Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2253 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Investors have different preferences before investing in a project. Maybe some of them prefers to know first the team members but there are also investors that team members are not a big deal.
Yeah i think the team is the first legitimate thing the investors are worried about but for some they just dont care the issue is the ones that dont care are really small in number so may be when DAICO start making name people can then decide how to invest eventually

Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

Please join Telegram so we can troubleshoot. It could be a number of issues we have previously resolved for others. Please help us diagnose.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Investors have different preferences before investing in a project. Maybe some of them prefers to know first the team members but there are also investors that team members are not a big deal.
Yeah, people need full assurance before investing any amount of money. The team should build their reputation by telegram group or a bounty campaign. They can even try to increase their social media follwing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

When I am trying to search more about this project, I only saw Stock Chain Global on Youtube. Are you affiliated with them?
I am doing this because I am really interested in your project so I am doing research.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Please join Telegram so we can troubleshoot. It could be a number of issues we have previously resolved for others. Please help us diagnose.
Are you telling the investors to join the telegram or the team? I think that in any project we invest, we should join their telegram group as it really helps a lot to get good updates about the project and also is preffered by many.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Are you telling the investors to join the telegram or the team? I think that in any project we invest, we should join their telegram group as it really helps a lot to get good updates about the project and also is preffered by many.
Actually their telegram channel is quite good and also more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it is really much active and also each and every important update regarding the project is been given there.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Actually their telegram channel is quite good and also more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it is really much active and also each and every important update regarding the project is been given there.
There is no compulsion for investors or any one to join in the Telegram official channel of StockChain it is a platform for everyone to know the latest announcements and faster communication purpose.
Underrated

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

There is no compulsion for investors or any one to join in the Telegram official channel of StockChain it is a platform for everyone to know the latest announcements and faster communication purpose.
Yes for sure there is no compulsion but i think that more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it really is great and also the community there is much friendly which actually keeps a better relation.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

hey dude can u check referral bounty coz I try it but bug nginx Huh Huh or it still close
I think that you should directly report to the development team for assistance.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

The project very interesting and the team looks promising. The airdrop campaign is very profitable for us ,i just joined it but if you think to launch any bounty programme?...beacause it will helps you to increase the popularity of project and also helps to attract more and more investeros.
joeperry

Activity: 2170
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

Yes for sure there is no compulsion but i think that more and more peoples should join their telegram group as it really is great and also the community there is much friendly which actually keeps a better relation.
Yes, StockChain has very active telegram group and all the admins are also very active there and they have formed a great community on the telegram. I think this project will become a very successful platform for crypto exchange.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Yes, StockChain has very active telegram group and all the admins are also very active there and they have formed a great community on the telegram. I think this project will become a very successful platform for crypto exchange.
On such trifles as prompt reply in Telegram actually speaks to group about many good things. For example that the developer has bothered and has invited to a position of the moderator really responsible and, most likely, the skilled person who was already engaged in similar things.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.

I agree, also team profile will help the investors to decide whether they will invest a lot or only small amount, because a lot of investors now are checking first if the team members are competitive enough to run this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Placing the information about the developer team is necessary for every project. Because investors will really look for their profiles just to check whether they are credible or not. A team with high credibility will give the investors an assurance that the project will really thrive.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Is this week the last chance to receive the airdrop for the stock chain ICO? Because I received an email yesterday about that news. Maybe I will join later if I have time.
Yesterday, i try to do their referral airdrop, but have some problem with coding and website. But now everything is ok, it is less than 1 minutes for finish, so easy.
Airdrop is a good choice even for me and when i joined i did not face any such issues it may be also due to the low speed internet, i have referred my 28 friends successfully.
Actually it is not call airdrop, it is referral bounty. Awesome, i joinned their airdrop soon but i only got 10 successful person. Maybe i will put my refer link at more social network, 2 SCC per ref, right?

affiliate program ( referral ) is hard, you need to have youtube channel or telegram group with lots of follower to make money, if just post you link in group of someone else, you will not get enough people, plus it will cost lots of time to do.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

well the team has not even any contact possibilities by social media and some sheeps here started again to tell how wonderful this project is. I see many projects with good ideas but their team pics in website were completely fake.

Lots of things are wrong in that website. Pre-sale has finished and Total raised amount is 5000 ETH, how that could be possible for project that just put team pictures without profiles links.
That's really an intriguing information out there. How could they raised if the project itself lacks some informations? With many projects turning into a scam, hopefully StockChain won't be like them. Team members information is a vital part of knowing more the project's background.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Sandal Jrepit

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?
Most probably they will distribute it on one week after the ICO phase has ended. However, you can join the airdrop for now.
can you provide information to me and others? will there be a reward program in this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: