Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

-

I'm glad we'll at least be compensated lol. So, if I may ask, how much will the upgrades for other materials be buffed, or is it variable for each one?

It's going to be a variable for each one, basically we take away something from Stones, and give it to other materials, and the balance remains Smiley
Just to know so I don't upgrade above the limit,what will be the Stone upgrade limit? Also will prices for upgrading stay the same or will they decrease?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Just to know so I don't upgrade above the limit,what will be the Stone upgrade limit? Also will prices for upgrading stay the same or will they decrease?

We are still thinking about making it a proper value limit so everyone can still benefit Smiley the answer is unclear now, but even if you will upgrade above the limit now, you will get back your MCC after the Update will come in. Prices will most likely stay the same as we are not thinking about changing them at all.
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

Alright.
I have a suggestion if you allow,it's to add offerwalls and a faucet to backup the funds you'll be using to pay for advanced users in the mining game,as the majority of progressive long term profit games like yours,there is always other means to earn to backup the funds and in addition to that I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be attracted to the game because of this.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

Alright.
I have a suggestion if you allow,it's to add offerwalls and a faucet to backup the funds you'll be using to pay for advanced users in the mining game,as the majority of progressive long term profit games like yours,there is always other means to earn to backup the funds and in addition to that I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be attracted to the game because of this.

Offerwalls are fine and all, but I think it'd be nice to have a more unique approach since a lot of people are sick of offerwalls.
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

Alright.

Offerwalls are fine and all, but I think it'd be nice to have a more unique approach since a lot of people are sick of offerwalls.
Yeah maybe you are right.One quick question,anything changed between today and yesterday?Because yesterday,buying the 100 energy filup and mining ressources with it always given me a profit,but today strangely it always result in a loss even if I upgraded some drops and values  Huh

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Alright.

We don't know if offerwalls is a good idea, though we could add it as an additional source of income for the game. You the players decide Smiley

Yeah maybe you are right.One quick question,anything changed between today and yesterday?Because yesterday,buying the 100 energy filup and mining ressources with it always given me a profit,but today strangely it always result in a loss even if I upgraded some drops and values  Huh

Nothing has changed yet, we will inform about the update!
MPD

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

Hello! Could you add some reward for passing the Commercial Break. I 'm a human, not bot and I hate doing it for nothing

Btw, linkshrink and adfly do not work anymore. Please check it out
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Hello! Could you add some reward for passing the Commercial Break. I 'm a human, not bot and I hate doing it for nothing

Btw, linkshrink and adfly do not work anymore. Please check it out

Both of those work perfectly fine for me. The reward for passing commercial break is going back to mine?
Mydi

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Hello, small suggestions to improve your game :

- a "sell" button for offline miners (or a "destroy" one is enough)
- not reload the page when you claim for an offline miner since it makes it a pain to claim the ones you have when you have to scroll from the start of the page each time
- a "claim all" button for offline miners
- more info about what items in the store does : when an item increase a value, say by how much or what would be the result after the purchase

Cheers
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

- not reload the page when you claim for an offline miner since it makes it a pain to claim the ones you have when you have to scroll from the start of the page each time
- more info about what items in the store does : when an item increase a value, say by how much or what would be the result after the purchase

Cheers

1. Yes, please. Even if it's like 50% the original value, I don't want to scroll past some random miners.
2. On that note, don't reload the page when selling inventory or buying from the store, or clicking the mine button.
3. Same with inventory, sell all
4. The devs have mentioned before that it's difficult to say how much something will increase by, but this should still be completely possible if you simply plug in whatever formula you're using in the first place. Would help a lot.
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

Cheers

1. Yes, please. Even if it's like 50% the original value, I don't want to scroll past some random miners.
2. On that note, don't reload the page when selling inventory or buying from the store, or clicking the mine button.
4. The devs have mentioned before that it's difficult to say how much something will increase by, but this should still be completely possible if you simply plug in whatever formula you're using in the first place. Would help a lot.
Agreed with all of these.
Offline miners all of them have the same ratio? X Material/24 hours? So buying a Red Diamond miner will bring me 1$ per day autopilot? and the breakeven would be after 100 days and then pure profit.Seems very good for a faucet honestly.
So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the enrgy + a little profit or nope?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Cheers

Offline miners all of them have the same ratio? X Material/24 hours? So buying a Red Diamond miner will bring me 1$ per day autopilot? and the breakeven would be after 100 days and then pure profit.Seems very good for a faucet honestly.
So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the enrgy + a little profit or nope?

I can currently spend about 5k for 500 energy fillup and earn ~14300 MCC with that 500 energy, so ya 9300 profit or so.
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Cheers

So,buying energy fillups to rush levels are supposed to bring back the MCCs spent for the energy + a little profit or nope?

I can currently spend about 5k for 500 energy fillup and earn ~14300 MCC with that 500 energy, so ya 9300 profit or so.
Very weird,I don't even manage to get enough MCCs per fillup to breakeven with the costs.Admin can you look into this please? Username:Aveatrex I'm pretty sure that high level players didn't wait for their energy to fill up to rush levels but they used constantly energy fillups breaking even.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Very weird,I don't even manage to get enough MCCs per fillup to breakeven with the costs.Admin can you look into this please? Username:Aveatrex I'm pretty sure that high level players didn't wait for their energy to fill up to rush levels but they used constantly energy fillups breaking even.

It probably has to do with what upgrades you're investing in. What mine are you in and what upgrades do you have?
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

I'm at third cave,Tin cave level 6,almost level 7.My upgrades for this specific one is level 3 Copper and level 6 Tin.For drops,I only have level 3 Stone and level 2 Tin.100 energy cost me 227MCC and get me only about 150-200 MCC so yeah,I have to wait each time a while before I can buy another one especially when broke.What do you think I have to upgrade to fix it?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Theheero

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

Have you set Anoying Adverts in options? I'll give you 4x resources per click. You should upgrade price and drops. You have level 6 and 3 stone per click, that's too low
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

I'm at third cave,Tin cave level 6,almost level 7.My upgrades for this specific one is level 3 Copper and level 6 Tin.For drops,I only have level 3 Stone and level 2 Tin.100 energy cost me 227MCC and get me only about 150-200 MCC so yeah,I have to wait each time a while before I can buy another one especially when broke.What do you think I have to upgrade to fix it?

Have you tried any of the upgrades from the Mine Resources tab. The ones specific to that cave? They multiply with any permanent upgrades you have.
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

Have you set Anoying Adverts in options? I'll give you 4x resources per click. You should upgrade price and drops. You have level 6 and 3 stone per click, that's too low
Yes,of course I have already done annoying ads.

Have you tried any of the upgrades from the Mine Resources tab. The ones specific to that cave? They multiply with any permanent upgrades you have.
Nope,I think that's from where the problem is coming.I totally forgot about ugrading them.I managed to level up Stone to level 4,let's see if I'll break even this time.Thanks for reminding me.
Edit:I finally broke even,thank you very much.It's a bit unfortunate that the upgrade only apply to 1 mine,I think sometimes if you managed to upgrade a lot in 1 cave,it will be better to keep working on it even if you unlocked a new cave

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Xanderpitz1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Yes,of course I have already done annoying ads.

Nope,I think that's from where the problem is coming.I totally forgot about ugrading them.I managed to level up Stone to level 4,let's see if I'll break even this time.Thanks for reminding me.
Edit:I finally broke even,thank you very much.It's a bit unfortunate that the upgrade only apply to 1 mine,I think sometimes if you managed to upgrade a lot in 1 cave,it will be better to keep working on it even if you unlocked a new cave

Ya I'm on Bronze cave (#4) atm and I upgraded 12/4/2/3 on that one alone, plus all thee reasonably priced upgrades for those minerals in general.
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:02:50 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 01:55:24 PM by fauwil

Here 2 easy improvements for money-clicker :
1. Add a choice between recaptcha ans solvemedia at login page.
2. For Offline Miners Add Tabs for each Offline Miner Ressources. i think it should be better than scroll down again and again.
i think it will really be appreciated by members Smiley

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: