Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

supply of this coin is very big, if during ICO implementation there is a small or big problem whether from this team can anticipate it?
because the project is also quite interesting definitely a lot of competition

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
okaypool

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
If there is such a problem in the world, it must be solved, you can not just ignore it
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

This kind of electricity can be successfully used for example in construction, where there is no direct access to electricity, in forests and other places
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

There are many projects that offer new innovative ideas and a new approach to the existing things, but there are few projects that really successfully start and are in demand.
okaypool

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

This kind of electricity can be successfully used for example in construction, where there is no direct access to electricity, in forests and other places
I agree, it is very convenient, fast and mobile in comparison with the existing methods of power supply
mine777

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

There are many projects that offer new innovative ideas and a new approach to the existing things, but there are few projects that really successfully start and are in demand.
Do you think that this project is impossible to implement in the real world?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

No, perhaps the most important problem is how the whole thing will pay off and cover the costs , who will really use it. Just as usual practice shows, half of the projects simply fail after the ICO.
mine777

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

No, perhaps the most important problem is how the whole thing will pay off and cover the costs , who will really use it. Just as usual practice shows, half of the projects simply fail after the ICO.
I believe that the development team is able to create something completely new and innovative.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

I believe that the development team is able to create something completely new and innovative.
I don't mind you just giving banal statistics for start-up projects. So you need a very competent approach to investing in ICO
okaypool

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

I don't mind you just giving banal statistics for start-up projects. So you need a very competent approach to investing in ICO
If you are so skeptical about everything, why do you raise an incomprehensible discussion on the profitability of investing in this project? I think the most important thing in the project is the idea and how it can really change people's lives.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
I believe that this is not an excuse for the currency to grow in value. The entrance ticket will be really high, if the service becomes very popular, and no one will regulate it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: