Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

recaptcha is killing me, please put captch me of attentiveads or solvemedia to login.

That's not good, we will look into changing the captcha to solvemedia for logging in.

Hey, i made an account yesterday, i confirmed the email.
After a few hours i tried to re login and the site told me my username does not exist.

I tried to create a new account using the same email, the system then told me my email adress is already in use. So i used the forgot password option and i recieved a mail to change password.

After changed password, i still cant login and it keep saying my name does not exist in the database.

But it does know my email ? I checked 5x, there is nothing wrong with my user name.

Please resolve the issue, i want to start using your site today !

Thanks in advance.

Username : Farfenkugel
Email : Farfenkugel1@gmail.com

That is really strange, make sure that your antivirus software is not blocking anything, make sure to have Javascript and Cookies enabled, because it is necessary to make the website work properly. Try using different browsers or devices if possible. Everything on our side is OK, your account exists with the provided username and email, thus you should not have any troubles with logging in Undecided
We will look further to help you in this case, but for now stick to the suggestions posted above and message us back with the results Smiley

Hi,
I play this game science wednesday and every one on weekly top 50 have like no more than 0.1clicks/sec. What is going on? If I smash "Mine" slower (like once per minute) I will get better loot?

Nevermind,
After I saw that I'm on #8 in weekly and my avg, clicks/sec is like other, I feel free.

Up to creator or admin of site:
Well, for me now, you should add some exp incomes. Just from mining it is very long, like I have now level 7 and I need 120k exp and if my calculations are right, for level 15 I'll need over 6 millions of exp, whopping number and over 25 millions exp in total. Man, and it is only for 6th cave. What number will we see to get 200 level to get last cave Cheesy

Clicks per second are based on your total daily clicks, it is a nice addition, however we can tweak it to work more accurate.
Exp income is based on the cave you are mining in, and because of the game being a progressive clicker one, it can take some time before you will rise your level, but it will be greatly rewarded Smiley

had problem with onlinebee, captcha box didnt appear.
i got this too, you can try to wait, sometimes just wait few mins is enough or try to refresh until u see the captcha and in worst case just open money-clicker in a new tab and try to get another redirect instead this way (could not work at first time but it works after few trys, may be 2 or 3)

We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

As we posted above, we are currently on a bigger break until the end of the month, so the payments may be delayed by few days, we try to check the site often so don't worry about getting paid, we will pay to everyone as we always do!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

@fufufuwu you most have done something because i just tried again and am able to login. Thanks !

Keeping my fingers crossed. I let you know if i encounter the same problem.

In the meantime keep up the good work and thanks for the opportunity.

Enjoy your vacation  Grin

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
noibuoncuadem_ver1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

This web has an automatic digging without plug the machine
RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

As we posted above, we are currently on a bigger break until the end of the month, so the payments may be delayed by few days, we try to check the site often so don't worry about getting paid, we will pay to everyone as we always do!

Someone that ref me said he is waiting for the payment for more than 10 days... and you said delay for a few days?? Word used  "few"?? just pay the dude because alot of questions are start to be done about your site! are you guys running? just pay the dude Asap.....
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

We have several problems with onlinebee.in now  Undecided we are contacting staff of the site to get this issue resolved.

Someone that ref me said he is waiting for the payment for more than 10 days... and you said delay for a few days?? Word used  "few"?? just pay the dude because alot of questions are start to be done about your site! are you guys running? just pay the dude Asap.....

We are still running and paying. Users that we question about being legit or not will wait longer for the payment because we need to check if everything is fine, and if the user cheated or not.
Give it up to two weeks, if we'll notice anything suspicious during the checking process, we will contact the user.
Besides that, everyone is getting their payments properly (with a temporary delay because of vacations).
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

You can change the design of the page to make it more appealing to the public.
RGBlue

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

We are still running and paying. Users that we question about being legit or not will wait longer for the payment because we need to check if everything is fine, and if the user cheated or not.
Give it up to two weeks, if we'll notice anything suspicious during the checking process, we will contact the user.
Besides that, everyone is getting their payments properly (with a temporary delay because of vacations).

Good to know.. i have around 2$ and wanted to make sure i can payout, maybe would be nice to encourage the users to post payment proofs about your site,either here or on othet forums, its nice to hear the admin talk but its even better to hear a user talk about payments.
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Good to know.. i have around 2$ and wanted to make sure i can payout, maybe would be nice to encourage the users to post payment proofs about your site,either here or on othet forums, its nice to hear the admin talk but its even better to hear a user talk about payments.

All payments done. Smiley

Here is the screen from our recent payment:

I hope this proves to you that we are a legit, paying service. Wink

About your friend that was suspected for cheating, we contacted him directly on email.
Theheero

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

Do you have guys any tips for more MCC per click or just to earn more MCC? I have level 11 and per 600 click I earn about 25k MCC. For me, It is normal, but I saw guy who has level 10 and over 1 milion MCC earned more without referals. Any sugestions, what to upgrade or what to do?
RGBlue

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

All payments done. Smiley

Here is the screen from our recent payment:
https://i.imgur.com/BVyRIKQ.png

I hope this proves to you that we are a legit, paying service. Wink

About your friend that was suspected for cheating, we contacted him directly on email.

not thats some real talk!! for me this is great because i love you site and would be a shame to lose so much time and dont get paid, time to upgrade stuff and grind on your site THX!!!!
RGBlue

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

Do you have guys any tips for more MCC per click or just to earn more MCC? I have level 11 and per 600 click I earn about 25k MCC. For me, It is normal, but I saw guy who has level 10 and over 1 milion MCC earned more without referals. Any sugestions, what to upgrade or what to do?

buy energy, increase stone price ratio 1:1 Wink
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

so, what day did the vacation end for the team?

Hello, we will process all pending payments till 1st August, our vacation ends on that day, and then payments will be processed on regular basis. Wink
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

All pending payments sent!  Grin
Xanderpitz1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 08:10:01 PM by Xanderpitz1

So, for the increase drop rate purchases, how much exactly does it increase by? I know someone previously asked percentage wise, but I'm thinking more in units. Would it just be by 1 unit?

For instance, I'm in the 3rd cave atm with 67% stone, 25% Copper, 17% tin. I believe it was stated that it rolls a number from 1-100, so in my case 1-17 is tin, 18-25 is copper, 26-67 is stone, and 68-100 is nothing. Is that correct?

If i bought an increase to stone drop rate, would it be 26-68 instead of 26-67 then? By that logic, wouldn't it also be completely not worth my time to buy a copper increase since 8 tin increases would make it impossible to get copper altogether?

------------------------------------------------

On another note cutearn.ca advertisement says "Invalid API token" and doesn't load webpage. I'm glad I've got 3 antivirus softwares, plus Mcafee WebAdvisor that came with my computer, cuz almost every popup website is blocked when on very annoying mode lol.
RGBlue

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

So, for the increase drop rate purchases, how much exactly does it increase by? I know someone previously asked percentage wise, but I'm thinking more in units. Would it just be by 1 unit?

For instance, I'm in the 3rd cave atm with 67% stone, 25% Copper, 17% tin. I believe it was stated that it rolls a number from 1-100, so in my case 1-17 is tin, 18-25 is copper, 26-67 is stone, and 68-100 is nothing. Is that correct?

If i bought an increase to stone drop rate, would it be 26-68 instead of 26-67 then? By that logic, wouldn't it also be completely not worth my time to buy a copper increase since 8 tin increases would make it impossible to get copper altogether?

Thanks in advance.

im at that cave too and for me i have notice that stone and tin drops more than cooper at base stats, so what i did i only upgraded stone and tin, every cave only worths to upgrade 2 materials nothing more as i see.
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Thanks in advance.

im at that cave too and for me i have notice that stone and tin drops more than cooper at base stats, so what i did i only upgraded stone and tin, every cave only worths to upgrade 2 materials nothing more as i see.
Ya, I upgraded XP earned to lvl 4, stone drop rate to lvl 7, tin drop rate to lvl 4, stone price to lvl 4, and energy production to level 2. At this point i just need to start saving up so i can reach level 7 with 2000 MCC
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Thanks in advance.

Ya, I upgraded XP earned to lvl 4, stone drop rate to lvl 7, tin drop rate to lvl 4, stone price to lvl 4, and energy production to level 2. At this point i just need to start saving up so i can reach level 7 with 2000 MCC
you can check : https://www.wibudincome.net/reviewonmoneyclicker
i did some screenshot that can help you to start
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Thanks in advance.

you can check : https://www.wibudincome.net/reviewonmoneyclicker
i did some screenshot that can help you to start

Solid strats, I'm hesitant to upgrade drop rates on specific mines since I know in 5-10 levels I'll be switching to a new one. For that reason I'd personally aim toward improving drop rate and price of materials (especially stone) overall. Nice website though, hope it lands you some nice referrals!
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Solid strats, I'm hesitant to upgrade drop rates on specific mines since I know in 5-10 levels I'll be switching to a new one. For that reason I'd personally aim toward improving drop rate and price of materials (especially stone) overall. Nice website though, hope it lands you some nice referrals!
Thank you, I hope you found some useful information on my site that can help you Smiley
abzy

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Hello, we will process all pending payments till 1st August, our vacation ends on that day, and then payments will be processed on regular basis. Wink

So, today is August 2 and I have a pending withdrawal since July 29. When is it going to be processed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: