Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
I believe that this is not an excuse for the currency to grow in value. The entrance ticket will be really high, if the service becomes very popular, and no one will regulate it
How can the project be regulated if it is implemented on a decentralized site? I think that this is impossible and if the collapse begins - it can not be stopped
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

I believe that this is a too large share for presley: 70 percent of the coins. Just think about it, it's much more than half, and what will happen next?
This project will have a high entrance ticket, as the currency from the developers will rise in price quite strongly over time.
I believe that this is not an excuse for the currency to grow in value. The entrance ticket will be really high, if the service becomes very popular, and no one will regulate it
How can the project be regulated if it is implemented on a decentralized site? I think that this is impossible and if the collapse begins - it can not be stopped
I would not say that the project has a future in which it will have a collapse. Nothing just does not disappear, I'm sure of it.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

I think that, following the example of bitcoin cache or etherium classic - it is possible to move to a partially centralized platform if users agree with this...
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

I would not say that the project has a future in which it will have a collapse. Nothing just does not disappear, I'm sure of it.
Why did you write this?
But I agree that this project is quite stable, and it's really hard to make it stop functioning.
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I think that, following the example of bitcoin cache or etherium classic - it is possible to move to a partially centralized platform if users agree with this...
Nobody will disagree with this, as anonymity in the issues of working with the crypto-currency market is now the first place for people. In a number of countries the crypto-currency market is generally forbidden as a class!
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

Why did you write this?
But I agree that this project is quite stable, and it's really hard to make it stop functioning.
Everything is very simple. Electricity is primary. Then there is the Internet, and then only - a block chain. If this system is not electrified, then none of us could even write on the forum
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Why did you write this?
Everything is very simple. Electricity is primary. Then there is the Internet, and then only - a block chain. If this system is not electrified, then none of us could even write on the forum
But in this case, electricity prices can be fairly high up. Without electricity, there will not be mining, I agree.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Why did you write this?
But in this case, electricity prices can be fairly high up. Without electricity, there will not be mining, I agree.
Look at Australia. Ilon Mask has now created a huge renewable energy source, and now almost the whole country is powered by an almost free electricity grid
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Why did you write this?
It all depends on what method of extraction of electricity you have chosen. This can be an expensive way, for example, cold synthesis. Or you can build a wind generator yourself and it will be cheap and angry.
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Why did you write this?
Look at Australia. Ilon Mask has now created a huge renewable energy source, and now almost the whole country is powered by an almost free electricity grid
I think that this project is partly inspired by the ideas of Ilona Mask, as he is a kind of innovator. In this regard, the project is also innovative
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Why did you write this?
That is, if you try to determine the price for electricity that one project participant wants to sell to another - you need to look at the prices in the region, calculate the average price and set its own tariff relative to it?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

I think that this project is partly inspired by the ideas of Ilona Mask, as he is a kind of innovator. In this regard, the project is also innovative
I would not rush these words, since there is too much information noise. In white paper or on the first page of the developers anywhere there was no talk about the Mask.
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Why did you write this?
It all depends on what method of extraction of electricity you have chosen. This can be an expensive way, for example, cold synthesis. Or you can build a wind generator yourself and it will be cheap and angry.
Whatever it was, electricity will be sold in its pure form, without evaluation from the way it is extracted. After all, he will not have any quality characteristics, electricity - a fairly static commodity
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Whatever it was, electricity will be sold in its pure form, without evaluation from the way it is extracted. After all, he will not have any quality characteristics, electricity - a fairly static commodity
This phrase is written very well! I agree with it, I really did not take this fact into account. We even have no idea what kind of electricity we have now in the network. I mean the way it is extracted
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I would not rush these words, since there is too much information noise. In white paper or on the first page of the developers anywhere there was no talk about the Mask.
Come on, what will happen if he mentions Ilona Mask? Behind him now the project team will come and take from him the etherium wallet?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

This phrase is written very well! I agree with it, I really did not take this fact into account. We even have no idea what kind of electricity we have now in the network. I mean the way it is extracted
This is not quite true. In the event that the rate of extraction of electricity is needed, it is really better to resort to cold fusion, or thermonuclear reactions, rather than to a wind generator. It will cost more because of technology
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

This is not quite true. In the event that the rate of extraction of electricity is needed, it is really better to resort to cold fusion, or thermonuclear reactions, rather than to a wind generator. It will cost more because of technology
It is a question of renewable energy sources, it is assumed that such energy source will be inexpensive to operate and can be used without special permission. What thermonuclear reactor are you talking about?
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

It is a question of renewable energy sources, it is assumed that such energy source will be inexpensive to operate and can be used without special permission. What thermonuclear reactor are you talking about?
He talks about an ordinary teapot, working on activated cesium. I have this one in the backyard of my house, and it works fine, for a year now!
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

He talks about an ordinary teapot, working on activated cesium. I have this one in the backyard of my house, and it works fine, for a year now!
What? Are you kidding? Dude, what kind of thermonuclear reactor is in the backyard, is this legal? How have neighbors still not kicked you out of your neighborhood for this?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Who are you? where did you get the activated cesium? you are deceiving us, or very funny joking. If this were so, then you would definitely be found (for a year of operation - naturally).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: