Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
selling your altcoins with the current market condition will result to lossing your investment as what others advice holding your altcoin until market recover may give you good profit. its hard to recover your loss if you sell niw and buy other coins what if the price will continue to drop  its another loss to your portfolio. just be patience and stay calm you are not the only one losing investment in crypto. just hold.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

If you sell your altcoin in low price how can you recover? It's obvious that you losr your money if you do that.
Maybe you just need to wait for now until the price of all your coin will increase again and if you already get profit from the coin you have then it's time to start trading in another coin.

Exactly, buI think the user won't take to see huge losses time to time and maybe the user can't wait anymore. Each of us want a great amount of profit but somehow we want it more and more which it ends a huge amount of losses. To recover a loss is not easy anymore which the only way is to hold and wait to increase it again which only time can tell on that situation.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Does anyone even have an idea when the market will recover? Also, if we are to look at the way the market has been for a while now, we may actually say the market may probably be recovering soon from the experience we had last year around 2nd quarter but we cannot always use that to judge. For anyone that cannot trade, best thing is to just hold and wait for the right moment rather than trying to gamble the market.

Recovering losses occurred in previous trades must be treated very carefully otherwise the attempting trades also will lead to further huge losses. One good thing about bitcoin trading is, we can wait infinitely and bitcoin will bounce back to auto-recover our loses.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nakkanak

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

you may sell it if you are afraid to lose more but you must have a plan to cover your losses for example for now is the right time to buy eth and bitcoin then hold it until the end of the year I'm sure your loss will be covered
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

to recover the losses I get from trading usually I buy coin at a very cheap price and do a quick trading not too long if it is not like that your assets will not recover, or if you do not want to lose then you should be patient to not too panic and sell it at a very cheap price because it is certain it will make you very much loss.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

Actually we are all effected because of this red market virus since we are experiencing nightmares and pains knowing that the whole market is in the dump stage. However, you opinion is also right for me since that is your way on how to recover your lose.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

When it terms pf selling coins when it is in lower price than before . I believed that it is possible to recover again maybe it came back to its original price or increases more . All i know that  bitcoin or any coins will decrease this first week of the month january this year it also increases and recovef by the end of this year. All we need to do is too wait to have your money more valuable and higher to its price when its in the process of recovery nowadays.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Everything is possible in this world) The things you need - patience and purposefulness
Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

Never, never, never, try to "recover losses".
In trading the past does not exist. only the present counts and the gain you can make now.
Thinking about past losses only creates further losses.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

If you want to recover from your lost, do not ever think to sell your altcoin now because it will only mean that you surrender your chance of gaining back what you have lost.  Selling altcoins during red days will only add to the list of your losses.  Instead, keep holding, forget it for a two or three months then check it by that time then you will surprise how the price recover.  You have to put in mind that cryptocurrency whether it is bitcoin or altcoin has the volatility nature.  Meaning, dumping is part of the whole picture.  But as long as you keep holding, you will soon recover your losses when its value pump again.
This is just common sense but the problem is that people enter the market with such outrageous expectations about what to expect when investing in cryptocurrencies that they are not prepared to face any kind of losses and when they get it they don't know what to do because they never had the thought that they will be losing money and that is why they panic and sell for a bad price.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

yes, at this time altcoin prices are in a very rapid decline, and for example going to sell your altcoin right now is going to be a lot of losses and you're not easy to get it back, if I think you better keep it until the price goes up again.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

yes, at this time altcoin prices are in a very rapid decline, and for example going to sell your altcoin right now is going to be a lot of losses and you're not easy to get it back, if I think you better keep it until the price goes up again.
keep your asset is best choice.no one can predict what happen tomorrow.it could be possible altcoin or bitcoin price could pullback again.patient is the key for our trading.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

in fact there is no easy way to recover losses unless we can really predict what will happen to the next market situation. if we feel that the market will continue to decline then also sell and buy back at the lowest price. but do not hesitate to do so.

pusaka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 597

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

If you sell your altcoin in low price how can you recover? It's obvious that you losr your money if you do that.
Maybe you just need to wait for now until the price of all your coin will increase again and if you already get profit from the coin you have then it's time to start trading in another coin.

of course we lost money if sell in low price or cut lose.
I do that if the price is possible will be down more and waiting to buy in the low price to recover my lost before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

In trading the past does not exist. only the present counts and the gain you can make now.

It can be possible to cover back your losses but may not be from same coins. Because sometimes if you think that you have invested in some shit coins then you need to book those losses and reallocate those funds on other good coins and wait for them to gain the profit. In this way, you can get back your losses but it may take more time to give you good results.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

It can be possible to cover back your losses but may not be from same coins. Because sometimes if you think that you have invested in some shit coins then you need to book those losses and reallocate those funds on other good coins and wait for them to gain the profit. In this way, you can get back your losses but it may take more time to give you good results.

I agree, because I have done it myself. I take loses on one coin, and then shift my capital to others and see if I can at least recover some and it did work because I was lucky enough to get in while the shitcoins is not yet being pump.

Its an effective method, but you need to be very careful specially the coins that you want to move, because in any case you lose again, then its a double whammy and its very difficult to get up again, unless you shell out additional capital. So the risk is x2 but if you made the right decision, then you can recover some and can probably book profit as well.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

of course we lost money if sell in low price or cut lose.
I do that if the price is possible will be down more and waiting to buy in the low price to recover my lost before.
So we just have to be more practical and also do make some strategy on how are you may able to have the profit that are fit on what you have to make for and to have and this is the organization where in you have to be more careful for what you have to decide for.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

Since you have chosen to do this, then I think you must first have a good attitude to analyze why it causes losses, and then sum up experience to determine when it is possible to start and when to sell. For this one Accurate judgments determine whether you can make a profit.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

I don't think this is the best strategy that you can do in trading. Its better if you average out in order to regain your money. If you don't know average here is the short and simple way of explanation. Credits to the one who taught this to me.

For example: You bought BTC at 8k and it dipped and it reaches the 7k mark. Buy again at the 7k mark and wait for it to rise. Average it (8k + 7k = 15k and then 15k / 2 = 7.5k). This means that if you sell your BTC at 7.5k, you are now break even and selling it at higher price will give you profit now.

I've tried what your thinking of doing and it didnt really workout for me.  I ended up loosing more than what i initially had and it created a sense of desperation in me which made me want trade even more in an attempt to recover my profits. If i were you i would just hodl which is what im doing right now.
I also tried that strategy one time when I was a newbie and can't control my emotions. I ended up losing my money too but gladly I didn't lose all. Now I am recovering my loss and now I am have much more knowledge now and I can control my emotions.

Trying to revenge from markets only can lead to one final: Trader will lose all balance/investment sooner or later.  Recovering loss is kinda to keep falling knife while you act emotionally. Market is always right and trading mistakes will make you wise person.. I always turn off computer in case of losing money  in market.
One of the worst thing to do if you sold it a loss is thru revenge trading. This happens when you can't control your emotions and you let your emotions take the way. This must not be done and you must control your emotions even you are at a loss. First think when you sell at a loss what will you do or feel?

When I trade, I always ask myself "When I do this, what will I feel or what will I do?". In this way you can control your emotions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

People always try to recover the loss but they actually forget that we should protect our fund first before we're doing it.
Somtimes they're chasing the loss and lose everthing they have, like gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: