Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
henryba

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

a project that brings something new! it's essential because there are so many similar projects.
I'm gonna read your white paper to see if I'm gonna invest.
I wish you every success in the future.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

How will the energy be sold for crypto currency? I do not understand the essence of this barter. People will be engaged in buying the sale of accumulated solar energy?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

How will the energy be sold for crypto currency? I do not understand the essence of this barter. People will be engaged in buying the sale of accumulated solar energy?
To begin with, it must be said that there are several types of renewable energy. Such as tidal energy, wind energy and solar energy.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

To begin with, it must be said that there are several types of renewable energy. Such as tidal energy, wind energy and solar energy.
But this has not changed the essence. What features does this site offer to its users? To sell electricity, you need to sell the battery with it, or how?
mine777

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

But this has not changed the essence. What features does this site offer to its users? To sell electricity, you need to sell the battery with it, or how?
I think that to sell electricity - you just need to let them use it. For example, to supply an apartment building, or to charge a car with an electric motor
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

It's a great project! A great idea, with an extremely low entry ticket. Just think! It's like picking berries in the forest, which you then sell on the market
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

It's a great project! A great idea, with an extremely low entry ticket. Just think! It's like picking berries in the forest, which you then sell on the market
Ahah! This guy is not himself, Let him calm down))
mynamehere

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

It sounds pretty reasonable, but what do you mean, talking about it? you're not really going to collect berries in the forest? especially since no berries grow in the forest))
mine777

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

He meant that all these resources are free. They just need to be processed in the right way and to take advantage of it. For example, you can build a wind generator yourself and sell the energy stored from its work
eviltamer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

He meant that all these resources are free. They just need to be processed in the right way and to take advantage of it. For example, you can build a wind generator yourself and sell the energy stored from its work
Yes, that's right. Natural resources are available to everyone. No one can say that someone has more air, and someone has less. You can regard this as mining, as an option
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

The idea is definitely interesting, but why buy a currency, which you then need to spend to buy electricity? I think that this is an extra chain
mine777

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

The idea is definitely interesting, but why buy a currency, which you then need to spend to buy electricity? I think that this is an extra chain
Thus, the system is decentralized. You buy the currency in order to work inside the service. Since the service is built on a block chain, then you can not pay with dollars
mynamehere

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
Why it was impossible to make a centralized service? it's a great project ..
eviltamer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
You know, fifty percent of all ICO - just a crypto currency, created on the technology of the block chain. And nothing more, this currency is not backed by anything of value and exists as long as it is in demand
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
mynamehere

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
mine777

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

bitcoin is a universal means of payment regardless of investment and funding in various projects that investors are running, bitcoin will also be used as a currency that people use to utilize innovations that are being developed around the world. people are very fond of bitcoin games.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
Give me this information, please. I honestly looked for her and bitcointalk, and on the websites of the githab and a telegram. I did not find exactly anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: