Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14206 times)
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

I think this is a project that brings an interesting concept, and it's good if it can be developed in the future. Hopefully this project can succeed and could bring a good future in the future.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I think this is a project that brings an interesting concept, and it's good if it can be developed in the future. Hopefully this project can succeed and could bring a good future in the future.

I am glad you find the project interesting. You can help grow/support by participating in their token sales. As there is great incentives and value to be gained from buying tokens.(read the whitepaper) visit tokensale.xchangerate.io 
And please spread the word. If you have any questions please bring them here! Thanks
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I am glad you find the project interesting. You can help grow/support by participating in their token sales. As there is great incentives and value to be gained from buying tokens.(read the whitepaper) visit tokensale.xchangerate.io 
And please spread the word. If you have any questions please bring them here! Thanks

Regarding spreading the word,is there any bounty campaign yet?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Yes there is bounty campaign,and make sure to join,as bounty pool is pretty big,here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080546
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Yes there is bounty campaign,and make sure to join,as bounty pool is pretty big,here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080546

Good to know. Seems like a good opportunity, and this could be worth something after it goes public.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

Good to know. Seems like a good opportunity, and this could be worth something after it goes public.

It definitely will!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have

Day trading is basically for well.... traders. Those who buy and hold for long term are more like investors in my opinion. Xchangerate robot is for those who wish to earn a living from crypto trading. The long term benefits of xchangerate is buying and holding XRR tokens. As its the only currency accepted in the XRR ecosystem. My personally projection is $5 in 6-9months.
descuri

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

I think a lot of people will first be trying to see how they can manually use this functionality.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

Hello,

XchangeRate has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/xchangerate/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info - good to know the word is spreading Smiley
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

How is this going to handle pumping and dumping market situations?

Lol.. Easy it quickly get in and out with profits! It does an efficient job of detecting market direction long before we do. By taking account of different factors as already mentioned in thread. Pump and dump is not a problem for xchangerate robot

It will be interesting to see how xrr gonna affect market when many people start using it.

Well this is my very good guess. Price of XRR tokens will moon hard as without it you cant access use the platform. And something software architecht said in the videoes that more users on the xchangerate platform makes the robot even better! From my experience using the robot, it has been nothing short of awesome!

does that mean that the robot learns or what?

Maybe, im not sure. He says its classified Info...lol
Maybe they will divulge that info in the future
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

I think a lot of people will first be trying to see how they can manually use this functionality.

safer manually at least for first try.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

This project has very great potential for the development of its projects and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life!
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

What do you mean by manually? Like checking every prediction or transaction and correcting the parameters before a certain trade?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Its just as easy! Major difference is you will have to enter and exit the trades yourself based on the suggestion from xchangerate. What's cool is that the manual even suggests entry and exit prices. Easy! Remember you will need XRR tokens to access any of the features on the platform so scoop yours at tokensale.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

What do you mean by manually? Like checking every prediction or transaction and correcting the parameters before a certain trade?

Yes, manual. There's a manual and automatic feature to xchangerate robot. Watch the youtube videos i posted on the thread.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Well if you are long term hodler than I guess xchangerate robot is really not for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: