Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32456 times)
dortehiklo

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

in general, I send 2 photos of the Russian passport in normal quality and a photo of myself (selfie) - in the letter comes: We are really sorry, but you have not passed the KYC.
I have heard that the easiest way to pass KYC is to use foreign passport different from russian one.That doesn't mean that if you are in Russia you cannot go through KYC but its just for some technical reason so people from Russian still can participate.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rukolksez

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

The public release with Binance planned on 15th June when competition will be started. Probably binance will be added a bit earlier.
I used to trade on a Bitfinex but for some reasons I moved to a fresh and young Binance exchange. Glad to hear that I could try my best now with Membrana.

Binance is damn awesome. I have deep respect for the guy who founded it and turned it into this massive business in no time. Awesome exchange for sure!
Yes, I agree, lots of people use it after bitfinex and the others exchanges, and they are completely happy.
pirenkraus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

This platform is big project and will provide strong services.
I will keep my eye on this project and going to tell friend also they also interested to participation good projects.
I found this project very pleasurable for investing, the summary of the team skills and developing processes make this project 100% succesful.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

The public release with Binance planned on 15th June when competition will be started. Probably binance will be added a bit earlier.
I used to trade on a Bitfinex but for some reasons I moved to a fresh and young Binance exchange. Glad to hear that I could try my best now with Membrana.

Binance is damn awesome. I have deep respect for the guy who founded it and turned it into this massive business in no time. Awesome exchange for sure!
Yes, I agree, lots of people use it after bitfinex and the others exchanges, and they are completely happy.

You can get your funds in and out easily and that is one of the most important features of an exchange. Poloniex now forcing verification...

margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

You can get your funds in and out easily and that is one of the most important features of an exchange. Poloniex now forcing verification...
so, i read now, so many exchanges are stop listings some coins, is it true?

Junior community manager
rukolksez

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Also I’ve heard that some people received msgs from bitfinex to complete the verefication process
pirenkraus

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

I dont really support verification procedure but I understand that its financial area and the exchanges need to know and consider their users and traders
korandek

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Also I’ve heard that some people received msgs from bitfinex to complete the verefication process
it is strange, i didn't received informating to renew my verification... but i completed it
margarita_free

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

i didn't received nothing from bitfinex

Junior community manager
dortehiklo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

Seems like when the market in the falling, crypto community definitely go fall asleep. For investors it is a good opportunity to purchase crypto, for traders it's a good time to scalp some altcoins.
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

I was interested in this project and I want to study it in detail.
You can see the work of the team, because in the perspective of the project people do not doubt.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

They are forced to demand verification by regulators. If they don't comply with AML and KYC procedures they might not be allowed to offer their services in certain regions.

mandibula

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

Membrana is the spirit of courage. We have combined the experience of all our team members gifted from life in five different countries. Each of us is well-established in our business, and is ready to dive in full force to launch a start-up, created for the sake of this noble idea. We are not another broker – because we have completely changed the system. How long have you been searching for an aspiring project like this that change the world for the b
molgares

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Membrana is the spirit of courage. We have combined the experience of all our team members gifted from life in five different countries. Each of us is well-established in our business, and is ready to dive in full force to launch a start-up, created for the sake of this noble idea. We are not another broker – because we have completely changed the system. How long have you been searching for an aspiring project like this that change the world for the b
When you are entering a topic and see these kind of feedback, you decide to trust the team and the product so after 70 pages of discussions I would say that you can keep in touch with the comments here and make good your own view on a platform.
rukolksez

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

They are forced to demand verification by regulators. If they don't comply with AML and KYC procedures they might not be allowed to offer their services in certain regions.
Yes, "know your customer" is a good strategy just to coordinate and manage your clients and control the financial operations. And of course the financial structures need to be sure in the clarity of operations, so KYC and ALM are providing.
pirenkraus

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

I also think that this is a good start for a such a strong and streamly increasing project and I glad to hear good opinions from the users here for to proof of the success of the Membrana.
margarita_free

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Yeah, i agree with previous orator - membrana is really interesting project Wink

Junior community manager
mavorenav

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

Yes, "know your customer" is a good strategy just to coordinate and manage your clients and control the financial operations. And of course the financial structures need to be sure in the clarity of operations, so KYC and ALM are providing.
It is 100% right
korandek

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Hi guys!
Is anybody used Membrana?
rukolksez

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Our successful and young perspective team.
What do you want to know about Membrana team?
Feel free to ask us any questions!

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: