Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37698 times)
Clappy09

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:47:32 AM

or though my strategy was abit of a fail, iam sure users doing much better then me, right?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr3am3r

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:52:03 AM

This game is cool. At first, I didn't really like the ads and I still don't really because so many open up. Then I see you have offline miners. There is something I really would like and that is charts of all the levels and what they do so I know where to invest my time and mcc in. Quite a fun game but I would enjoy it if I can figure out if it is worth my time or not. How long it will take me to make a few $$ a month if that is possible even.

Are you investing the money to keep the game sustainable.

Game is cool but it does not pay you.
i am waiting near 2 months my payment and i get nothing.
i ask is this forum a lot times what happen and get no answer.

Please do not spread lies about our service, we pay to all legitimate users. If you have troubles getting your withdraw then contact us via support mail, because its unlikely you'll get an answer here.

it's not a lie. i leave comment in this blog and everyone ignoring me.
i've got a payment before some months so my BTC address is correct.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:56:39 PM

I got several payments before, all paid,  though 2 weeks or a month waiting time
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:08:08 AM

I got several payments before, all paid,  though 2 weeks or a month waiting time

Unfortunately our advertisers have their downtime, become scam or pay very late, but in the end we pay to all of our legitimate users Smiley
Drakerios

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:33:36 AM

I created today account. I see you get your payments, so i trusted you and start play Smiley
fubar2019

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:32:22 PM

I also joined 4-5 days ago,and really like and enjoy the game.Level 9 already,can't stop playing.
Don't mind waiting for payment as long as i get paid at the and.
Only bad thing is that site is slow at certain times of day on mine page,so claim goes really slow.
Is that because of more people online or something else?
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:35:40 PM

How are you guys even making the withdraws? Are you using the manual click game or CPU mining or are you using the auto mines? I ran some figures and it will take a very long time even with the CPU mining to get anything substantial.  Once you do make a good amount I don't see how the website owner can afford to pay. At the beginning of the game the income is very low so the profit is high for the website owner. In the longterm I wonder how this will work If this website stays up that long that is because the investment of your time is substantial.

fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:02:22 AM

I created today account. I see you get your payments, so i trusted you and start play Smiley

I also joined 4-5 days ago,and really like and enjoy the game.Level 9 already,can't stop playing.
Only bad thing is that site is slow at certain times of day on mine page,so claim goes really slow.

Thank you for your trust Smiley
Yes the site might go slower when a lot of people are playing, we are sorry about that.

How are you guys even making the withdraws? Are you using the manual click game or CPU mining or are you using the auto mines? I ran some figures and it will take a very long time even with the CPU mining to get anything substantial.  Once you do make a good amount I don't see how the website owner can afford to pay. At the beginning of the game the income is very low so the profit is high for the website owner. In the longterm I wonder how this will work If this website stays up that long that is because the investment of your time is substantial.

We get ad revenue and pay everything to users, simple Smiley
It's been a year and we still afford to pay all of our users, and it will stay like that.
JoseVelez

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:56:57 PM

this is the best site now  i am having trouble the energy are taking longer to wait only 3 days till it reach 950 energy 5% energy now i  focus of upgrade the timeout upgrade. my strategy are the worse lol
Theheero

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:38:00 PM

Lel, I stopped playing this game like almost year ago when owner said "BIG UPDATE EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE", still waiting xddd
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

Lel, I stopped playing this game like almost year ago when owner said "BIG UPDATE EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE", still waiting xddd

Well we are humans too and we have our in real life things and problems :/ we try our best to keep the service stable and work on the update...
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

Thank you for your trust Smiley
Yes the site might go slower when a lot of people are playing, we are sorry about that.

We get ad revenue and pay everything to users, simple Smiley
It's been a year and we still afford to pay all of our users, and it will stay like that.

Ok so even later when a user makes a few cents per click or per mine you can still pay? It will take a very long time and this is why I ask. I just want to make sure it is worth my time.
The automine is the best though 1% a day is good but 1% a day might be hard to pay at higher levels. Do you have high level players? I don't understand how people reach payout of like 0.001 btc and near there.

JoseVelez

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:09:41 AM

'happy mother days' is there promo code for mother days  Wink
RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:34:57 AM

you know what is bad about this late payments is that i asked them 1 month + ago when btc was around 4/5k maybe btc is double the price and i will receive lower btc....
 fufu - you have real life, we all do, but some upgrades can be done slowly, we dont need a full website upgrade, but you could make them step by step, and one of the things i have asked a few months ago was record the btc ratio/value when we ask the withdraw... Undecided  anyways still waiting for 2 payments.
JoseVelez

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:36:22 AM

you know what is bad about this late payments is that i asked them 1 month + ago when btc was around 4/5k maybe btc is double the price and i will receive lower btc....
 fufu - you have real life, we all do, but some upgrades can be done slowly, we dont need a full website upgrade, but you could make them step by step, and one of the things i have asked a few months ago was record the btc ratio/value when we ask the withdraw... Undecided  anyways still waiting for 2 payments.

but you are giving him a hard time that it taking longer for payment is the ad that is taking longer is not his fault it the ads fault.also it the username or people that it avoiding the ads that is why it taking longer for payment.that is my opinion that is why i always use the ads for me. i always blame the username for taking the payment longer to wait or the ads.probably he wanted you guys to use the ads not avoiding  i dont want to cause argument to this.you need his time
Silversnakes

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:10:10 AM

Hi all!

I cannot use the site since yesterday. When i select a mine from the list it says the page isn't available and  virus buster pops up too.
Do you experience the same problem?
JoseVelez

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:03:48 PM

Hi all!

I cannot use the site since yesterday. When i select a mine from the list it says the page isn't available and  virus buster pops up too.
Do you experience the same problem?

oh the fake virus  i have experience that too it normal if you put profile to normal the virus pop up will not show up.i just choose the very annoyed which said Please be aware that annoying and very annoying ads may contain malicious content.
Use these settings at your own risk. i already know that unless you dont want the fake pop up 
RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:17:23 PM

but you are giving him a hard time that it taking longer for payment is the ad that is taking longer is not his fault it the ads fault.also it the username or people that it avoiding the ads that is why it taking longer for payment.that is my opinion that is why i always use the ads for me. i always blame the username for taking the payment longer to wait or the ads.probably he wanted you guys to use the ads not avoiding  i dont want to cause argument to this.you need his time

its not about what you talking about, i have been paid several times by this site, its just this time its really long long waiting, and on my case will be harmful for me because wi will recieve alot less btc.
Silversnakes

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:25:44 PM

Nevermind. The problem is solved today. By the way i'm using Annoying Ad mode months and this is the 1st time this happened.
Bobski67

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

These "Official Windows Support" ads are really annoying...  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: