Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14201 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have

Well if you are long term hodler than I guess xchangerate robot is really not for you.

Well long term hodlers could simply buy XRR tokens! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

This project has very great potential for the development of its projects and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life!
I also think so, this project provides many benefits, I also believe for the future of this project will run in accordance with the plan and will also many participants and investors who join the project is always successful for the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

This project has very great potential for the development of its projects and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life!
I also think so, this project provides many benefits, I also believe for the future of this project will run in accordance with the plan and will also many participants and investors who join the project is always successful for the future.
I myself hope that the many participants who support this project so that the projects can be easier to get to success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

I myself hope that the many participants who support this project so that the projects can be easier to get to success.
will definitely be a lot that provides support for this project, because this project has a very nice concept. but not just with a lot of support or just an interesting concept, that can make this project successful, but also depends on all the teams that are working in this project.
and I hope all teams will manage the project very well.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

will definitely be a lot that provides support for this project, because this project has a very nice concept. but not just with a lot of support or just an interesting concept, that can make this project successful, but also depends on all the teams that are working in this project.

You do not need to be a silent observer. Join in! Participate in tokens sale. Lend them your suggestions on how the project can be better!
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

interdiction video have said they are give strategy for day trading. im not day trader. what benefits for long term and mind term traders have

Well if you are long term hodler than I guess xchangerate robot is really not for you.

I would agree with this. Maybe it can be used just to let you know what the predictions are but for trading you wouldn't benefit as much from it.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

True,buy XRR tokens,hodl for a year and make huge profit!

But yeah,i can agree with  @Vindizzle,XchangeRate robot platform is aimed more at the those are  active traders.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

You do not need to be a silent observer. Join in! Participate in tokens sale. Lend them your suggestions on how the project can be better!

I agree,all those who want to be more involved in thew project should join your telegram group,and share ideas!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

I agree,all those who want to be more involved in thew project should join your telegram group,and share ideas!

I concur !! Join and lets make xchangerate greater!!
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

But yeah,i can agree with  @Vindizzle,XchangeRate robot platform is aimed more at the those are  active traders.

Correct! These tokens are a great way to benefit from this project if you arent a day trader!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I wonder tho, because you would want to get a good bunch of noob traders that got into everything recently. Thats where the money's at imho.
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

This seems like an interesting project,can someone tell me what XchangeRate Robot is all about?
Trickz23

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

This projects looks great and is showing a lot of promise,also the Robot looks like it could really help new traders and old
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

What's the difference between long term and mid term trading?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

What's the difference between long term and mid term trading?
Good question,I'd like to know the difference too
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

This seems like an interesting project,can someone tell me what XchangeRate Robot is all about?

Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io  and download whitepaper. Watch thewe videos as well. If you got questions bring them here! Thanks

https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw
https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

I think a lot of people will first be trying to see how they can manually use this functionality.

safer manually at least for first try.
I doubt manual trade would be safer for newcomers,maybe they can use the robot until they get the hang of it
frezeq0

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

When can we expect bounty campaign to start,and do you plan maybe any airdrops?It seems very popular way lately to spread the word about the project,and quite efficient one.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

When can we expect bounty campaign to start,and do you plan maybe any airdrops?It seems very popular way lately to spread the word about the project,and quite efficient one.

Go to ICO page tokensale.xchangerate.io the bounty link should be there. Airdrop is over sorry!
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

This project gives good opportunities and high potential for further development! The robot will be in charge of their project! I invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: