Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1863 times)
zooki

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Bitcoin has the strongest reasons to exist. It's main positives are its decentralisation, censorship resistance, scarcity and secure blockchain.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

Yes, you are right, bitcoin will not die, but still survive. Those who panic will definitely say bitcoin will die, but when bitcoin rises later, they will say their regret has been selling bitcoin for a low price.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

i think bitcoin not died, it is very strong.
All those who keep on saying such kind of things will never be able to see such kind of thing ever happening in their lives. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is the most demanding crypto coin in this world and that with every passing day, the number of people who invests their money into increases which in turn strengthen the value of the bitcoin in the international market and results in the increase in the market price as well.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

What a shitty rumour it is! Lolz!

People are sometimes funny, I mean if you have to make any rumour then at least make little more sensible so that people at least will get scared of the sit-in or something like that.  Cheesy

There is no way bitcoin is going to be dead before us. At least I will see until I am dead and I am hoping that bitcoin will give more than enough wealth by that time to give me very easy life.  Tongue

So just forget about this nonsense. Get your wallet opened up and empty all your bank accounts into the bitcoin to have happy life.  Cheesy
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Bitcoin will not be dead, not only because it started the first and most important step of the currently very vast world of cryptocurrency but also because Bitcoin is the most trusted coin. Not only is it the most trusted, it is also the most used coin among the so many cryptocurrencies right now. And Bitcoin is not only trusted by small people or the ordinary individuals who seem to be powerless in the face of manipulation and power tripping in the world, Bitcoin is also supported by the well-known and the rich and the powerful.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. This is just a normal bear market that happens from time to time before bull market comes along. Price fluctuations are normal and they happen all the time. The market will not stay down forever. Stop saying bitcoin is dead.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

He will not be dead in between when there is growth and fall when there is life, then of course he will live without other explanations, we can say that while he is still being extracted, we definitely will not be lost.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Price may be lower or increased. crypto is now creating separate fields. It is very difficult to say whether death will happen

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

I don't think so that Bitcoin will be died.actually Bitcoin is an investment and Bitcoin can died only at the time when there will be no investor in Bitcoin. but I am seeing that day by day the investor of Bitcoin is increasing. as a result I don't think that this number of investor will decrease ever.so it is simple to say that Bitcoin will never die.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

BITCOIN will die? It may be too much to say bitcoin will die, if I think bitcoin will not die off let alone no reason, maybe in because its bitcoin price is currently experiencing a drastic decline at this time.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

bitcoin does not die is not a guideline on bitcoin prices that go down then bitcoin dies, bitcoin prices fall and rises are common.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

There is no such thing that "Bitcoin will Die". This humors only spread out in public because of two kind of peoples. First one are those Panicking peoples.
When someone panicked when bitcoin's price starts to drop from a high downfall. They start saying that Bitcoin will also start to lose its price and this is what they call "Bitcoin Will Die". Because of Panicking, they have no idea in mind to what to do to their Bitcoin, all they know is bitcoin will die soon that's why they sell their Bitcoins immediately without even thinking for net income because its a net loss for sure.
The second kind of peoples are Bitcoin Hater
Sometimes because of these kind of people. Fake humors about bitcoin is spreading.They are making fake news and spread it to public. These people are people who are against Bitcoin. Some of them (I guess) are from Governments, Banks and etc and are against Bitcoin System. They can easily produce false news through internet and social media accounts and WE FOOLS are getting carried away by such false humors.

But, the one and only truth is, Bitcoin will not die. Some country might ban it but bitcoin will remains the same, and it will still exist in the future as long as there are people supporting it.

404 Not Found
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

i think bitcoin not died..it's strongly technology.so i believe bitcoin and love it.

Yes you are right, bitcoin will not die but bitcoin will persist and can grow larger. Why do many people see bitcoin prices fall and they say bitcoin will die.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
We never know bitcoin will last forever or not. In my opinion, as long as we can use the bitcoin state that is still skyrocketing, use it as well as possible. Because we will not know tomorrow can still be like this or not. And manage our investment and money well. I hope bitcoin will survive as a digital currency.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Don't worry buddy. Bitcoin will not die at all.As you said bitcoin is the first made cryptocurrency and survive till now.It's nearly 8 +years,so we can hold our money in bitcoin with trust. All the crypto currency price is based on the bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin is increased,same is reflect on other coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Don't worry buddy. Bitcoin will not die at all.As you said bitcoin is the first made cryptocurrency and survive till now.It's nearly 8 +years,so we can hold our money in bitcoin with trust. All the crypto currency price is based on the bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin is increased,same is reflect on other coins.
That is right, I don't think why others were kept saying and screaming that bitcoin will gonna die when in fact it will not. Do not worry too much guys because we are just creating panic in our system that discouraging some people.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

Until now bitcoin is still alive and I think it will increase more the price of this coin after few months. We experiencing dumping or decreasing price but it does it mean bitcoin will be dead. I hope bitcoin price will increase more so we can get more profit. I hope many people again will buy to bitcoin. The future of the bitcoin it's our choice.
A_Greedy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Maybe it will not die, but also will be stabilized about 500-1000 dollars. It is a dream for me to wait for BTC as 20 k or more.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I agree with you mate, It's not that much to easy to kill the Bitcoin just was we used to think. Expecting the bitcoin to be dead just because you are not making an income from it is not a good approach towards your trading career. Instead, think how can we plan to make some good full-time income with the bitcoin trading or investing. Even I am among the people whose lives have been changed after joining this forum and after started investing in bitcoin and other crypto coins.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

This fluctuation of bitcoin price is a normal trend which we can view the market in a bloody marks. It's unstable but as we know we can see it's on a higher price just like the previous years happen. It will not take long in down trend however, bitcoin is not dead all of these can become better value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: