xchangerate.io
Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know
that's cool that you already have MVP
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Is the aidrop still going on,or its finished by now?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Oh ok,thank you for the explanation,and ill try MVP for sure,im really curious can i get something like those numbers that were posted earlier.

Of course but you cant enter into positions since you cant say when you are suppose to. Its an MVP its basically meant to observe the robots perfomance but within the next 2days a notification feature which is on the main version will be added to the MVP, so you can get notified about entry positions from the robot. Now the robot is just perfoming for you to watch
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Airdrop is over but you can still purchase tokens on presale or crowdsale. Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Airdrop is over but you can still purchase tokens on presale or crowdsale. Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io
Oh man its too bad the airdrop is finished,will you have any bounties/airdrops in the future?
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days
When will it be 100% done?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy
Trickz23

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy
Minimum Viable Product, a prototype basically
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

MVP? In 2-3days time i suspect at most!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Correct my man, in this case more like an exhibit As this MVP is basically done to showcase the robot performance by showing entry price, time and highest percentage profits attained.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

Some more info on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Oh man its too bad the airdrop is finished,will you have any bounties/airdrops in the future?
Very unlikely but you could get tokens at tokensale.xchangerate.io
descuri

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

That's some quick progress from the team I have to say! Keep up the good work.
UncleT

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

For anybody that want's more info on the project, check out this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XodA1JItkw
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

That's some quick progress from the team I have to say! Keep up the good work.

Indeed,its good to have MVP ready,that willd definitely help with the sales!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: