Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to BAN crypto advertising-includes Youtube  (Read 758 times)
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Not now , starting from June . I also doubt it will be totally banned , I think this steps is a some kind of regulation , which will force ICO's or those who whant use google advertise for crypto to get some license .Let's wait to see how exactly it will work

cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Google wont ban users from posting and sharing cryptocurrency related,because they will only restrict these ICOs from being accepted in their paid advertising program and it doesnt mean that users will get ban if they promote ICOs in their own will,google only wants to protect people from potential scams just like what facebook did.
This is indeed right,facebook are not deleting users that are promoting ICOs in their personal profiles,these companies wont get your freedom of speech but they will restrict these ICOs to be in their advertising platform,i see positive impact to the bounty hunters because these ICOs wont get anywhere but here in bitcointalk where they will get promoted.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

It will only help to fight the scammers in our community,so its not too bad to have some restrictions especially for these potential scams.This will lessen scam projects in the long run so it is really going to do the opposite of what you are thinking,these ICOs need some regulations that is why these big companies are starting to do something .

It maybe can lessen the scammer ICO but it also going to affect the legit ICO, so it's a big disadvantage moved for the crypto users, I know that the google want to prevent some people falling into scammed but stopping all the ads doesn't seem a wise move, maybe provide people with some warning and legit link to do the research is better than banning all the ads
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

For me it is better to ban these advertisement so that there will be less victim of these scam ICO projects,if these ICOs will be all legit that would be fantastic or we need some escrow so that the hunters will get paid and these investors wont get scammed by these greedy people in our forums,we should have a better enviroment.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

Good thing because it will only eliminate these scam ICO projects that are stealing people's money,i wont be suprised if they really going to ban these paid advertisement but dont worry about the users and blogsites,or video blogs related to cryptocurrencies because they are still allowed to promote cryptocurrencies in their own will.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

This will affect the advertisement of cryptocurrencies. But I know this won't be long enough. When one door closes, another door will open for us. I do not know why they are going to ban crypto advertising, but what I see is that they have hidden agenda.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

Google will only follow the footsteps of facebook and it doesnt mean that they will remove all of those blogs and video blogs which has cryptocurrency related themes and topics,they will only banned these ICOs to their PAID ADVERTISEMENT program so do not panic it you can still promote these ICOs in your own will.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

This is a good thing because less scammers will try to to shit projects in the community because they wont succeed without the help of social media platforms,bitcointalk wont allow this potential scam projects to be here that is why moderators are doing their best to monitor these new projects so that red trust would be served as warning to participants.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

If i were google i will ban all of these cryptocurrencies related ads,because these ICOs are only raising funds and they didnt deserve some slots in google ads,it will only help the community to lessen the scam projects, because these projects wont be advertise in the community less ads will result into less people who will get scammed.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Good thing so that these cam ICOs wont have any chance to scam innocent people or newbie investors,it will only help our community to remove these shit projects who doesnt have any use,less scam ICOs will be created because they wont have any good chance to get promoted in the community,this is really a good thing if you ask me.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Not now , starting from June . I also doubt it will be totally banned , I think this steps is a some kind of regulation , which will force ICO's or those who whant use google advertise for crypto to get some license .Let's wait to see how exactly it will work

Facebook did this before, but I am seeing several ICO advertising in Facebook. You may be right here that this will be some kind of regulation and I do agree too curb some scams and illegitimate ICO's. In YouTube, I think it is still okay to post some reviews.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

Good move,so these scam shit projecgts wont have any chance to scam a lot of noob investors especially those who arent doing research before they invest into something,it will elliminate these scumbags who are destroying the reputation and credibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies,that is why we need to have some regulations with these ICOs.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

When one door closes, another door will open for us.
So twitter will also close its door soon? what do you think?
paid advertising program
Yes the same from facebook, only those paid ads and others are in panic that all the crypto things even the search engine will close its feature when you type crypto on their search box.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

Facebook did this before, but I am seeing several ICO advertising in Facebook. You may be right here that this will be some kind of regulation and I do agree too curb some scams and illegitimate ICO's. In YouTube, I think it is still okay to post some reviews.
Yes but it didnt affect the ICOs because normal users are still able to promote these ICO advertisements using their accounts,surely google and youtube will do the same like what facebook did,because it will be unfair for those people who are using cryptocurrencies blogs and vlogs,its their freedom to promote these ICOs in their own will,so no need to worry about this.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

I don't known why FB ad Google ban crypto on their product!
Cryppot is best! I think so
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

This is exactly the reason we need decentralized platforms. So they can't do whatever they want and ban everything that is not to their advantage. Decentralized Google, Facebook, twitter, YouTube. Let's build everything from the ground up, who cares. All in all, they can't stop crypto unless they shut down the internet and take computers from people, lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:32:42 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/technology/google-bitcoin-advertising.html

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

great this will get rid of all the scams
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:17 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/technology/google-bitcoin-advertising.html

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

Well have to see that, if that will be the case then we need another youtube like site for crypto reviewers and supporters to post their video, this is a great opportunity for a project manager to set up a video-sharing site exclusive for cryptocurrency.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

Well have to see that, if that will be the case then we need another youtube like site for crypto reviewers and supporters to post their video, this is a great opportunity for a project manager to set up a video-sharing site exclusive for cryptocurrency.
All goes to the fact that managers will not only create a site for video sharing, but also P2P sites, where bounty hunters will be able to directly offer their services to ICO PR managers.   Roll Eyes
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

This situation is scaring.... first facebook, now youtube.... I hope that twitter will not follow them.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: