Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Recently, the rate of crypto currency is very unstable.
Can this affect the operation of the project?
I'm not sure. Most likely the developers foresaw this.
In any case, we need to be careful.
Do you think the project has already paid off?
Surely the developers have decently earned on this.
May be. But first of all the developers did it so that users could earn.
Think if the developers did not create the project, then a lot of users would not earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

Think if the developers did not create the project, then a lot of users would not earn money.
Yes I understand this. I just wonder how many developers have earned.
But probably I will never know about it.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Maybe yes. This is confidential information.
Do not think about it, better invite your friends to the project. Perhaps you will get bonuses for this.
vvv8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Do not think about it, better invite your friends to the project. Perhaps you will get bonuses for this.
Is there a referral program here? I have not seen any information about this.
Are you sure about your words?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

No, I just assumed. If you find anything about this, then please tell me.
I also want bonuses.
vvv8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

No, I just assumed. If you find anything about this, then please tell me.
I also want bonuses.
All right, dude. I will do so. Stay in touch, otherwise you'll miss everything. Cool
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

What is the main idea of your project, what tasks and issues will your project solve? This project is related to trade and distribution renewable electricity? I was looking for a link to your website to read more information but did not find it, do you have a web site?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

Decentralization will soon cover all essential areas of human life. I think the project is very good and in theory can be quite in demand
Electricity consumption is increasing every year, and demand is growing.
The lack of electricity in some parts of the world is indeed a problem.  This application will at least partially solve this problem. It would seem the 21st century and some still lack basic resources for a comfortable existence.
You mean African countries ?
Not only in Africa,but also in South and Central America.
It is difficult for me to imagine how people living in such countries will use this application. Most of them have never heard of blockchain and cryptocurrency

Education can be done, that is not the issue. You are right though that it is a must to do it. But you shouldn't also forget that there are many people who know what this is all about. They are looking for ways to improve their lives, and blockchain improves their lives a great deal more than those of the Western World.
Seidr

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand

The fact that it is very popular now I agree, but now the interest of users in this area is dropping and therefore I do not think that there will be a great deal of trouble
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Energy platform based on blockchain technology sounds really futuristic. Is the project focused only on P2P interaction or big actors will also be involved? What is the geography of Torus Project?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

ICO is over?
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?

Have you looked at the main page of the project? There, too, there is a description of the project team, its participants, their specialties
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: