Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Bitcoins has always been unstable it's one of its characteristic of bitcoins that it is very unstable and volatile.And people start talking about bitcoins dying soon as soon as prices start dropping it happens every time just ignore them they are just trying to creating panic that's all I think.
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Everything in the market faces ups and downs. Bitcoin is also a part of it. Bitcoin is in news from such statements from last many years but still it is alive. So there is nothing like death/end for the bitcoin. People who are spreading or sharing such news on social media platforms even they don't have clear understanding about the bitcoin and the power of virtual currency. Bitcoin is growing globally. So future of bitcoin is bright.
You stole the words right out of my mouth. Why don't people think like you? So many people(Mainly newbie investors) think that Bitcoin and the crypto market will collapse due to bad news and FUD at any particular moment which is absurd and such people need to improve their knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies. One thing I have learned after stepping into this market is that crypto is here to stay.

I was initially reluctant to invest any amount of money into Bitcoin or any other altcoin due to the extreme volatility involved, but decided to take the risk which paid off in a big way. This is a high risk high reward market.

One thing that really concerns me is that everyday there will be made so much money in the crypto space. People lose money and other people earn money. And those who earn big time, have the power to repeat their strategy over and over again. I don't have a problem with that, as many people don't have, whether they know about this or not. The thing that concerns me, is that sooner or later someone will end this party I guess, for the benefit of the plain commonalty. Because they are the one who get reckt most.

On the other side, all other big businesses in the world are running great and let the average joe pay for it... So there could be a good chance that it won't stop for a while, if everything keeps running.

kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

You are not alone in your opinion.
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

in my opinion bitcoin not died. it's strong technology.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

It is not possible. i heard it long time that, bitcoin will die. bitcoin was, bitcoin has and bitcoin will have future. some people think that one time bitcoin will gone but before 3 or 4 year bitcoin many change and its price up and down regularly. So we can not think that Bitcoin will die Cool

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
globe-biz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

DEATH TO FUD
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Obviously, bitcoin will not be dead and it has been on ground for 9years now. Again ,Bitcoin and altcoin awareness is growing and receiving world wide acceptance by the day . I think bitcoin had come to stay.
must_have

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

No! Anyway bitcoin will live if government not to try control it. This is not likely to change in the near future. Don't panic and  all will be ok!
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin prices go up and down stable, and high bitcoin volatility. and I think it will not die.so the bitcoin of the future will be brighter.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Bitcoin will always live. It is very convenient. Many millionaires have already transferred their money to bitcoins. No government, and no Bank is allowed access to that money. A lot of people think that bitcoin was created to make us millionaires. Lol. It is easy to make money, but it is always very difficult to keep it. For these purposes, bitcoin is ideal. That's why he'll live.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

I will also laugh loudly if anyone says bitcoin will go extinct.
bitcoin is king of all coins, sanagt difficult or highly unlikely if bitcoin will become extinct.
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Complete agreement.        

With regard to the instability of bitcoin and lower prices, it is quite a common thing.

Here, you can look at all horrific Bitcoin crashes
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

I don't think anything will happen to bitcoin. for 10 years in the cryptocurrency market, it has shown high stability
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

no, I do not believe bitcoin will be dead, because I'm sure bitcoin is very strong and will continue to last forever, so from that I always invest in bitcoin.

tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

Technology doest die but is improve on. So bitcoin can't die but can be improve on
xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

For 10 years, bitcoin has shown steady growth. cost to fall in half as everyone started to panic. I think soon he will come back for its price
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

Bitcoin price has plummeted but it doesnt mean bitcoin will be dead. Nicholas Gregory, founder and CEO of CommerceBlock a company which creates decentralised financial infrastructure on public blockchains says: "No bitcoin is not dead. This is just the beginning in its long journey. Its still the first truly global decentralised currency.” Mr. Gregory believes that bitcoin has still a lot more to offer. 
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain is not a seasonal trend that will simply disappear. But blockchain is a banking innovation that can provide convenience for everyone.

Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

I think bitcoin will not just die. But will be king of money exchange until really bitcoin be the winner
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

Bitcoin can not die, maybe Bitcoin will die if the internet network dies. not just Bitcoin alone who died if the Internet network is dead, anything related to the internet network will all die. because only with Bitcoin internet network can be used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: