Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
paploo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

SOunds like a great idea. 60% of the global population have no access to continuous electricity and a lot don't have access to computer or smart phones, how do you plan to develop the infrastructure for the people who don't have access to the modern electronics to keep your product completely decentralized?
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
What do you mean?
You need to take a look on their twitter now. They have a lottery every 3 days.
Shocked Shocked Shocked How much is the reward?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
What I need to do to participate in the lottery. I like things like this.
You just need to follow this twitter and RT & like. More you RT & like, higher will be your chance to get this reward.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
What do you mean?
You need to take a look on their twitter now. They have a lottery every 3 days.
Shocked Shocked Shocked How much is the reward?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
What I need to do to participate in the lottery. I like things like this.
You just need to follow this twitter and RT & like. More you RT & like, higher will be your chance to get this reward.
Thanks for this info. I think it could help me to earn something and to popularize the Torus account in social media.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Someone knows how many tokens will be sold during the pre-sales? Is the total amount of tokens predefined?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Someone knows how many tokens will be sold during the pre-sales? Is the total amount of tokens predefined?
Around 70 million Torus will be sold in the pre-sale time. Yes, the amount is really predefined.
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Around 70 million Torus will be sold in the pre-sale time. Yes, the amount is really predefined.
Between whom these tokens supposed to be distributed? Do you have such information?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Between whom these tokens supposed to be distributed? Do you have such information?
20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to team. I found this information in white paper. You can read it and find for yourself something more interesting.
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to team. I found this information in white paper. You can read it and find for yourself something more interesting.
I think, sometimes it is better to ask someone. I have another question. What is going on with pre-sales? I mean the term.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

I think, sometimes it is better to ask someone. I have another question. What is going on with pre-sales? I mean the term.
Accordingly to the road map it will finish in 31 March. You better hurry up if you want to get something.
Tobius

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Accordingly to the road map it will finish in 31 March. You better hurry up if you want to get something.
If some of the tokens won’t be distributed, will they be destroyed?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

If some of the tokens won’t be distributed, will they be destroyed?
No, developers will lock them till the next stage of ico.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

As I understand they want to sell energy to customers without any middlemen. It is a great challenge for developers.
Kheg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

As I understand they want to sell energy to customers without any middlemen. It is a great challenge for developers.
Yes, it will be something like that. Project is promising and I believe in its success. I think it will become an alternative for monopoly companies all over the world.
Theraty

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Yes, it will be something like that. Project is promising and I believe in its success. I think it will become an alternative for monopoly companies all over the world.
I hope you are right. It will be revolution in the energy sphere. 
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

When will the project be implemented and users will be able to enjoy the new system on the platform?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

When will the project be implemented and users will be able to enjoy the new system on the platform?

The dates are unknown at the moment unfortunately. We need to wait for information from the project, maybe soon we will be able to learn something.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

The dates are unknown at the moment unfortunately. We need to wait for information from the project, maybe soon we will be able to learn something.

I understand, then we will wait for information from the project team.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

I understand, then we will wait for information from the project team.

Yes, it remains to wait and only. I do not know how much, but I think that the team will not make the community wait a long time
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

The main part of progress we will see not earlier than Q1 2019 (if to follow roadmap). And this project is suited only for highly developed countries.
It will be interesting to look at the results for at least a year
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: