Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1891 times)
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

in my opinion bitcoin not died. it's strong technology.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

I think it's not gonna go away or die anyhow. Bitcoin is something boldly big and
pro-founding today, it's an icon in cryptocurrency. The impact and amount of
influence Bitcoin has on the market is unmatched and still ongoing, that gives
enough justification that it's not dying out. It's gonna stay and do a lot of
stuff for all of us. Bitcoin is on top of the Crypto food chain. It's gonna be
more bigger and better as it grows older every year, prices are better too.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

If people will stop supporting Bitcoin and internet will shutdown; it will make Bitcoin die; Bitcoin is dependent in the internet so technically all the transactions will not work without the use of internet. And if people will lose interest, the support will be lowered.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 799

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

The world will go crazy if it does happen,so its not possible.  Angry

My opinion is bitcoin will be the greatest currency in ten years if it will happen bitcoin will be dead so this is my opinion about this topic and also I hope it will be definitely possible soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
It wont end that easy. We might predict its crashing but its not 100 percent sure. Its price right now is not that low but at the same time not high. Time is what it needs.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
no,how many years that they said that bitcoin is dead but bitcoin is still there,yes you are true,so many people has change their life through bitcoin,so we hope bitcoin last forever.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

I totally disagree about the idea that bitcoin will be barren in the future. I think bitcoin will be vernier currency in the future. Because most of the people of the earth like understand new thing so i don't get consequence that bitcoin will be desolate without basic coin. Last but not least, bitcoin will be on way road all kind of currency like US dollar.  

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has been around for a long time since the popular virtual currency, so many wealthy people have been created from Bitcoin, and so many people are supporting this money. We know that Bitcoin will continue to grow and not be able to end in the future.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

I totally disagree about the idea that bitcoin will be barren in the future. I think bitcoin will be vernier currency in the future. Because most of the people of the earth like understand new thing so i don't get consequence that bitcoin will be desolate without basic coin. Last but not least, bitcoin will be on way road all kind of currency like US dollar.  

how come a very popular and still in the number 1 rank among all crypto is dead. In fact the latest update of bitcoin for this month is increasing by morethan $1000+ USD, so don't get panic and everything will be alright just hold and be patient.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

In the current situation, I doubt that bitcoin will be dead, 4 million coins have not yet been mined, that's when all the coins will be, then you can talk about it
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

bitcoin will never ever die as long as there are people like us who believes in its capabilities  Smiley
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

its rumors reading all here some time very negative now a days its going down and than going up 3 months before its at his peak you can say not stable position but now position is good infact i read here that some country having atm of it so its look long and bright,its all about market and depend on policy makers.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

People are going to talk shit about anything they don't like no matter what and many people have the regret of not getting in earlier into bitcoin and getting the opportunity to buy it at the early stage, so they just talk shit about it in the hopes that people would buy into their crap and start selling their coins and let them fill their bags.

insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Alhough bitcoin is dropping but it's hard to believe that it will be dead.
seijuro

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and never be dead because there are more countries accepting bitcoin and support bitcoin by buying and selling it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

If people will stop supporting Bitcoin and internet will shutdown; it will make Bitcoin die; Bitcoin is dependent in the internet so technically all the transactions will not work without the use of internet. And if people will lose interest, the support will be lowered.

Yes it is possible that bitcoin will die if people will stop supporting bitcoin and if the internet will shut down but this is impossible for now since people will not live without internet thus the world will do anything to keep the internet intact. Also bitcoin supporters are increasing and they will never stop to support bitcoin. If bitcoin will die it will be in the far future.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

Bitcoin will not going be dead it was still always alive, Just try to look at the market the bitcoin are still in the market and a #1 in the CMC.
Just don't ask about bitcoin will be dead. But maybe not for or in the future the bitcoin will be dead and passing by etherium.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

bitcoin will bot dead because now technology is getting more sophisticated and bitcoin will continue to exist because people will get more and more acquainted and interested in buying bitcoins. as long as technology exists and people continue to buy bitcoin then bitcoin will not die. whatever the challenge bitcoin will survive.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Why some people say that bitcoin will be dead sooner? what is the reason? Yes bitcoin sometimes bitcoin price got low but its not enough reason to say that bitcoin will dead.

As you mentioned bitcoin is the beginning of all coins in the crypto world, because bitcoin is the first digital currency introduce in the digital market  that is why bitcoin is most popular coins in the crypto world that is why as we can see bitcoin is the king of crypto in terms of price, so for me there is no reason to say that bitcoin will be dead.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

I do not necessarily agree with the reasons you cited why Bitcoin will not die. But I am with you in the belief that Bitcoin will not die. I am not only laughing at the people who think that Bitcoin will die. I am also sad that they think that way. Actually, they are really ignorant about Bitcoin existence. I can easily bring them to old threads here in which Bitcoin was also predicted to die very soon. More than 5 years later, Bitcoin is still alive and is very expensive.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████