Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2277 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

By managing the risk of course and taking occasional profit. First, everyone should apply the golden rule: never invest more than you can afford to lose. If only they aren't greedy and follow the rule, they wouldn't be so frustated and just have to be patient waiting for the next moon ride. Traders also need to remember to take some amount of profits when they gain a big amount, take enough amount to make sure they can cover their basic needs for the next 3 or 6 months. This will make them less emotional and less sensitive to price changes as it won't affect their daily life.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

In times of crisis then definitely we should try to control ourselves financially like not being extravagant with stuff that are not useful and to only buy what i really needed. We should be humble and be contented of what we have and avoid being envy to others. In trading, as i always suggested learn to control the emotions and be always patience in waiting.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
That is the result of improper management of money. Whats best thing to do in this case is to stay away dont sell your assets in loss. You have to know that the market will recover soon and what you are holding will be worth.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Hold.

This is the only reasonable thing to do during this storm. It will not end soon.

Hodl tight, my friend Smiley
Easiest thing to do and the safest as well. Anyone who cannot learn how to HODL in the crypto world will only always end up panicking for no reason at all. It is always good to let the market do whatever it is set out t do at any point in time. Most of the time, it always get back on track and bring even surplus with it as we start heading back to the moon. I believe this market is getting to that period soon.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

In a falling market, you can do two things. The first is just waiting. The second is that you can sell coins before falling to buy them later on the bottom. So you can increase the number of your coins. Which option to choose
  - it's up to you.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Mind conditioning is one of the first things that you need to understand and execute, trading is a battlefield for the crypto traders it means your going to a non-merciful and a bloody war of cryptocurrency with their own fluctuating price negatively or positively, win or lose, hold or sell and pump or dump, it's all about your own decisions, investments, strategy, analyzation, updated and understanding. A weak-minded trader or a holder may bite some FUD's and dumps that results on a panic selling mode.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

Its a situation where need to handle situation with care and courage rather being frustrated  or stressful.If you feel you are losing capital just calm and hold with hope because its a market nature some time up and sometime down.Never believe in rumors and dont panic to sell just hold and wait for best moment.

Luce09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Don't panic, don't drain your coins, follow the news and believe in the best, that's all you can do.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Get your freaking hands off your computer.  Grin
Try to calm down, get a coffee and think.
I have seen wrong movements because of madness. You are so angry that you cannot swallow the truth that your altcoin or bitcoin is falling in price.

Try to get ideas from other people, maybe that could calm you down a bit.
Look at its history once again and ask yourself if you really do the best research and end up investing with it.
If not, then from the start you already made a bad choice.
sagybtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Always follow the rules, and stoploss, n keep in mind hold is key. Smiley
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I'll tell you one thing, the market's condition is not good, its not normal either it. It's bad. Almost 90% of traders are in a loss, I might he exaggerating though. But still a major part of investors are in a loss, so most of them are trying to sell. But you only get a loss when you sell. This no one wishes to understand, they start acting panicky and stupid and it all makes things for the worst. I don't sell at a loss, and I never have, I don't have to worry about anything but people who sell at a loss have a lot of shit to worry about.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

HODL and buy more coins because the prices will be dropping at the time. It may sound foolish, but I think for very serious projects and coins which already have a good track record, this is the way to go, as there is a very good chance it will recover back and even better. For newer coins, or projects which may seem uncertain, I would say if there is an opportunity to recover initial investments and still HODL some coins, this could be the way to go, at least you are not taking any losses, and you still have some coins which could still MOON later in the future.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

Sometime people do rob in that situation they are frustrated to get money. I saw also some that struggle money they are very hard to survive because they have no money.
Money management is very important especially today because its hard to find job and stable income. So we need to earn money.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Whenever you are trading always consider whatever experience you are having as a reward no matter if you win or lose in this market has competition but you are going to earn the experience. On the tough times when you have to decide at a critical point, I prefer going with the holding as because most of the times market recovered towards the previous position but as we already know markets are unpredictable and you can lose all of your money if you make a very bad decision under certain situation.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Sometime people do rob in that situation they are frustrated to get money. I saw also some that struggle money they are very hard to survive because they have no money.
Money management is very important especially today because its hard to find job and stable income. So we need to earn money.
Money is one of the important things on this world yet we cant live or survive on daily basis if we dont have money. Some people say its not a major need but we do all know the reality that this thing is the most valuable. Money management is really suggested on handling out things so that we would able to sustain living and diversifying it out into investments to produce even more income.Talkin about trading crisis,it cant be avoided either cause is on market itself or into your trading habits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

I think we should completely halt the trading in crisis situation because it is not good to approach the trading in such extreme volatile situation. I mean it is okay to trade when the market is volatile or something closer to that one. But in situation of crisis it could worsen your trade method and thus you may incur with more and more loss that could have been your profit while you were doing the same trade at the time of normal conditions. Crisis is time during which market is already playing real low and if you disturb it even further down then it would be real hard to recover from such situation. So think twice before making any kinds of trade in such period.
Volatility is important when it comes to make money within small duration of time and the more volatile an asset is, the greater are the chances of increasing capital but it also is risky as fluctuations can cause loss at time if the trader has a little patience.

This is the reason why bitcoin trading has been more beneficial than altcoins trading. Even during such time of downfall, it is possible to make money with bitcoin day trading but tough it will be.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

I think we should completely halt the trading in crisis situation because it is not good to approach the trading in such extreme volatile situation. I mean it is okay to trade when the market is volatile or something closer to that one. But in situation of crisis it could worsen your trade method and thus you may incur with more and more loss that could have been your profit while you were doing the same trade at the time of normal conditions. Crisis is time during which market is already playing real low and if you disturb it even further down then it would be real hard to recover from such situation. So think twice before making any kinds of trade in such period.
Volatility is important when it comes to make money within small duration of time and the more volatile an asset is, the greater are the chances of increasing capital but it also is risky as fluctuations can cause loss at time if the trader has a little patience.

This is the reason why bitcoin trading has been more beneficial than altcoins trading. Even during such time of downfall, it is possible to make money with bitcoin day trading but tough it will be.
It is not yet the end of the trading world, so don't scream or what, just do your job and that is to stay positive and calm all the time, so no need to worry about things out. Just be patient now, make yourself busy and relax, meditate your mind. Learn and gain knowledge on other things explore more.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

In this setuation the best way for you is invest that you can afford to lose only everything has a risk most likely including all cryptocurrency also bitcoin. The best is to keep calm and steady when the time like that alwasy keep in your mind that the more you angry the more you lose.
If people can make that a principle in their daily lives, then they will have no problem in holding for long and watching their coin grow. The mistakes a lot of people have made today is that they get too greedy and then they end up losing a lot in the process, but it is normal when you have all your eggs in one basket. I remember back in late 2010, after reading about bitcoin, I bought very few bitcoins then (let me keep the amount as xxx).

That was so easy for me to hold without even blinking an eye to the direction until recently when I started trading with some. Anyone who is all in and most especially bought at the top will always face huge crisis as a result of the decisions they have made.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

As far as cryptocurrency is concerned,  what to do in crisis time is to do Nothing!  Many negative news and uncertainty have no basis to start with, because we are thread a new path to finance and investing,  people tend to become agitated and behave irrationally to market prices 

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

Well because many people think that trading is very easy and can make profit by just buying coins so others getting frustrated when the value goes down. In times of crisis like dumping of some coins, bettter thing to do is HODL your current coins and be patient. Then buy again some coins to make profit if the crypto market started to pump.
Things don’t remain the same all the time and that the market value of the coins will also not remain the same or will keep on increasing most of the times.

It gets to fall as well and at that time, you really need to handle the situation in the best possible way and that you need to do nothing but holding of your coins and that too till the time you don’t hear some good news related to increase in the market value of the bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████