Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2252 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
Yes, I completely agree with you the team did their best but if they present video more professionally then the video presentation will help them to gain more investors in future. The project has a great potential as well as a hardworking team to become hugely successful.
we can wait for the team to release a video about this project as a good promotional media, because I see every project will definitely bring up a video to attract investors.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing us all to join this project. hopefully the platform and the launch of this project can run smoothly.

I think you need to read their white paper so that you may able to understand more the concept of the project and you may also able to support the fundings of the project by investing on it.
Reading the whitepaper is not actually that easy as it actually needs a lot of time. I would suggest the project to present a video presentation video for more further advertisement and also it becomes much more easier for the investors to invest into the project.
Even i am expecting for the video presentation as even i do not willingly read each and every whitepaper of several projects and indeed i go for the video presentation as it really makes that easy to understand the project.
I think a video presentation cannot fully explain each and every criteria. Instead reading the whitepaper is always good for me as even i love reading. This project too has a good whitepaper and you should surely have a look at it.
The whitepaper definitely wins here as its more detailed than a video presentation. Video just gives a quick idea of the project through visuals.
They surely do have a great whitepaper but a video representation sometimes help us to understand the basic concept and idea with simplicity. It clears the basic concept which helps the user to form an opinion really fast.
now a lot of people choose the representation video to be able to determine the project rather than reading the series whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is needed but better video for promotional media.

It depends to the people if they want to watch the video or read the whitepaper. For me, watch video for simple explanation about this project and then read the whitepaper for more informarion that you wantes to know about stockchain.

I agree. Basically, reading whitepapers of a specific project helps to enhanced our knowledge to know the useful of a plattform. And in addition to this, the dev team must provide a video that shows and explains on how the project works. These two things are really needed inorder to know how good ICO is.

Why you compared whitepaper to video ! Whitepaper is an informational document that issued by a company to highlight the features of a product in depth details and it's essential element in any project before sale. On other hand, video only give a brief statement of the main points of a project. So if just want to get general idea about a project, watching only the video is fine, but if you want to invest, you must read the whitepaper and understand everything before sending your money.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
Yes, I completely agree with you the team did their best but if they present video more professionally then the video presentation will help them to gain more investors in future. The project has a great potential as well as a hardworking team to become hugely successful.

An explainer video of the technology with fancy graphics isn't needed. Why not just go for an AMA with all interested investors who can then really ask they questions they want to see answered? That's the best way to go in my opinion.

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

we can wait for the team to release a video about this project as a good promotional media, because I see every project will definitely bring up a video to attract investors.
True, video representation of a project helps the potential investors to gain a good idea about the project. Today most projects do have a video representation of the ideas and aim of the project. It is a good way to promote the project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Yeah, which their video is very inspiring and mesmerising features that can attract those users and investors on this great project. Hopefully the team may never give up to pursue on this project even though having many competitors around here in cyberworld.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

Have problem with Stockchain referral bounty at this time? When i submit my address have error is 500: Internal Server Error. Please fix it.

Have to contact their support or send a pm to the admin here? I think the team should focus on this kind of matters too. Hoping they can fix asap.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Yeah, which their video is very inspiring and mesmerising features that can attract those users and investors on this great project. Hopefully the team may never give up to pursue on this project even though having many competitors around here in cyberworld.
That is a great move StockChain. I am glad that you guys, team.of the StockChain make your own move or marketing strategy to attract more people, users and investor's attention here in the StockChain. The social media sites is s really great thing tool that can boost the popularity of the StockChain. Keep it up and GoodLuck Team StockChain.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Infrastructure project with the Chinese team is excellent. But I did not understand where the team is? Since last year, as we know, conducting ICO in China is impossible.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

I seems 40% of tokens alloted are for the founders and management team. Do you think this is fair, what if you guys dump the 40% what would happen to the market price of your coin?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

I would gladly use the development of this platform, because to have at hand information about the market is always useful

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

In my opinion, a slightly strange set of goals. It will be interesting to see how the project will develop.
Why do goals seem strange to you because they are diverse and there are many of them? If you realize at least half the project will already succeed
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Infrastructure project with the Chinese team is excellent. But I did not understand where the team is? Since last year, as we know, conducting ICO in China is impossible.
in my opinion this is not at all clear, we can not see that this project has a good potential for success. this project I see there are still many shortcomings.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

I guess your platform has some other features to offer because you are not the first to operate as a trading platform and for sure you cant easily convince someone to go to your site if you will just offer the same thing.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

in my opinion this is not at all clear, we can not see that this project has a good potential for success. this project I see there are still many shortcomings.

Since it launched in the first place as i read the whitepaper and other announcement, it is just very common which there is no new thing compared with others. Stockchain should make a move since they have many competitors with the same project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

I don't think it is impossible, it is possible if you know the procedure of conducting or held ICO in China, it is really hard if I say.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.

bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

As I read the details of StockChain project, I think the idea of the project is not new to the marketplace since there are existing platforms that offers the same features. What makes it different to the marketplace?
ghost911

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Hoping to have some tokens with the airdrop and pre-sale is already on-going and I wonder what is the price of the token. Probably need to know more about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: