Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

the world’s 1st decentralized cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform !  

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.
Dev team really required to work on all the bugs and analyze the root cause and make an ETA and come back to us with an announcement that will really make all the participants satisfied and it is really common to come across such bugs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

I can not understand that they have a so messy website, but they can advertise in newyork times square !  

I think there is no doubt, that they really know how to advertise and they have also budget for this Cool

Really? Have they advertised their project in new york times square? What a great project! There is so much money needed for advertising in the times square!
I also think thier website still need some improvements since its not realy organized and this might affect the trust of investors joining the project.

Well since the project is new, we should expect that there will be more improvements needed and more developments, as time passes by we can surely see the changes in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.

Maybe? It is really depends where and what kind of referral links was posted. Anyway, I see that the project already gained good exposure now and hoping they will attract more investors

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

The developer will need to overcome great resistance to the form of competitors who have already occupied this part of the market

The project is still new and yes it is really hard to compete with the existing platform. What the dev should do right now is to have a better and have a difference which is much beneficial than the existing. Expecting to have more announcement of this project.

Yeah right, this project is still new and we should not expect high about the things they can provide now. We just still need to wait more to see if this project can become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I am not able to experience any issues with their website, it is working fine also they have 10 million set for the bounties, am able to access all their links successfully, you can clear your cache in the machine and give a retry.
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

joined airdrop and waiting till exchanges to buy
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.
Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.

I think the devs need to address the information of the team. How will you trust a certain project if you don't know who's the team behind the development part of the platform?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

I think it will also affect them as a whole because those things like websites people visit everyday for various resources and guides and the way I see it organizations and maintenance need to be their watch

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Is it legit to advertise a project with a referral link ? Just asking if one could securely enter in this project.
Yes, with referral link you can gain some commission or bonus such like their refferal bounty program. Everything is ok for me to invite more friend come to this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Yes, with referral link you can gain some commission or bonus such like their refferal bounty program. Everything is ok for me to invite more friend come to this project.
So if i cannot refer to someone, i only get 5 SCC right, i'm newbie at here, when this token is come to my wallet?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Its great that they introduced the referral system in their platform as its really effective and can really build the reputation of the company. People go crazy in this system.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

So if i cannot refer to someone, i only get 5 SCC right, i'm newbie at here, when this token is come to my wallet?
Usually, the token from airdrop will be sent to you a week or a month after the ICO. In general Airdrop rewards have drastically decreased since a lot of people got interested to be part of it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Yes, exactly bounty campaigns are play a very important role to make the project huge successful. With the help, of bounty campaigns so many investors attract towards the project and project will be become much more popular in less time.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Exactly, bounty campaigns are much more effective especially signature, Facebook and twitter since many people around here in social media will notice the promotion of this project. Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Yes, exactly bounty campaigns are play a very important role to make the project huge successful. With the help, of bounty campaigns so many investors attract towards the project and project will be become much more popular in less time.
It will help all the supporters to actively post their application participating in the bounty campaigns and start spreading and sharing about the project to all the social platforms reaching to all the people, that will bring a greater results and we can easily hit the moon like a spark.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Acceptable thing regarding me!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

Of course it legally. It is the special course which is thought over by developers for involvement as it is possible the bigger number of active participants in the project. All the matter is that having registered in an airdrop, you receive the unique reference, and together with her and an incentive to attract still somebody and to receive for it a certain bonus award in tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

some people are making news that Stockchain pre-sale is successful & 5000Eth is sold.Is the news true as withing 4-5 days how all the token can be solved.is stockchain really doing good that people are interested in it.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

StockChain had brought the Airdrop program to attract the investors how ever we really do require to initiate a bounty program which helps all the supporters to utilize their skills and spread the word StockChain on all the social platforms that results a better chance to easily succeed.
The Airdrop programme is very good and i joined it.i also recommend all members to join it but if stockchain want to more investeros and acheive it's goal then i think they should need one bounty programme.this will help to get more investeros.
CheliosSambist

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

Ukrainian translation reserved
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Bounty campaing use to be just a cheap way to promote your project if you don't have money to use paid services, however, after facebook, google ( include youtube ), instagram , twitter ( soon ) banned crypto ads, ICOs haven't more options and they need to have bounty program to promote their project on those platforms, because the only way to promote their project now on facebook for example is through people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: