Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

i think bitcoin not died..it's strongly technology.so i believe bitcoin and love it.

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

You are not alone in your opinion, this has been the issue for the last 8 years of Bitcoin existence everytime bitcoin is in red newbies panic and shout ABaitcoin is dead they have been doing this since Bitcoin was worth $5,$100,200 and do on they just won't stop posting Bitcoin is dead.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
monchi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Bitcoin will not die it might have weaken from this few months but it still have the ability to rise up.
The people who believe in bitcoin will continue to invest and that will keep the bitcoin from dying. Also since there are other coins that is always paired with bitcoin, their value seems to be attached to bitcoin. When bitcoin price goes up altcoins will also go up and when bitcoin is down altcoins also goes down.

Altcoins also support bitcoins, until they removed their pairing with bitcoin they can't really win against bitcoin.
It is like you can't win if your under with someone. First is to separated from the famous coins and build from the bottom.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

You are not alone in your opinion, this has been the issue for the last 8 years of Bitcoin existence everytime bitcoin is in red newbies panic and shout ABaitcoin is dead they have been doing this since Bitcoin was worth $5,$100,200 and do on they just won't stop posting Bitcoin is dead.
I also believe that this bitcoin is not going to dead. It is now slowly becoming a part of our life, and many people support on it today , it is already been trusted among all investors on the crypto feild, that is why I believe that it will never ever end, because bitcoin is depending upon us. If the people around doesn't invest or maybe trust bitcoin it will be dead. But I think this is not going to happen because we really need bitcoin for good.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital virtual crypto currency introduce in the market and its working very stable aside from that it change many people lives because of it. And I'm starting to earn from bitcoin too. Other coins won't work without bitcoin so their is no reason that bitcoin will be dead.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and will come back stronger. For the first time since  11/2017, Bitcoin fell below $ 7000. However the price of bitcoin has recovered . although not yet able to recover back to the top of it but I put great faith in the potential of the market, fluctuations in this period is only part of the development cycle of Bitcoin

Make me great again
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

if you believe in a bright BTC future, you just need to provide information, that BTC price will go up
and after that you do not have to care about other people who do not believe in your statement, because it's their right

Tortion9

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

You're a little bit wrong, in so many ways. Bitcoin is not the first digital currency lol. Bitcoin is the FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY.

There are many digital currencies out there, like PayPal. While they aren't true currencies, they are digital funds. So there are many digital currencies that came before bitcoin...

That said, bitcoin is not dead... but it's still possible that some alts could kill it by becoming superior. Thus far, I don't see any alt really coming close... but all it takes is a serious company like Apple or Microsoft setting their sights on wanting to develop a superior bitcoin... and that's that. What's preventing them is that these large conglomerates won't offer the currency for free, because they want to make money. As such, they have no motive to develop a better free bitcoin.
stuffokator

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I think Bitcoin will see a huge boost when lighting protocol is released. If I'm not mistaken it is currently in RC1 stage.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Exactly! Bitcoin is not dead its normal to fluctuate because of its volatility. I wonder why people are keep on saying this thing when they didn’t experience any profit from bitcoin. If people realize how good this thing is I’m sure they will invest here for good.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Yes all are true if bitcoin is not developed many people life remains same as middle class and many people will not earn money like this so bitcoin is a life changer it will not die so quickly.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

That's the right mentality, the peiple who said the bitcoon will die sooner are the ones who make FUDs they want the newbie be  scared and sell off their token with that bitcoin's price will go down further and thats the cue for them to buy cheap btc in the market..
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

bitcoin will never die in the near future. I believe bitcoin will keep increasing from price in some time to come so I think bitcoin will return to normal to highest position and also have good selling point.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

I believed bilcoin will not die as long as you ,me,and everyone is still there to trust and continue believing in bitcoin. It will recover and rise up soon,don't panic just relax,that is normal in the market that price keep on changing base on the demand and supply.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

People who say bitcoin will soon die are just the most misunderstood people, and they are just disappointed at bitcoin for now.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

That's ridiculous if people think bitcoin will die soon, even though bitcoin prices go down but we can see the history of bitcoin prices since its inception, this shows very bitcoin experience success.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
arjunmujay

Activity: 728
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

bitcoin will not die, but for now there is a decline in prices because many beginners are eaten with hoax news about bitcoin. try to see the next few months, bitcoin prices will be stable again. for now bitcoin is still the king of all asset investments so do not worry about the bitcoin that will die. the death of bitcoin is determined by the asset holders.

MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

It can't die. Guys, who have millions $ in Bitcoin just won't allow it to die. All these risings and fallings are temporary oscilations. Games of "big guys" + "horrible" news. Don't panic. It seems to be very funny in future, when Bitcoin price will become insanely high.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

Bitcoin will never die or stop working because it is decentralized and no any government can shut down all active Bitcoin nodes around the world which are heart of Bitcoin transactions. Also as Bitcoin is anonymous even when use of Bitcoin will be banned in some countries people can keep on accepting and paying with Bitcoin.

Talking about price of Bitcoin it was, is and will be volatile/unstable always.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: