Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1861 times)
faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

Bitcoin can't be dead, it will only be adopted by many in due time when government started approving it in their respective domain..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

That is impossible, Bitcoin is the first digital crypto digital currency introduced in the market and its performance is very stable and many people support bitcoin. Because bitcoin many people change their lives for the better. Smiley
oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

if this will became true, how much value of bitcoin will it be to be considered dead? can it be reborn?
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

bitcoin will never run out, even bitcoin will be worldwide and there where man, maybe just now there are many countries that can not receive bitcoin in his country..

I trust Bitcoin and I believe that it will be used everywhere very soon. I wish it will never die and our children will see one bitcoin 1 000 000$
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

No I don't think, because bitcoin is not dead. I think bitcoin has it's beginnings but it dose not end. The price of bitcoin was much lower than it had been earlier. Now bitcoin price very low but I hope bitcoin price will increase very quickly. So I can say that, Bitcoin will not be dead.
I agree with you, I also think that Bitcoin will be dead; there's no enough reason to destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a power to stay and people are keep supporting it.

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

That said, bitcoin is not dead, but still some might kill it. So far, I do not see any alt really approaching, but all it takes is a serious company like Apple or Microsoft that sets their desire to develop bitcoin, what preventing them is that these conglomerates will not offer the currency for free, because they want to make money. Thus, they have no motive for developing better bitcoins.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

it will not be possible and bitcoin will never die. Only a ridiculous person thinks the bitcoin is dead, even though the bitcoin price drops this time it will not make the bitcoin die. Bitcoin is still the stage of development so just wait for the next few months bitcoin prices will be stable again.  Smiley
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

I agree with you. What you have stated above are some of the reasons why bitcoin will not be over. Bitcoin will have a low value in the market for a couple of days but it will not eventually be dead. It is only starting to be recognize by people and even the governments so it is impossible for bitcoin to go down. Bitcoin have a potential and I believe it will continue to grow up and be known by all of us. Have faith that it will not be dead.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

People who say bitcoin will soon die are just the most misunderstood people, and they are just disappointed at bitcoin for now.

Yes i agree, people who say that bitcoin will die soon is the people who dont believe that bitcoin will exist forever. I know and i feel that it will exist in a long time because lots of people are still using bitcoin and it helps a lot of people. Price will surive and bitcoin will grow more in the future.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

its possible. but the other coin will replace bitcoin, because cryptocurrent still live. when cryptocurrent dead, none people use it, it mean bitcoin and the other coin die.
im sure, cryptocurrent will survive. because it really really useful for the other stuff like the system, the transparant, and other. and many government agree about crypto. though they make their own coin. it means, they sure that bitcoin will be good thing for them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

No, Bitcoin will not die. It will be alive all over the world throughout the world. This bitcoin has made me a big place in my chest. It has changed my life and it gave me a lot of big gifts. There are many unemployed youths in the country, they can not do anything due to lack of money, they have been doing this bitcoin work very well now. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people, it will live forever in all life.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

No. Bitcoin would not come to its end. This is only a mere black propaganda just to destroy Bitcoin. With the huge number of patronizera and believers in Bitcoin this will not be possible. Hindrances and obstacles would not surpass.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

well, we all know that bitcoin will never die, to those who said that bitcoin will be dead soon they did not know about bitcoin just don't listen to them so let's just continue to earn bitcoin.
kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Any transaction made with Bitcoin can not be canceled. Only if the recipient himself returns the funds to you, you will receive them back.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

I think, bitcoin is gonna remain in the market forever, if not for a very very long time. People are saying that its gonna die sooner or later, I think those people have no background or idea on how cryptocurrency works most especially bitcoin. I believe in what you are saying too that bitcoin actually do affect the value of altcoins, by the way, congratulations on your earnings man, keep it up.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Bitcoin will not be dead as long as the internet exists . On the other hand bitcoin is getting improve day by day. Bitcoin will be the most valuable thing on earth in the future. So, its end will never come.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

I think if there are still investors who able spend funds may still be alive, if the capital of investors has run out is likely to be destroyed the price. It depends on bitcoin investors.

I think though I have not been able to recover to the top but I put great confidence in the market potential, the fluctuations in this period are only part of the Bitcoin development cycle
Bitcoin is not dead and will rise again. For the first time since 11/2017, Bitcoin dropped below $ 7000. But bitcoin prices have recovered.
lukas52

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

I dont like it because its not worth the time since most of it are scams you just wasted your time joining this but its not bad to get free tokens even though its small and try to ask other hunters if the airdrop is legit in that way you save your time for trouble.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Bitcoins are far from dead. People are still investing on bitcoins specially now that the price has declined significantly as compated to last year's pricing. The bitcoin community is also making updates on how to make things faster and make things cheaper for bitcoin transactions.

florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

If people will stop supporting Bitcoin and internet will shutdown; it will make Bitcoin die; Bitcoin is dependent in the internet so technically all the transactions will not work without the use of internet. And if people will lose interest, the support will be lowered.

Bitcoin cannot be dead because many people are getting used to bitcoin and its getting more popularity now and many people are investing on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: