Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Blockchain aims to become a comprehensive technology worldwide. In the near future, more and more spheres will move to blockchain. It will also affect electricity. I do not see anything wrong with this project , its business model and implementation is quite the place to be
It's possible you're right. The case is already in the first one will occupy a certain niche. Later will appear a similar platform,but they will not be able to provide some competition to the existing platform if you do not offer something new
Developers are not going to stop at one place, and will do their best to improve their platform and invest in new technological developments
Of course, you do not need to stay on track, you need to constantly look for new innovative solutions that will help solve the problem of electricity
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

The application will be indispensable in developing areas of the globe where access to electricity is often limited or not available at all
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

The application will be indispensable in developing areas of the globe where access to electricity is often limited or not available at all
In such areas, as a rule, there is electricity, but often its supply is unstable and it depends on a lot of factors
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

In such areas, as a rule, there is electricity, but often its supply is unstable and it depends on a lot of factors
How do you think it is worth investing in this project and what are your forecasts for the growth of this token?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

How do you think it is worth investing in this project and what are your forecasts for the growth of this token?
I think that it is worth investing because electricity will always be and will be used for many years until they invent an alternative form of energy. And maintaining electricity in all parts of the world is a very good thing
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

I think that it is worth investing because electricity will always be and will be used for many years until they invent an alternative form of energy. And maintaining electricity in all parts of the world is a very good thing
The most important thing is that people who invest in this project did not start selling their tokens after the start of the project ,as this will greatly prevent the project from getting back on its feet
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

The most important thing is that people who invest in this project did not start selling their tokens after the start of the project ,as this will greatly prevent the project from getting back on its feet
This is a common thing for investors who take tokens at a discount. Many chase for good revenue without seeing the real potential of the project to which they are invested
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Is the role of electricity so great, as the project team and its developers tell us? I think they greatly exaggerate
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Is the role of electricity so great, as the project team and its developers tell us? I think they greatly exaggerate
No, the developers correctly and realistically considered the question of how the resources will be spent in the near future and concluded that electricity will be the leader
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Of course, the role of electrification in the modern world is colossal. Imagine a modern man without electricity?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

No, the developers correctly and realistically considered the question of how the resources will be spent in the near future and concluded that electricity will be the leader
Electricity is an important but far from the primary resource, it is impossible to challenge the decision of those people who chose this path of development of the project, but at the same time - electricity is not paramount
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Of course, the role of electrification in the modern world is colossal. Imagine a modern man without electricity?
I'm not talking about completely removing all electricity from the modern world, just think how much electricity you really need for life?
kainus78

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

Electricity is an important but far from the primary resource, it is impossible to challenge the decision of those people who chose this path of development of the project, but at the same time - electricity is not paramount
without electricity, the production and extraction of other resources is impossible, after that it still can not be called its primary resource?
mine777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

I'm not talking about completely removing all electricity from the modern world, just think how much electricity you really need for life?
I'm not talking about how much I need now, I'm thinking about the future. It is not far off that time when we will fly on electric cars and provide ourselves a life filled with devices for electrification
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

without electricity, the production and extraction of other resources is impossible, after that it still can not be called its primary resource?
If there were no such phenomena as water or fire, heat, compression and so on - there would not be those mechanisms that help produce electricity.
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I'm not talking about how much I need now, I'm thinking about the future. It is not far off that time when we will fly on electric cars and provide ourselves a life filled with devices for electrification
I do not think that this project will be very popular, since in order for serial cars with electric motors to really appear,
kainus78

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

If there were no such phenomena as water or fire, heat, compression and so on - there would not be those mechanisms that help produce electricity.
Of course, electricity is a productive resource that does not occur in living nature, in its pure form, but still, in modern life, electricity plays a huge role
mine777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I do not think that this project will be very popular, since in order for serial cars with electric motors to really appear,
If no one will do such projects, then electric cars will never appear in wide access. Now many companies are working at a loss, trying to build their prototypes of electric cars. So why not help them?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Of course, electricity is a productive resource that does not occur in living nature, in its pure form, but still, in modern life, electricity plays a huge role
That's it, does not occur in its pure form in living nature. Then what kind of primaryity are you talking about? Do you think that before the appearance of electricity a person could not get fire for example?
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

If no one will do such projects, then electric cars will never appear in wide access. Now many companies are working at a loss, trying to build their prototypes of electric cars. So why not help them?
The project is about selling electricity for electric cars. How many similar cars can now be found on the roads and is the project relevant?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: