Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Yes, Bitcoin may be slowly degrading in the past few months, there are many other investment options in the virtual currency market but many investors still choose Bitcoin because the effect of this currency is large compared to many co other money.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die.
Because the current status of bitcoin has been recognized by more and more countries, it is difficult for bitcoin to die, and the block chain technology is moving towards large-scale application.
Absolutely Mate.Bitcoin will never die and I don't think people will allow that and especially now everyday theres a lot of people willing to joined for this kind of income.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

just because bitcoin reaches the highest price in history then falls drastically, can not say if bitcoin will die. from the beginning it is not stable bitcoin prices, and more precisely fluctuate.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

Bitcoin is not going to be dead because bitcoin is the king here in crypto currency and many people in the community and investors who are trusted in bitcoin, in this coming more years bitcoin will be popular around the world and have a huge price.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

Despite the concerns of many players, experts in the market have their own views. Most of them have a long-term view on the resilience of Bitcoin. Therefore, BTC won't die.
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

I dont think bitcoin will really cease. A lot of country are starting accepting and legalize bitcoin and i believe that bitcoin are just in early phase it just starting to become adapt to our society and not even a lot of people know bitcoin thats why i think bitcoin have a lot more potential.and like you said other coins are base on bitcoin so it will really not cease and it will become more popular.and thats the problems of newbies by just decreasing the value of bitcoin they panic and starting to sell their coins.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

Bitcoin is not dead because for sure after few weeks also it will increase again and back to the highest current price. I hope many people again will buy bitcoin so the price increase again. Better to buy more bitcoin and for sure you will get more profit . Like this day the price increasing slowly and now $9000 plus as of now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

It is not possible that Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is the future of online currency and it runs through blockchain technology. So I think the government does not have the power to stop it. That's why Bitcoin will go a long way, undoubtedly.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

not if many people drop the bitcoin but will die if many using bitcoin as evil and drop it.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

indeed the bitcoin price drops very far from the highest bitcoin price ever, but that does not mean that bitcoin will die. because I see that the decline in bitcoin prices actually indicates the presence of bitcoin is in the interest of many people, for that I am sure that the upcoming bitcoin price will rise again and that's when they realized that bitcoin is still the best crypto currency today.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

I don't think that Bitcoins will dead. Because of this, people of every country are investing Bitcoin. Bitcoin's demand is increasing as the day progresses. Bitcoin can't dead.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

No bitcoin will never dead it is just a myth.Fake news are coming these days that prices will never rise,bitcoin will came to an end.This is not true.Bitcoin can only dead in some extreme conditions like when their is no power supply or when there is no internet connection which is not possible in this world.Even if the government bans or declare bitcoin as illegal people will still use it by wrong means.Bitcoin will never end.Bitcoin has a bright future ,bitcoin has completed with all other cryptocurrencies and in coming years it will be at number one.
Ocha1802

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

as long as the internet network is still no bitcoin will not die, even more can be increased what else now more and more bitcoin users certainly its bitcoin more advanced
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Bitcoin was killed many times but always came back from the grave, stronger than ever. It may experienced drastic changes on the market and even went down below the price level but still bitcoin always find ways to climb backed up just like we are witnessing these past weeks.  One thing for sure bitcoin will always be here for all of us, in crypto currency we trust.

bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

Bitcoin was killed many times but always came back from the grave, stronger than ever. It may experienced drastic changes on the market and even went down below the price level but still bitcoin always find ways to climb backed up just like we are witnessing these past weeks.  One thing for sure bitcoin will always be here for all of us, in crypto currency we trust.

Never!
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Bitcoin will not die it might have weaken from few months but it still have the ability to rise up.The people who believe in bitcoin will continue to invest and that will keep the bitcoin from dying.I think this is not going to happen because we really need bitcoin for good.
Yasin58

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

No I don't think, because bitcoin is not dead. I think bitcoin has it's beginnings but it dose not end. The price of bitcoin was much lower than it had been earlier. Now bitcoin price very low but I hope bitcoin price will increase very quickly. So I can say that, Bitcoin will not be dead.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

If people will stop supporting Bitcoin and internet will shutdown; it will make Bitcoin die; Bitcoin is dependent in the internet so technically all the transactions will not work without the use of internet. And if people will lose interest, the support will be lowered.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Some people think that sometime Bitcoin will be dead. But I think it's a totally wrong idea. Bitcoin is never likely to die. Because Bitcoin's usage is spreading globally quickly. And in many cases Bitcoin is being used. Because of that it is less likely to die.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

It’s a common phrase we always hear from the newbies in the cryptoworld and we cant stop them besides we have our own freedom of expression.Let them be.The problem is if you’ll fall to what they say and will sell all what you have.Bitcoin as of now is a very good asset to invest to.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: