Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects

Wow, this is very cool, very important at the moment. If you say and it's true, then the team is very good. Let's hope that they will succeed.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?

I searched and found nothing on this issue. I think that the first news will be very soon, since the project is obliged to release the program!
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

unfortunately, I did not see enough information on your website on your project. as I see, there is not much interest in the project. can you translate your white paper into other languages?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Well, I'm wondering what kind of solution they are going to offer
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
Yes I agree. The consumption of electricity around the world is growing with incredible power, and it really will soon become a huge problem for people. Extraction, transmission of electricity and other things.
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Yes I agree. The consumption of electricity around the world is growing with incredible power, and it really will soon become a huge problem for people. Extraction, transmission of electricity and other things.
Yes, it's good that there are such projects that understand the importance of this and pay attention to it! Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
What do you mean by that? Can you explain?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

What do you mean by that? Can you explain?
Well, the team says about keeping a constant balance of electricity in the world. For example in those areas where the overabundance is to reduce the share of this and send it to countries where there are constant interruptions with this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: