Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2253 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!
I don't know as at you, but my link is perfectly opened. Try to use proxy or vpn. And why at once so categorically treats honesty of the project because of such trifle as airdrop? Various quickly fixed problems with a hosting or the server are possible.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

well the team has not even any contact possibilities by social media and some sheeps here started again to tell how wonderful this project is. I see many projects with good ideas but their team pics in website were completely fake.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

Well, seems another new project and I am hoping this have a better concept and can help the society to be more developed. Hoping to have some tokens with their airdrop.

Yes its another exchange site that many will join.Its unique features will attract more users.There is many competitor in the market but its not impossible to rise up and  achieved the success. It maybe a difficult race but I'm sure the project will do its best to reach the top.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
Yes, I completely agree with you the team did their best but if they present video more professionally then the video presentation will help them to gain more investors in future. The project has a great potential as well as a hardworking team to become hugely successful.
we can wait for the team to release a video about this project as a good promotional media, because I see every project will definitely bring up a video to attract investors.

Not only that, this will also summarize what is the platform is all about and can be easily to understand. So, video presentation really gives a big impact in terms of understanding the platform and will clear the mind of the viewers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

It seems that the team is doing very well, if they have already collected such a decent amount. Where can I see the link to the smart contract?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Well, seems another new project and I am hoping this have a better concept and can help the society to be more developed. Hoping to have some tokens with their airdrop.

Yes its another exchange site that many will join.Its unique features will attract more users.There is many competitor in the market but its not impossible to rise up and  achieved the success. It maybe a difficult race but I'm sure the project will do its best to reach the top.
to become a competitive project is really very difficult, it can take a lot of time, effort and a good advertising campaign. Therefore, all people interested in this project should disseminate information about this project and its merits as much as possible.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

As I read the details of StockChain project, I think the idea of the project is not new to the marketplace since there are existing platforms that offers the same features. What makes it different to the marketplace?
Yes, you correctly noticed that the services that this project offers already exist and other projects have such conditions. But this system in the world kriptovalyut, perhaps this distinguishes this project from all others.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Well you have a point, if the social media accounts of stockchain will have many updates then there will be more resources to post. Aside from the supporters, the dev team members must be active too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

If the devs will be more active and will make more updates about the project then eventually as time passes by we will see if the project will be more successful and if many investors will support it.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

As I read the details of StockChain project, I think the idea of the project is not new to the marketplace since there are existing platforms that offers the same features. What makes it different to the marketplace?

If that would be the case, then dev should find some future innovation about the platform in order for them to have at least have a little difference. We know that there are thousands of ICO in the market and probably hundreds of them have similar concepts and that is why it is so difficult to attract investors nowadays.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
They just need one advisor or just CEO and host the whole thing on social media like YouTube or facebook am sure just a day or two will suffice or maybe if they attend bitcoin conference they can provide the videos

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

I guess, for now the questions and answers portion is not advisable as devs are busy developing the project. But id people will ask some questions that needs urgent response then I am sure devs will cater this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.
StockChain had brought the Airdrop program to attract the investors how ever we really do require to initiate a bounty program which helps all the supporters to utilize their skills and spread the word StockChain on all the social platforms that results a better chance to easily succeed.
mr.rockefeller

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

I like the project, I will participate. It is evident that the project is alive and the guys are working. An interesting idea, support quickly responds. Successes to the team and the project. I will observe the further development and innovations.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

I like the project, I will participate. It is evident that the project is alive and the guys are working. An interesting idea, support quickly responds. Successes to the team and the project. I will observe the further development and innovations.
Project possess good potential as we notice it is a crypto currency quotation platform that provides real time quotation and comprehensive data on coins and tokens across entire crypto currency market.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
Yes, they should advertse themselves on social media as well as they should start managing campaigns for various social media to gain more and more attention. Hope that it will really help this project to go great ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

Yes, they should advertse themselves on social media as well as they should start managing campaigns for various social media to gain more and more attention. Hope that it will really help this project to go great ahead.
Yes even i think that a single airdrop is not enough for a better and good promotion and they should include the bounty campaign into it too. A good facebook or twitter campaign also can proove out to be profitable.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

i agree with you,beside that the team should promote their project more interesting.why? because it will make this project different from others. and it's make the investors interested to join with StockChain project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: