Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
Why it was impossible to make a centralized service? it's a great project ..
I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
Give me this information, please. I honestly looked for her and bitcointalk, and on the websites of the githab and a telegram. I did not find exactly anything
Presale will go from March 16 to March 31, the developers want to finish the presale, collecting 70 million TORUS coins. The minimum price for this coin will be 0.01 ETH
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
Give me this information, please. I honestly looked for her and bitcointalk, and on the websites of the githab and a telegram. I did not find exactly anything
Presale will go from March 16 to March 31, the developers want to finish the presale, collecting 70 million TORUS coins. The minimum price for this coin will be 0.01 ETH
Fat. This is a very high price for a currency we have never seen. I can not buy even a few coins because of their high price. And how the developers have gathered to overcome the threshold of 70 million coins ...
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Fat. This is a very high price for a currency we have never seen. I can not buy even a few coins because of their high price. And how the developers have gathered to overcome the threshold of 70 million coins ...
I subscribe to every word. There are some concepts about starting projects. Whatever the ambitious project, do they pay so much money?
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
But this is just an assumption, because this is a pretty strong argument for investing your money. About this definitely definitely need to write in white paper ..
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

And, well, in case the development team will give me an electric car for my investment, then I'm not against such high prices for their tokens)
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

And, well, in case the development team will give me an electric car for my investment, then I'm not against such high prices for their tokens)
Do you imagine how much an electric car costs? dude, you have to sell not only the kidney)
I think that this is just a risky investment, or inexperience of the project team in terms of the cost of their services
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

is anybody here? or maybe you can tell me where I will be answered questions. I would appreciate that. Does the project have a bounty campaign? Or can it be planned?
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

I think that today such projects are very promising. Tell me, if everything goes well, when do you plan to launch the platform?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

I consider that blockchain is indispensable condition of every successful project on the modern market. Also, Torus is a project that offers many opportunities.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I consider that blockchain is indispensable condition of every successful project on the modern market. Also, Torus is a project that offers many opportunities.
You are right. It is a brilliant idea to unite blockchaine, decentralization and energy. It gives startup to many energy-related projects.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

You are right. It is a brilliant idea to unite blockchaine, decentralization and energy. It gives startup to many energy-related projects.
I have recently read the whitepaper. I like the comparison with Nicola Tesla. Some really talented people have need in resources, but can’t get them
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

I have recently read the whitepaper. I like the comparison with Nicola Tesla. Some really talented people have need in resources, but can’t get them
Yes, system like this could help in progressive development of energy policy.
Brushan

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

Yes, system like this could help in progressive development of energy policy.
I hope it will be a platform that is really useful for the entire world, because today there are too much pointless projects.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
What do you mean?
Brushan

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

What do you mean?
You need to take a look on their twitter now. They have a lottery every 3 days.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

What do you mean?
Shocked Shocked Shocked How much is the reward?
Brushan

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

What do you mean?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
mothermole1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

What do you mean?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
What I need to do to participate in the lottery. I like things like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: