Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

Dont be easy to believe of the fake news. You know bitcoin is have a potential to the change world for better than before in the financial field
I am sure bitcoin is never die, but bitcoin will be growth in this world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Yes, I agree with your 4 concept. bitcoin no one control it. it's digital currency & also oother ccurrency depends on bitcoin prices & I think bitocin won't be dead.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

May be before make such threads it is better to use "search"? There are many threads with the same theme. No, Bitcoin doesn't die. Now it was just simple correction. It is natural. It is ended. And we will see great upward trend. Just give it a little bit more time.
Belozerov85

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

And why? What will remain if he dies, this digital gold and all altcoins on him equal. If bitcoin grows it pulls everything else. And vice versa.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Understanding the foundamentals of the existence of Bitcoin is very important here. Very unstable, I can relate, BUT that doesn't mean it will die. If Bitcoin could still exist since 2008 it was unvealed to you and I then nothing can stop it.

Just as how people feared using paper money for exchange of goods and services as against Gold and Silver way back memory lane, is just exactly what is happening now.

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, it has come to stay and in few years time, many people will be very happy holding unto the blockchain technology is settling day-to-day lifestyle..

I am in love with Cryptocurrency.

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

I want to note that today's rollback of bitcoins is accompanied by a decrease in volumes, which indicates a lack of confidence in the rally in the near future. The market can easily succumb to speculation and more than once show significant spikes in growth and fall without any special reasons.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin is not dead and it will be continued the great advantage of itself. We all know that bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency even the of it is getting low and hi but still it was the highest value of all coins and still more investor believe in bitcoin that is why bitcoin is still going strong.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable, many people said that it will be dead sooner? how come? I can't stop laughing when I heard humor like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual cryptocurrency that introduces in the market. SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC. THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. The FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy Tuesdays everyone.
I'm sure Bitcoin will never die forever. Bitcoin's frequent falling price is only the nature of the fluctuating cryptocurrency. But the falling Bitcoin price is only temporary and will definitely rise back to the high price again. So we need not worry too much about this. The more here Bitcoin will grow.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

Bitcoin is not dead .. Does people say the bitcoin is dead is crazy too much doubt no trust . Why bitcoin is created ? For people who need money people having a financial problem . There are many poeple trust on bitcoin but many prople too who trustless.
For me bitcoin is not dead bitcoin is strong . For people who says bitcoin is dead . Go quit you just work and work for youre future.  
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die.
Because the current status of bitcoin has been recognized by more and more countries, it is difficult for bitcoin to die, and the block chain technology is moving towards large-scale application.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

May be before make such threads it is better to use "search"? There are many threads with the same theme. No, Bitcoin doesn't die. Now it was just simple correction. It is natural. It is ended. And we will see great upward trend. Just give it a little bit more time.
Absolutely, bitcoin to die, that's just impossible and it is not going to happen. Bitcoin is for now is top of the charts and globally is moving too fast. Within the span of this 2 years, it had experienced a great in inclination in its supporters and had gathered a prominent global acceptance so, how its existence could be questioned...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Not all savings should be channel into single form investment because it will be more risky if one does that, and as I usually advice people to diversify their investment capital into different form of investment in other to maximise profit and minimise lose.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Bitcoin always grows and falls. There is no stability. But ... if bitcoin dies, a new coin will come.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I also think the death of bitcoin is a joke. But seeing the development of bitcoin now which is getting more unstable and getting harder to get it, I become a little worried bitcoin will lose its popularity.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I agree to you friend. Bitcoin will not be dead soon because bitcoin will rise up again. The drop values of bitcoin for the past weeks have only mean that bitcoin will fly in the charts again. This times that bitcoin is decreasing value, is the perfect time to buy more bitcoin for investments.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Bitcoin clearly shows how its fluctuations really benefits its investors and traders. Now that the price in the market is low, it will be the good time to start investing. And even though bitcoin's price is dropping, it is still popular compared to other coins in the online market.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay and can never die, its just with time, we will all adopt this great technology in many countries..
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

It is almost impossible for bitcoin to die for me. I think that even the value in the market od bitcoin is decreasing,  there would still be people using it. Bitcoin is still the top cryptocurrency for me and I don't think the others can ever replace it. Bitcoin is helping people to earn and experience a good investment.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

Obviously,  no,  bitcoin would never die unless internet will be also vanished or removed by someone,  which is really improbable to happen.  It is almost near to impossible for someone to shutdown internet that is why it is also impossible for bitcoin to be dead. So no is the answer.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

If the BTC is dead, the Crypto market will probably never exist. And if they do not exist maybe it's a pity for us. Because they have helped us a lot, high income, jobs for some poor people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: