Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.

Thank you very much, for me it is very important, I repeat. Thank you!
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Does the project now have a system of encouraging project participants? Encourage the promotion of the project in various platforms
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Does the project now have a system of encouraging project participants? Encourage the promotion of the project in various platforms

What do you have in mind? I did not understand you. Write in more detail about what you are saying so that I can help you
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

What do you have in mind? I did not understand you. Write in more detail about what you are saying so that I can help you

I'm talking about the bounty program. Can I take part in it now? Or the program did not start working yet? Tell me please
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I'm talking about the bounty program. Can I take part in it now? Or the program did not start working yet? Tell me please

yes, of course, the program is already operational, you can participate in the program now. You need only desire. It is very interesting
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Does it make sense now to start participating in the bounty program of the project? I see that there are a lot of participants in the project already.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Does it make sense now to start participating in the bounty program of the project? I see that there are a lot of participants in the project already.

Why not? Yes, there are many participants, but if you succeed in promoting the project as well as possible, then you can help the project!
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Why not? Yes, there are many participants, but if you succeed in promoting the project as well as possible, then you can help the project!

Could I get a reward for participating in the bounty program? If so, how does it look? How does the project reward its participants for the promotion of the project?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Could I get a reward for participating in the bounty program? If so, how does it look? How does the project reward its participants for the promotion of the project?

If you promote the project successfully, then you will receive tokens of the project itself, which after the release will increase in price and you will be able to exchange them or sell them. Earn.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Do I understand correctly that they plan to use environmentally friendly ways of extracting the energy?
Kheg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Do I understand correctly that they plan to use environmentally friendly ways of extracting the energy?
Yes exactly. Solar energy, windy energy and other ways of obtaining energy in an environmentally friendly way.
emontmon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Yes exactly. Solar energy, windy energy and other ways of obtaining energy in an environmentally friendly way.
But can these energy sources offer enough energy to provide everyone with this?
Kheg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Well, depending on the volume, the various power plants that produce this energy will be built. If you focus on this, then more electricity will be produced accordingly.
emontmon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Well, depending on the volume, the various power plants that produce this energy will be built. If you focus on this, then more electricity will be produced accordingly.
Probably so, but nuclear energy is capable of producing more electricity. And if we take into account the current demand for this. The world consumes more and more electricity and the demand for it will only grow. I'm not sure, clean energy sources can cover all this demand.
Kheg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Probably so, but nuclear energy is capable of producing more electricity. And if we take into account the current demand for this. The world consumes more and more electricity and the demand for it will only grow. I'm not sure, clean energy sources can cover all this demand.
I think you're not quite right. Even eco-friendly ways of obtaining energy will be able to provide a durable quantity. Here the main issue in the distribution of the energy received is to provide all the planet's globes with electricity. This is the basis of the goal of this project.
emontmon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I think you're not quite right. Even eco-friendly ways of obtaining energy will be able to provide a durable quantity. Here the main issue in the distribution of the energy received is to provide all the planet's globes with electricity. This is the basis of the goal of this project.
Well, I hope that this will work successfully, because I think this idea is fantastic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: