Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1876 times)
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

It is almost impossible for bitcoin to die for me. I think that even the value in the market od bitcoin is decreasing,  there would still be people using it. Bitcoin is still the top cryptocurrency for me and I don't think the others can ever replace it. Bitcoin is helping people to earn and experience a good investment.

I also agree with your statement, there is no factor that can cause the bitcoin be dead unless the internet will be gone or ban which is impossible.

ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Bitcoin always grows and falls. There is no stability. But ... if bitcoin dies, a new coin will come.
because now there are many people who work with bitcoin but hope bitcoin does not die until it becomes a source of income for everyone.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Though that might happen in the nearest future if the government go against the use. To some that might just be a fiction because Bitcoin has come to stay and it is growing our economy more faster than our fiat money does.
xraisers

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

I don't think so, because it is decentralized and no any government can shut down all active Bitcoin nodes around the world which are heart of Bitcoin transactions. Also as Bitcoin is anonymous even when use of Bitcoin will be banned in some countries people can keep on accepting and paying with it.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

I think not.And moreover there weren't any signs and signs to the fact that bitcoin ever could end.So that's a very strange assumption.

pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

If the BTC is dead, the Crypto market will probably never exist. And if they do not exist maybe it's a pity for us. Because they have helped us a lot, high income, jobs for some poor people.
it is true if bitcoin dies then a new source of income is lost and for unemployed people who work with bitcoin they have to find new sources of income.
Karlmarcuz2324

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Bitcoin will never end due to its unstapable demand from lazy folks who only want to earn in cryptospace and  not by doing real job.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable, many people said that it will be dead sooner? how come? I can't stop laughing when I heard humor like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual cryptocurrency that introduces in the market. SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC. THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. The FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy Tuesdays everyone.
Yes, I agree with everything you say. Since I got to know Bitcoin, I also feel that my life is much better now and my economy has become more fulfilled. Surely I am very happy with this. I love Bitcoin, Altcoin, and even the work I do at Bitcoin. I almost do not see the lack of Bitcoin because it has too many benefits that Bitcoin give to me. So I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to live.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Nope, It's you (illusion Bitcoin will Be Dead) Bitcoin is king of any other Cryptocurrency It not dead, Just wait few weeks Bitcoin price will cross 15K it's My prediction.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die, bitcoin is the most popular coin and more likely bitcoin can survive. Bitcoin prices are unstable, that's normal because bitcoin prices depend on the market, think positive for better results.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

hahaha you are so funny I also laughed with negative comments about bitcoin. Many people have given clear evidence that bitcoin will die in the near future. But they do not know how much bitcoin has benefited the society and the economy.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is the most prominent currency on the Crypto market for years, and the Bitcoin world is in 6th place, but over the next few years, the virtual money will grow and overtake. Other coins, there are many people think that this year's bitcoins will change.
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

It won't happen that bitcoin will be dead because even though the bitcoin value sometimes on top or low but the bitcoin still remain on the cryptocurrency world. Since many of us still supporting, investing and to trade bitcoin we all want and willing to help so that bitcoin will never be gone.

WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

The general trend of public opinion after a bit of research on Bitcoin is positive. In recent times, these reports have been good news for Bitcoin. And over the period of "seemingly eliminated," but bitcoin is still alive and on the rise, the possibility of this currency disappearing forever is almost none.
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

as long as exchanges increase, bitcoin will never die, because business interests are much in cryptocurrency, so maybe bitcoin will increase forward its

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I heard it so many times that bitcoin will die. bitcoin was.Some people think that one time bitcoin will gone but few years from now  bitcoin will have many change.
Many people have already transferred their money to bitcoins.It is easy to make money but it is very difficult to keep it.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

bitcoin will never die, bitcoin is well done by many people.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital crypto currency, so nobody can play false here.Moreover bitcoin becomes a part of our life because it gives us financial freedom. so I don't  think bitcoin will be dead.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

bitcoin will not be avoided by all people. and the government also can not make anything because the network for this bitcoin will not be blocked by the government .. so this depends on its use by the investment so I think the bitcoin is not that easy to die
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

The price is largely irrelevant, the fact that the tech behind BTC is getting STRONGER and more advanced all the time is what's important long-term. BTC will not die, it's the future of money Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: