Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32458 times)
rukolksez

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?

The project is only on its Alpha version, as what they have posted, the beta version is near. I think it is just a matter of time before we can fully use the platform.
Have a lot of problem with any digital assets platform, especially about secure problem. Which secure methods Membrana will using? And they will have professional devs team to handle any attack from competitors or someone?
It is necessary to create ordinary plain wallet in which there will be an emphasis on protection, it is enough to establish several stages of authentication and protection will be top-level. It is also possible to make an entrance on an eye retina, it practices for a long time.
Membrana also uses the technology implemented on the platform provides fund security for investors - funds are transferred to traders in trust management. The funds are not directly transferred to traders under any circumstances, nor do traders have access to investors’ API keys. API keys are stored on the Membrana platform in a secure database. As well security of original API keys is ensured by a backend system. The backend system manages the functionality of the personal account and trading terminal, and does not allow access to the server that directly interacts with the exchange. And of course the team is doing well in case of attacks.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?
Perhaps, we just have to wait mate since it was written their that the live will be available soon. Anyways, it is still a good updates so far from Membrana project as this will bring more and accurate informations on how the platform works in real time. Hopefully, the beta version will bring hopes for the investors and supporters of this project to achieved the goals ahead.
Yeah, which I noticed also mate. The team doing their best as they can to make this project have a grear success in the future. Hopefully they will continue their great and tremendous start as the time goea by and striving hard for a better success on this spectacular project.

molgares

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?
Perhaps, we just have to wait mate since it was written their that the live will be available soon. Anyways, it is still a good updates so far from Membrana project as this will bring more and accurate informations on how the platform works in real time. Hopefully, the beta version will bring hopes for the investors and supporters of this project to achieved the goals ahead.
Yeah, which I noticed also mate. The team doing their best as they can to make this project have a grear success in the future. Hopefully they will continue their great and tremendous start as the time goea by and striving hard for a better success on this spectacular project.

In the huge list of projects with the same or close to technology which work with the trust management of digital assets only Membrana is doing his best and shows good scores, let`s see...
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

In the huge list of projects with the same or close to technology which work with the trust management of digital assets only Membrana is doing his best and shows good scores, let`s see...
Let's see if this project really doing its best to become the best trust management of digital assets in the future. Hopefully this will really become a reality and the team working here will not stop improving this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
IPO will have some advantages for them? Well, first come first serve is good but if do IPO only, Membrana can reach their cap?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

IPO will have some advantages for them? Well, first come first serve is good but if do IPO only, Membrana can reach their cap?
We cannot say it for now if the Membranan project team can eventually reach its hardcap through it but I hope that even the Membrana team will not have its ICO but instead an IPO will have a better outcome and be able to keep kicking here in the crypto currency community having to reach its hardcap soon.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong

yeah, I also think that there are too many factors that an investor is going to avoid to invest in this project ... first inexperienced team , second too much competition in this sector.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Go for launch is soon. I really want to try some new features of Membrana platform. I want to testing all function before the open released.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

Thats great to know! IPO will most probably serve a greater audience and will have a effective outcome. People believe more into stockmarkets which makes it available all around the world, even where ICOs do not function.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Go for launch is soon. I really want to try some new features of Membrana platform. I want to testing all function before the open released.
It is good to have such test cases that will help better to identify and fix the bugs before it go on live version which it turn users discomfort when they face any issues.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Not only executing the plans and running the operations will lead a success but membrana identified accurately about the economy to always aim on the advanced features and proceed with a leading change.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Not only executing the plans and running the operations will lead a success but membrana identified accurately about the economy to always aim on the advanced features and proceed with a leading change.

That's good to hear,  what they did is so good, they make sure that the membrana platform will succeed. I think it is normal to undergo testing first before implementing it so that the project will run smoothly,  i'm not talking about perfection but a good quality platform which makes people attracts and join. I'm waiting for the success of this project,  I know they can make it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong

We cannot say it easily for now since the project is still new and they are still developing the platform. No one is forcing us to trust this and we can choose if we will support it or not.

Well no one's giving us any details that'll help us trust them either so I figure most sensible people wouldn't bother trusting a random project here
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Membrana is a great project with a good team and their team was very kind, they always be helping you every single time in the Telegram.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Membrana is a great project with a good team and their team was very kind, they always be helping you every single time in the Telegram.
Thats certainly true bud, this has a good rating from ico review sites so this is a project worth investing.
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management
It's just wonderful, because thanks to you a beginner can learn from an experienced trader let's at the expense of this become better.
this will indeed be useful for many newcomers who are only the first to encounter such a job. I think the platform will be used by a large number of people.
This can build a great sign by making good profits for all the new crypto participants in the community as membarana seems more interesting and promising with their white papers.
Yeah, all these ideas mentioned in the statements are considerable and pretty good in the true situation.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

This is a great news to all. Membrana really works hard. Can all members can use and try the beta version of Membrana platform? I am hoping I can see the beta version of this project.
This update will make a big impact to the project which people can try the beta plarform now. I hope thateverybody can use the beta version of Membrana platform.
ace09

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

This is a great news to all. Membrana really works hard. Can all members can use and try the beta version of Membrana platform? I am hoping I can see the beta version of this project.
This update will make a big impact to the project which people can try the beta plarform now. I hope thateverybody can use the beta version of Membrana platform.
This is a great news for all of us people which can reach this information of the Membrana, especially those supporters, users and investors of this proect. Because the beta version of this project is now available for us. I am glad that the team Membrana is very active not only in this thread but also in making their developments.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

For the first time I see such a distribution of tokens. I have not yet participated in such a distribution and I hope that I will not be disappointed in this approach for investors and other users. I hope that the young team fights with this and they have very good support.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: