Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 09:15:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1893 times)
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
We cannot stop anyone who wants to throw up a conclusion that is not supported firmly by any evidence. Saying that bitcoin is dead is a stupid thing to utter. We all know how firm bitcoin is right now and after all the hardships it has endured, do they really think it will be dead just because its value is very unstable. Many things are still about to happen so let's just see if bitcoin will really die soon.

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Actually, there are really lots of people who are always saying the same thing and issue everytime that Bitcoin was suffering into continuous dump that somehow makes our accounts suffer a little bit because of the dump we are currently experiencing. They tend to be something like that because they are just focusing into the negative side of it and not seeing the brighter side of it that every dump is a sign for opportunities to rise up and that was what we all have been waiting for to purchase more Bitcoin at its affordable low price. We just need to remember that it is just normal for a currency to experience such happenings as dump and pump because it was its unique characteristic to be considered as a currency but the main difference is that it is much observable since it was a digital currency so it was always open for a fast change in price but it does not mean that it will be the end of it.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

Bitcoin can't be dead no matter what, it will exist longer just believe, trust and love it everything well be fine. I don't think that it will easily die because there's a lot of people who invest and get profit of it. Stop thinking negative much better if you think positive because this will bring you in a good and comfortable life.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I can not think why they keep saying bitcoins soon die when bitcoin falls, do they think bitcoin does not have the ability to bounce back. Bitcoin is the strongest coin with the largest population, bitcoin is the highest crypto coin with confidence and as proof the value of bitcoin can increase as many investors put their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more likely to survive than die.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

These are only just negative thinking of the people and yours also that you are thinking in such a negative ways .
Here my personal experience with the bitcoin is clearly saying that don't think that you will go towards the loss and also don't think that you are going toward the end of the bitcoin because bitcoin is that world of online market where only 7-8% people are involved to use and rest of people either knows about it or having fear to use or no knowledge how to use .
So you can understand very well that if atleast 20% of the world's population will come in bitcoin field then we will gain more and more in the bitcoin , so don't think that bitcoin will dead any time easily .
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I believe Bitcoin can't die, but it can get seriously hurt, if there is a big hack, rogue persons steal coins, everybody loses their faith in blockchain and coins become worthless. As long as people believe in Bitcoin, it will keep living and growing.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Bitcoin cannot die because it's the current staple of cryptocurrency. You are right on your opinion. Bitcoin maybe unstable but still it's also undergoing development and improvement. Bitcoin maybe hindered in the future but to die is out of the question.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Bitcoin is big money and has been known to many people for many years. Bitcoin investors are looking forward to receiving high profits to change their lives. An investor who is not yet familiar with Bitcoin and the virtual currency market.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

In my opinion,a bad problem should not be necessary to immediately trust it without any real evidence because the incident only made many trader panic and losses can not be avoided if the trader does not have a strong optimist about an exchange rate.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

no bitcoin will not be dead, it is just experiencing a downtime like every other investment and business but will surely bounce back as the whole bitcoin ideology is a great  and unique one. bitcoin is great and in time to come will bounce back in price, sooner than we think
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

I cannot just imagine how bitcoin will be dead. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and so is BTC
BohdanZ

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Bitcoin will never die. Maybe he will die but not exactly in the next 10 years. Cryptocurrency only begins to develop, most people do not even know about bitcoin, and if they know it is only superficially. On bitcoin for a long time will be equal to the remaining cryptocurrency.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

it can happen anytime why i say like that bitcoin like the longer the plant will wither but there will be regeneration here that will be great i hope bitcoin a little longer for me to enjoy this togetherness
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

bitcoin at this time will not die because he is now very much popular and now everyone is doing that he is not dead. everyone thinks that bitcoin will die because it has fallen very much! but in fact, who understands he knows that the fall of bitcoin is nothing terrible. if bitcoin fell then in time wakes up to be more than two to three times more than it was worth.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

bitcoin will not die, its potential is too great for it to die. it will surely bounce back in no distant time and soon we will all be smiling to the bank. bitcoin has come to stay forever
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

The price is largely irrelevant, the fact that the tech behind BTC is getting STRONGER and more advanced all the time is what's important long-term. BTC will not die, it's the future of money Cheesy
Indeed. The price does not matter to determine that Bitcoin will soon to die because the main fact that as long as many people are benefiting from it, it will remain circulating all throughout the wide world because it is also in lined with the modern technology we have so for me, it is really impossible that Bitcoin will die because people are already living and relying into the technology so the continuous usage of it also means continuous popularization of Bitcoin in the other side of it. Also, no one knows when and how will it end so we cannot just drop by into conclusions that because the price is continuosly dropping, it means that Bitcoin will soon to die.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

I think bitcoin will never die. Currently there are many people investing in bitcoin. They see bitcoin as their main source of income. Many countries have adopted bitcoin and encouraged people to use them.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Here we are a month and a half after the OP has posted this topic and bitcoin is rising again and approaching one more time the 10k bar .
The crypto industry has certainly seen a lot of lows , but as soon as the market stabilises and demand's rate is back the market will go into a bull run and whoever was smart enough to invest when people were panic selling will collect his profits .
Neither bitcoin nor other alts will ever be dead if people still support them and that it get adopted in new projects and as new payment methods ,and whoever says that bitcoin will be dead is just making a fool out of himself .
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

bitcoin will never die. now bitcoin will still continue to reach high prices and now bitcoin is experiencing growth. so I think it's just an issue if anyone says bitcoin will die and will not be proven.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

bitcoin may die but in a very long time, because bitcoin is still in demand and liked by many people. many people who make bitcoin as their business to develop their business

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: