Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1888 times)
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Maybe yes, when there is another forum that can offer high amount value money, also if the users of bitcoin found a job with high salary.
lautantepi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

Bitcoin will not die may have been weakened from the past few months, people who believe bitcoin will continue to invest and will keep the bitcoin from dying, also because there are other coins always paired with bitcoin.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

According to my knowledge, Bitcoin can never die. Therefore, evaluation of Bitcoin will continue to grow in the same way. Bitcoin is a coin by which many people around the world benefit.There are many types of job creators who can understand its contribution, they are now able to work with Bitcoin as well as their work.

So be patient as normal falling prices and bitcoin prices will recover quickly and rise again. I think, bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow and will soon recover, bitcoin prices are unpredictable and ever-changing
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

Most people have anticipated before now, that bitcoin will die. But the currency has actually proven its strength over time to stay in existence, despite all the challenges and negative factors affecting it. I believe in the future of the currency, which is why, investing in the coin will be a risk i intend taking over and over again.

TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

i think bitcoin will not be die, every year bitcoin get high demand, bitcoin will be die if in this world no more internet. what do u think?
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

As what they have said, bitcoin is like digital dollar so it will never be lost or be dead at all. Not like the usual money that we are using that can be lost, burn and etc. Bitcoin is a lifetime investment that you can hold until you decided to get it. In my own opinion, bitcoin will never be dead but instead it will bloom and be more popular to all.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Nope. Never will. Bitcoin will not be dead even in the upcoming years or in the future. Because bitcoin is the number one coin in the world. Billions and billions and billions of people are aware about bitcoin and are a bitcoin  users. Another thing is that bitcoin is growing, expanding immensely, spreading to fast and i think no one can stop it and no one will try to stop it. This is just the beginning of bitcoin. it will rise to the top

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
sigukjsas

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

I doubt it. Bitcoin will not die sooner or later.. Yes it will fall but it will always recover and reaches ne heights. Those who doesn't know the things behind  bitcoin will never know about it.
sydur65

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popularity day by day. So I think it can't be dead. But who knows the future?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

According to my knowledge, Bitcoin can never die. Therefore, evaluation of Bitcoin will continue to grow in the same way. Bitcoin is a coin by which many people around the world benefit.There are many types of job creators who can understand its contribution, they are now able to work with Bitcoin as well as their work.

So be patient as normal falling prices and bitcoin prices will recover quickly and rise again. I think, bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow and will soon recover, bitcoin prices are unpredictable and ever-changing

just keep doing what we want to be related with bitcoin so we could still make money from bitcoin and if somehow bitcoin will going to die, we can do fast sell for the rest of our bitcoin and we still have much money from selling bitcoin at now. but I doubt that bitcoin will be dead because this year will be a good year for bitcoin to reach more people to come into the crypto industry so they can invest their money too in bitcoin. as long as we still use bitcoin and still support bitcoin, bitcoin will remain like this and will grow more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and will come back stronger. For the first time since  11/2017, Bitcoin fell below $ 7000. However the price of bitcoin has recovered . although not yet able to recover back to the top of it but I put great faith in the potential of the market, fluctuations in this period is only part of the development cycle of Bitcoin

I  agree with you beacause i know that bitcoin is very strong currency bitcoin will not end maybe they price is going low or high but the important is many people are still believe in this type of currency,botcoin is very helpful so i think no one can kickout bitcoin for the nothing porpuse so bitcoin will never die.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

no, unless the governments ban it as a whole, which is less likely to happen Smiley
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

Bitcoin is not dead.It is the first digital crypto currency introduce in the market and its working very stable aside from that it change many people lives because of it. And I'm starting to earn from bitcoin. Other coins won't work without bitcoin so their is no reason that bitcoin will be dead.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

i think bitcoin not died..it's strongly technology.so i believe bitcoin and love it.
Yes my friend! bitcoin will never be died as long as there is a technology and internet that fades the crypto currency which people want it for financially sources of income.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

No Bitcoin will not die. It just went down. But sooner red days will turn to green. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, it’ll not go down.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

It has been only a few year of active btc growth so I dont really think it's gonna die in the near future! Keep calm, my buddy! No one knows what's happening.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ?
Bitcoin has been unstable for very long time - it is normal when there is no supreme governing body watching and regulating the price.
At the same time, people have been saying that Bitcoin will be dead since its inception, every day some FUDsters are claiming that 'soon' BTC will end.
But when you ask them why BTC will end? They have no real answers to that question - other than - it's a bubble, so it will fall. O rly, let's wait and see.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

Don't believe in this news it is fake. Bitcoin is still alive and it will never be dead. Bitcoin market price is rising now so how bitcoin will be dead? Like you, I always laugh when I heard this news. I agree that bitcoin is the first digital virtual cryptocurrency that introduce to market so how will it die? Who made that news? I think he is crazy.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

No of course bitcoin will never die, this is the basis of the entire crypto industry, from the price of bitcoin all crypto currency depends
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

I think if there are still investors who able spend funds may still be alive, if the capital of investors has run out is likely to be destroyed the price. It depends on bitcoin investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: