Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

does this project end in 5 days and how much the current achievement?
I hope this project is successful and provides benefits in the future

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Recently, the project has very little news, who knows what it is connected with? Why is this happening?

I also wonder, I want to ask the development team, but they do not answer the questions. It is very strange

I hope that this is due to the fact that the project is preparing something interesting for the community, I mean the innovation in the project. It is interesting
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

Recently, the project has very little news, who knows what it is connected with? Why is this happening?

I also wonder, I want to ask the development team, but they do not answer the questions. It is very strange

I hope that this is due to the fact that the project is preparing something interesting for the community, I mean the innovation in the project. It is interesting

If it's true, then I agree, it's interesting and you can wait. But they could write the news that soon there will be interesting things, so that people are not nervous
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

If it's true, then I agree, it's interesting and you can wait. But they could write the news that soon there will be interesting things, so that people are not nervous

I support, I do not know why they do not do so, but I hope that they will explain their actions
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

is anybody here? May be a manager or team member? can i find out the answer to my question? if everything goes well, when will the platform be launched? and how long will your bounty campaign last?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

Hello))
Tell me the name of your service
Also tell us the name of your token
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Hello))

•   TorusNet: Name of Torus service and platform utilizing Ethereum
•   Toruscoin (TORUS): Unit name of token circulating in TorusNet
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

Hello))

Tell us about the trend of electricity consumption) How has this trend changed?
 Huh
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

Hello))

Huh
Global electricity consumption has increased almost consistently. By age, in the 1970s, although there was temporary sluggish consumption after the oil shock, it maintained a high growth rate of 5.3% per year on average. After that, although the growth rate gradually declined to 3.6% in the 1980s and 2.5% in the 1990s, in the 2000s it has maintained a steady growth of 3.1% on average, and according to the forecast released by the US Energy Information Bureau, it will expand to 36.445 billion kWh in 2040.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

Hello))

Huh
Global electricity consumption has increased almost consistently. By age, in the 1970s, although there was temporary sluggish consumption after the oil shock, it maintained a high growth rate of 5.3% per year on average. After that, although the growth rate gradually declined to 3.6% in the 1980s and 2.5% in the 1990s, in the 2000s it has maintained a steady growth of 3.1% on average, and according to the forecast released by the US Energy Information Bureau, it will expand to 36.445 billion kWh in 2040.
Is there an electricity law?
What is this law about?
 Huh
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Hello))

Huh
What is this law about?
 Huh

Yes!)

Law concerning the use of non-fossil energy sources and promotion of effective use of fossil energy raw materials by energy suppliers
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

This is exactly one of the field that Blockchain come into play to transform our life.

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Hello))

Huh
What is this law about?
 Huh

Yes!)

Law concerning the use of non-fossil energy sources and promotion of effective use of fossil energy raw materials by energy suppliers

Thanks for answers))
A good idea)) Good luck!
 Smiley
manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Are renewable energy sources expanding?
How?
 Huh
airpline1

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.
manobra

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.

What opportunities do you provide?
I really want to know
airpline1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
manobra

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
What is the total number of tokens?
 Huh
What is the output volume?
airpline1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
The amount of Toruscoin issued is 100 billion TORUS.
manobra

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
The amount of Toruscoin issued is 100 billion TORUS.
I understood)
And how many pre-sale tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: