Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5277 times)
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

In my country electronic money is not widely known so there is very little talk about it in the media. I know electronic money from my dear friend. The government does not seem to care, our government does not recognize passwords as a legitimate currency.

In my country, crypto is not yet popular  but there are some people who know it. The sad thing here is they already have an idea about crypto but they don't believe on it. Well for me i don't mind them as long  as i know how to handle crypto in my life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
secret_3108

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

In our country, there is no ban on cryptocurrency, and there are no laws to control it, the state is not ready to fully work in this direction.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

I'm from Belarus and here are quite favorable conditions for ICO. projects will not have to pay taxes and a lot of freedom for them. the only thing that is needed to conduct the ICO must be reported fully about the money, must prove that the money that is and are invested in the project must be obtained by legal means

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

In my country, any sort of cryptocurrency is banned as the government deems it illegal. So there is no chance for any activities relating to cryptocurrency to take place here. The government has gone to the point that it arrested some on the charge of involvement in crypto-related activities. So we cannot invest in cryptocurrency directly here.

vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

My country has a lot of people talking about investing in the coding money market, but most people do not know anything about the electronic money market. It would be very dangerous if they invested in this market without sufficient knowledge.
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

I am sure that we can now learn without questions from people how the integration of blockchain projects in different countries of the world is going on, in order to control and create clear schemes for justice.
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Innovation with technology in my country is slow and the youths and private investors are responsible for most of the tech innovations, the same goes for Cryptocurrencies in my country; the government Are still very much skeptical about Cryptos so its safe to say we are during in the fence.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
Crypto and its development in my country are not yet fully because in my country the government still has not fully legalized this cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency but I am sure that in the future it will be the best for economic development
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

Many people nowadays know Bitcoin and they also try to invest. In my country, there are many people who succeed with crypto. But for the Government still prohibits the use of crypto. So people do not hate the crypto but increasingly eager to invest.

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

in my country crypt has not yet been properly developed, but interest is growing and I hope that it will change
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

The fact is that the news about the crypto currency is only for managing the markets, in those moments when it is profitable for large players to manage the crowd. I think that my country is not an exception.
AdamSv

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

in my country, the crypto currency is only developing and few people know about it,and who have heard about it are not trusting to say the least, and who knows about it firsthand .trying to master.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Full support as my country would build an economic zone just for crypto so this is a good start. I wonder how can they sustain as we have a few people who are very keen in investing. More of information drive financially first before that.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

We are in a developing countries and there are needed a big measure to promote cryptocurrency since many don't know crypto and blockchain technology yet. Also there are many hackers now and scammer that is why governments are scared of crypto to secure financial institution of a community.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

I am a citizen of India. Till today cryptocurrency has not been legally accepted in our country. But there are many places and business that are using cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. Many other common people are also using it .

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

In my country there are only few people who really understand crypto and using it or holding it. Most of people do not hear or do not care about crypto. Because they think that crypto is a bubble and they lost the best opportunity to invest. Also in my country there is a big problem with crypto and taxes. We do not know how to pay taxes from crypto Cheesy.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Actually popularity of crypto in my country is just about 35% the people that are using it only keeps it to themaleves . Though they did that not to allow bad and scammer to basterdise the platform, the more reason they kept it to themselves.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

In my country, almost no one knows about other cryptocurrencies except bitcoin. Although, my country is among the top 50 countries in terms of bitcoin and altcoins trading volumes. From the point of view of the cryptocurrency legalization, everything is a little more complicated - the state plans to collect taxes from traders and other professions related to cryptocurrencies. Nothing new.
jon0008

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

In my country there are one company who accept and convert money to bitcoin and bitcoin to money. this company also use as payment center and money transfer. and bitcoin use to trade and to transfer in other county. it is also use to buy some good and buy load for your phones and mobile games. i know many Filipino out there know what is this company.. thanks to have this company life makes easy Smiley
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

its not that big, it is well known but most of the people in our country doesnt really know the true purpose of cryptocurrency. they only know the value and they are getting amaze to someone if they have known that you are using or have a bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: