Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Try to recover loss  (Read 1896 times)
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

I think it is a bad idea, if you have better money you do hold and try to trade but if you want to cover your losses quickly then it is better to invest in pre sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

I think it is a bad idea, if you have better money you do hold and try to trade but if you want to cover your losses quickly then it is better to invest in pre sale

i dont think that quickly and presale  can go along together in same phrase  because  it take from 2 to 6 month till your coin hit exchanges   and that is a lot of time wasted just waiting  also  since there are lot of new icos  and new coins  there is high chance you get scammed or get involved in  unsuccessful project 

the most common way i hear people cover loss is by holding or trading  to win 5%-10% in every trade and go safely using stop loss to not lose more

Cheesy
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

To be honest, selling your cryptos at the current prices does not seem like an intelligent decision. If you have had enough patience to wait over many weeks for a potential recovery that only led you to increase your losses, I think you should not have too much trouble waiting a little longer before deciding to sell, because your potential for losses is much smaller than you had a couple of months ago.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
I think if you lose most of your altcoin and sell it in a low price you will got nothing. I think much better go hold it because you never know one day all altcoin increase the price so you got a profit. So teach your self to be patient if you want to be successful.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

crypto market flauntuates u casn never tell what will happen next

Of course,  nobody can predict the future,  we never know what will happen next.  Bitcoin and alts are designed to flactuate because it is uncontrollable.

Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

i think it is an better option to just wait till the prices go back up. what you are trying to do is making op for losses by taking a big risk, trading isn't as easy as it looks like. we all lost money in the last couple of months,  just have confidence that the prices will go back up.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

If you think your altcoin will still win in the market and Hodling it will be beneficial do not cut losses rather average in that way, you can still have a lot of altcoins in your hand and once it reached an ATH, you can sell if you want to, but be sure that it is not just speculation and not just the greed in you speaking, but if you see that your coin will soon loose its value, might as well cut loss or even break even, in this way you can minimjze your loss, you also need to study market and not just go witht the flow of the market, do not go with the FUDs and believe the hype,  also watch out for whales, you migh think that your coin had increased in value, but in reality a whale just made a move, keep an eye on it and sell if you want because whales can still manipulate the value, even on their own.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

I know, and we all know that we're trying to recover from the losses we have. The first thing we need to learn as newbies and average joes is about the annual cycle of bearish and bullish market. You need to know what are those common events that would lead to a bearish market, and the same thing goes to a bullish market. These are the things that we need to know so that we are all prepared for either of these times.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Previous few months we see all altcoin price is decreased.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one thing, I want to sell me all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.Is it possible? Can I do this?Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
If I do not think you need to sell all the Altcoin you have. If you sell all Altcoin you have certainly you will lose big. And you can not get multiple benefits. If my advice is personal, you will keep all the coins you own and you will endure this year. I am sure by the end of 2018 all coin prices will touch a high value.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

*You can sell some alts if it gains 10 to 20% in a day or 2
*rebuy in correction
*dont think of recovering your losses too fast
*focus more on the quantity of the alts you are holding instead of its dollar value
*PATIENCE

You could also wait for those coins/tokens to go back to its price when you bought it,but itll definitely take awhile..

Make a good plan on your next strategy,it may be hard but once you recover itll be so sweet..

GOODLUCK.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
yasmikash

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

I'm also having the hard time right now, the only thing I can do is for now is just HODLING what I have.
I have my faith of recovering my losses in near time, and ain't going to sell now  Roll Eyes
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

I'm also having the hard time right now, the only thing I can do is for now is just HODLING what I have.
I have my faith of recovering my losses in near time, and ain't going to sell now  Roll Eyes
Everyone in trading activity who loss are trying to recover the loss but how can you effectively get back it if you bought at the very peak price. It will take a lot of months or years to recover so if you are trying to recover it you need an alternative way buy in cheap price so if it reaches its half ATH price its already a breakeven.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

I think the best way to recover losses is to stop selling when the price reaches a low point.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

Try to save your current balance. It is better than trying to recover loss. I have lost a lot of mone cause of recovering my loss.
we should better stick to the curent balance and learn how to make money from our current balance
Remember my words cause I have already lost to many bitcoin

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

To be honest, selling your cryptos at the current prices does not seem like an intelligent decision. If you have had enough patience to wait over many weeks for a potential recovery that only led you to increase your losses, I think you should not have too much trouble waiting a little longer before deciding to sell, because your potential for losses is much smaller than you had a couple of months ago.

yeah , selling in deep is not a good idea , patience is good but not waiting to death!
I believe in holding and i think you need to stop emotions and always put your orders with stop loss , just don't wait for them to see them in a real deep , then you don't know when they would recover actually!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Don’t sell anything if the price is dropping, rather sell it when the price is increasing or set yourself a limit on around what price you want to sell the coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

now is the right time to cover your losses yesterday, just bear what you have and try to cover your losses by joining in ico, ico will give you a huge advantage
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

If you want to recover loss, it is good for you to do a day trading, with that you can easily recover loss but it is not that too easy you have to invest time for you to see if a certain coin is good to buy or not, day trading in bitcoin is good also it depends on your time and capacity.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Do not sell all of the altcoins at a time then you can't get your desired price so that you have to take a time and wait for your expected price level.
One thing you have to remind that selling is not the ultimate solution in this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: