Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to BAN crypto advertising-includes Youtube  (Read 758 times)
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

LOL do not spread FUD,google and youtube will only restrict these ICOs to use their paid advertisement progream like what facebook did and it doesnt mean that they will remove or ban blogs and youtube channels that are cryptocurrency related,because that will be unfair ! did you get banned from posting ICOs in your facebook account? NO because that isnt against facebook terms and conditions,google and youtube too.
yeah. goole AdWords and Facebook Ads banning cryptocurrency advertisment in their platform but i think its not a big trouble, there are many advertising platform. so its time to move from fb ads and adwords
Yes, there really is no problem. On the contrary, this means that the relevance Youtube bounty campaigns will grow. In addition, there are other platforms for advertising.   Wink
yess , youtube bounty campaign will grow if youtube not ban crypto content Grin what do you think if google banning crypto content in youtube?I hope google doesn't do that Angry
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

This probably explains the most recent drop in crypto market cap.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/technology/google-bitcoin-advertising.html

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

Yes, this is another strike on the crypto world,  but I think it will not have such a big influence. But anyway until June, there is more time and things can change somehow.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
RudolfHes

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

This means all those crypto youtube channels will have to shutdown: unbelievable

Yes, this is another strike on the crypto world,  but I think it will not have such a big influence. But anyway until June, there is more time and things can change somehow.  Huh

Today I only wrote an article on Facebook on the topic of the ICO of one company. I placed all the links in the description as intended, I'll send them to the publication. It takes some time, I watch facebook sends me a notification that my article is spam. Although it was not any spam. I thought what a glitch. I am writing a new article, everything is fine. I am writing an article about the ICO again, I again catch a notification about spam and delete the article. That's how Facebook now fights with us. There is no freedom of speech.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

It will be a good reason to forget all the old sites like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube and create new sites that will be much better and decentralized. There, they will not be able to influence us and prohibit our favorite crypto currency))
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Facebook also "banned" it but I still see ads time to time.

I think it's gonna take some time to fully enforce it.
It takes time to enforce new rules and regulations in any social media and channels. The regulations and ban will start implementing in this year by the start of June.

Facebook has taken this action in order to stop promoting the new projects and ICO’s that pop out all the time and amongst which most of them are scams or ponzi schemes.

Because of advertisements, new investors and people that don’t have any knowledge in the field pour in money, that puts the hard earned money of people at stake.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

why everybody always dislikes crypto? what's wrong with that, google? go back to pre-historic times then.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

In fact, I predicted this news a few months ago, but still very surprised that they really reached it. Disgusting news for crypto market
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

That news is very disappointing for me because they will ban that ico's, cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. So we can't access on our wallet if receive our own token. We can't get our money through many exchanges of the google site. Many users here are working in social medias, specially in facebook. They don't have heart, they don't think that we can get salary here  to sustain our daily needs if they banned this all in google. This money can help us financially and lessen the number of unemployement on a country.
atlantis123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Cryptos are regarded as a bad thing: this industry is doomed I think: I love cryptos but have to face reality!
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

probably because of this, the market is going down. yes, just my thoughts.
but I'm not too worried, because in my opinion the impact will not be too great. because google forbids advertising for ico that sells its tokens. this to avoid from cheating and potentially a scam.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

June new official google ads related to crypto. I've heard facebook forbid ads related to virtual currency but I still see them exist. I think google too.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Even they ban or trying to stop the progress of crypto, they can't do anything...this is the era of cryptocurrency, no one can stop them. They only want to crush the price of bitcoin so they can buy at the low price.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

I don’t think it says anywhere is the article that the crypto channels on youtube are going to shut down. It says that it will change its policy of advertisements on google pages as well as youtube by june 2018.

So I don’t think this has anything to do with banning of channel that provide predictions and knowledge about crypto currencies. Actions will be taken to ban the ads of cryptos that are scams and ponzi schemes like many ICO’s in order for people to stop investing in them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

I don't think it will shut down crypto youtube channels only the advertising at the beginning. If their content is about crypto they are only giving their option on the matter. So it's freedom of speech. The same as facebook did it was only for paid advertisement.
True. The channel will continue to run, no matter what, cause people can share their views, analysis, predictions and knowledge about particular topic.

Most probably the advertisements that get displayed on youtube with playing a video, etc will get banned as most of the times they promote scam projects and ICO’s and attract people to invest money in them. There is difference between banning of channel with crypto content and banning of crypto advertisements.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

I don't think it will shut down crypto youtube channels only the advertising at the beginning. If their content is about crypto they are only giving their option on the matter. So it's freedom of speech. The same as facebook did it was only for paid advertisement.
Exactly, there is a difference between "promotion" and "talking about thing you are interested in". I think youtube crypto-reviewers will be the last to fall - if they indeed fall, because there cannot be restriction on what to discuss in an open forum. If anyone proves, that some reviewer promotes (instead of reviewing) ICO, then he may also fall under ban. At least that's how I read the situation.
Exactly the point I was looking for. There is surely difference between promotions/advertisements and sharing of knowledge/analysis/predictions. Google plans on banning the advertisements that pop’s out about crypto and ICO’s and also intends to do the same on youtube which usually pops out at the start of a video.

They surely wont ban the channels providing knowledge about crypto currencies and blockchain, it wont be banning of content, it will be banning of advertisements that will occur in start of June.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Youtube is really nice for crypto world. reviews and advertorial videos help people who don't like to read whitepapers and project details.
Advertisements are not important at all. reviews are enough for us.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

The advertising ban only applies to paid advertising it does not apply to channels about cryptocurrencies or about people sharing content.
This is good news because now the only ICO's that will get promoted are the ones that have passed the due diligence tests of bounty hunters.

Obi2024

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Just read about it here:

I don't really know how serious this is or how the implementation of the ban will play out,  i still see youtubers talk about crypto, and some adverts that are crypto related still show on yiutube.

Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

This bans make me think about a possible future coin made from those companies (Google, Facebook...) I'm pretty sure that they'll launch them in this field soon, the steak is high, only a fool will ignore that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: