Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Hi everybody. Who can answer me, at what stage is this project currently located?
At the moment the project is at the stage of ICO, that is, you can take part in this and invest. It is open and accessible to everyone.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Hi everybody. Who can answer me, at what stage is this project currently located?
At the moment the project is at the stage of ICO, that is, you can take part in this and invest. It is open and accessible to everyone.
And how long will this last?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

This will last until the end of March. And if to speak more precisely to 31 numbers. So there is time to take part in this.  Wink
emontmon

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

This will last until the end of March. And if to speak more precisely to 31 numbers. So there is time to take part in this.  Wink
It is perfectly. I really like this project, I think that it is very promising. I will participate in this  Smiley
Kheg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

I saw information that they were going to create an intelligent outlet. What is this arrangement and how will it work?
leptoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I saw information that they were going to create an intelligent outlet. What is this arrangement and how will it work?
That will be a functional device that can have access to the TorusNet network and to which it will be possible to connect from a mobile application
Kheg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

That will be a functional device that can have access to the TorusNet network and to which it will be possible to connect from a mobile application
I understand that this works exactly so, but for what it is necessary?
leptoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Well this can be used for many things. for example for system statistics, accounting and control of consumed electricity. Well, in addition, you can pay this electricity tokens.
Kheg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Well this can be used for many things. for example for system statistics, accounting and control of consumed electricity. Well, in addition, you can pay this electricity tokens.
Well, if I can pay it with a crypto-currency from a mobile phone, then this is really an interesting offer. But I do not understand why they need to collect statistics, for what purposes.
leptoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Well, if I can pay it with a crypto-currency from a mobile phone, then this is really an interesting offer. But I do not understand why they need to collect statistics, for what purposes.
After all, TorusNet is a system for collecting, storing and studying various network parameters. This will be used to develop new innovative solutions in the electric power industry.
Kheg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

After all, TorusNet is a system for collecting, storing and studying various network parameters. This will be used to develop new innovative solutions in the electric power industry.
What kind of innovative solutions are we talking about? Huh
leptoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

This will be research and various products in the field of electricity and transmission of this very electricity.
Kheg

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

This will be research and various products in the field of electricity and transmission of this very electricity.
Are there any more specific information about these projects? I would like to know more specifically which projects the team plans to develop and implement.
leptoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Are there any more specific information about these projects? I would like to know more specifically which projects the team plans to develop and implement.
I do not know what specific projects the team plans to engage in and what kind of research to conduct. you can try to ask this at the telegrams of the chat project Wink
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I saw that the project team constantly makes references to Nikola Tesla, what is it connected with? How does this apply to this project?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I saw that the project team constantly makes references to Nikola Tesla, what is it connected with? How does this apply to this project?
Well, the project team is inspired by this person and they want to achieve the same success as he did in his time. I think it's good when the team focuses on such people.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Well, the project team is inspired by this person and they want to achieve the same success as he did in his time. I think it's good when the team focuses on such people.
I just thought it had some more specific meaning than just following the ideas.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Well, as far as I know, the team has plans to implement the method of electricity transmission in order to balance the consumption of energy around the world. That is, they plan to implement the project, which at one time was engaged in Nikola Tesla. In this their ideas just converge.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

Well, as far as I know, the team has plans to implement the method of electricity transmission in order to balance the consumption of energy around the world. That is, they plan to implement the project, which at one time was engaged in Nikola Tesla. In this their ideas just converge.
What exactly does it mean to balance energy consumption around the world? What do you mean?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

What exactly does it mean to balance energy consumption around the world? What do you mean?
For example, in some places on the planet there are constant disruptions with electricity, and in some countries or cities there is an overabundance of electricity production in one way or another. The task of the project is to solve this issue. And redirect excess electricity to areas where there is a deficit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: