Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 710 times)
boss82_big (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
Zaall

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Hey !

It's possible that they aren't listed on any known exchange, and maybe, yet, only tradeable on the currency's local exchange.

Try to check their respective websites, to see if u can't swap them for BTC or ETH .

Cheers .
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

You could sell any token using the contract address @ forkdelta/etherdelta.

For example, AMLT smart contract address is 0xca0e7269600d353f70b14ad118a49575455c0f2f

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Just find their announcements threads on this forum and there should be the exchanges they are being traded on mentioned. If none are mentioned means the coin is still in very early stages and you need to wait a bit for it to list on some exchanges.

michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

If these tokens are the tokens of ERC20, then you can trade on a decentralized exchange. IDEX,EtherDelt is a good choice.
EtherDelt requires you to find the smart contract address for this token and add them to the back of the url.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Binance as others says its also popular with it comes in the basis of exchange. We have exchanges that is capable of ERC20 that comes from bounties you earned. Binance is also like an wallet so an exchange wallet to be called.

You could sell any token using the contract address @ forkdelta/etherdelta.

For example, AMLT smart contract address is 0xca0e7269600d353f70b14ad118a49575455c0f2f

So like Etherdelta forkdelta it can be used to let your earned tokens to get ethereum and your choice if you want to exchange it in BTC like what I did but remember that you should have atleast fee from the wallet you imported. So yeah You inport you private key and you can make it or sell your ERC20 or so called earned token from your bounty. Also keep in mind that Etherdelta is not a wallet so get this if you sell you tokens/altcoin you can go to your wallet like myetherwallet and you will see you earned tokens that is not an ethereum.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

If they are not yet listed on coinmarketcap then if they are an ERC-20 coin you will nearly always find an option to sell them on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Etherdelta or IDEX.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

If these are via a bounty then chances are it wont yet be on Coinmarketcap, you will be best to look at the announcement thread for the token and ask in there as they will know where it is listed, if it is a token via ETH then it will more then likely available on Etherdelta or IDEX.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

You'll need to check on their official websites or ANN threads. If the ICO is based on Ethereum platform, you will be credited with ERC-20 tokens. I think you should know that any ERC-20 token can be tradable on decentralized exchanges (like ForkDelta, EtherDelta, DECENTREX, IDEX, etc.) even without official listing. You simply add the smart contract address to the interface. In practice, however, these exchanges will typically be among the very first to list new ERC-20 tokens, once they have become transferable.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

There are a lot of cryptoexchange. And about your altkominov, it is better to follow in the official groups in social networks, telegram, where news will be published about the coins' exit to the stock exchanges. Or you can search on the CMC website, there will be a list of all exchanges on which your coin is traded.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

There are so many exchanges which are dealing in the buying and selling of bitcoin and other crypto coins so you can use your country exchange like the people use YoBit.Net for selling the buying and selling transactions  but it wary from country to country like different countries have different languages and from that they could use this for selling the coins in the present time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

If they are not yet listed on coinmarketcap then if they are an ERC-20 coin you will nearly always find an option to sell them on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Etherdelta or IDEX.

I believe Etherdelta is the best exchange for now. This exchange has existed for a long time and is reliable. However, I would not be in a hurry to sell the tokens right after the ICO. It is better to wait until they come out on the stock exchange, because at that moment the price of them is seriously growing.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, see you can sell your tokens on different stock exchanges now having received a profit, but you can still wait for the price of your tokens to increase and accordingly the profit too will increase many times

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

You have to verified from the team of the project if they are already listed on exchanges. If they already listed you can send your tokens to the said exchanges and start selling them. But be careful to the links of exchanges you'll visit because some legit exchanges are being imitate by hackers.
Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

You can search for a best Exchange like bittrex, Hitbtc, Cryptopia. When a coin added in a exchange you can sell them easily.
Some new exchange started like KuCoin, Its really easy to use and people exchange there coin from it. I suggest you to sell coin in bittrex, binance and HitBTC, these are secure and popular exchange. thanks.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

unfortunately most of the new tokens and even altcoins are not easy to sell. there are exchanges and others like etherdelta that you can use but there is another option that is sometimes overlooked and that is this forum!

we have a currency exchange board and also there is the announcement topic of the coins/tokens themselves. you can always post in this places and find someone to trade with P2P.

--looking for signature--
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

you can search on the CMC website, there will be a list of all exchanges which on your coin is traded. . I suggest also in bittrex, binance and HitBTC, these are secure and popular exchange. thanks.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

if they are erc20 tokens you can sell them on etherdelta any time without official listing ..
just open this link with contract address of that token -
https://etherdelta.com/#xyz-ETH , where xyz = contract address of that token .

or 2nd way is , ask admin or support team for the exchanges or when new exchange will be listed on .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

You will probably sell it at such a low price. You can sell a much higher price if you wait for a while before you sell your hands instead.
All you need is a good stock market to sell Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

you can sell tokens on the crypto currency market ie in Huobi, Liqui, ForkDelta, Idex, CoinFalcon and others. you can also check the market to sell your coin by making a search on '' https://coinmarketcap.com/ '' if you do not find a market to sell your token there is probably no place to trade it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: